shape
carat
color
clarity

The Count Down is On - I've Got Pics of My Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
And here is my ering with a straight diamond band, I think it is a satin/high polish band.
35.gif

joyseringfinal with straight band.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just lovely MDJ...how excited are you!!!! does this mean it ships today and you will have it tomorrow?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
it''s amazing!
30.gif
I love side views of diamonds and your setting is to die for!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs Darlin Joy...it''s so gorgeous...and like you said, love those nice smooth lines. I vote for the channel set band. What''s a lonely solitaire to do by its self? Get ''em a friend!
41.gif
Hope all is well with you and please post hand pics.
16.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful MDJ!!!! I love the look of it with a curved band...wow! How soon till it''s in your hot little hands?

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring!!! It will look good with ANY band you choose!

So glad this is finally all coming together!!!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just a beautiful setting for a beautiful diamond, mrs dj!!
30.gif
Thank you for sharing your pictures with me!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
MrsDarlinJoy, your ring is beautiful! Can''t wait to see hand pics! Do you have an existing wedding band or are you looking for a one to go with it?

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:23:49 PM
Author: IrishAngel
So pretty.......... (drooling)!
Hi IrishAngel ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

I thinks it pretty
face23.gif
too!

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:27:14 PM
Author: lizzyd
so classic...very elegant! Congratulations! Wear it in good health!

Best,
LizzyD
Hi LizzyD ~
emrose.gif

Thank you ... you know, when I first saw this setting, I thought it was a timeless setting that would hopefully go with just about anything. I think it will look good with the two diamond bands I have.

I am excited to get all three rings back soon.
face23.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:32:05 PM
Author: mrssalvo
It''s just wonderful MDJ. beautiful diamond in a gorgeous classic setting. I''m so happy for you and can''t wait to see the handshots
36.gif
Hi MrsSalvo ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

Yes, I am so very happy! I am very pleased with the pic''s that were sent to me! I am really excited, and the butterflies are starting a massive swarm in my tummy!
face23.gif

I am glad that I had the patience to wait ... as in, patience to wait for the right setting for me. It was most difficult as times ... as I kept switching back and forth between frou-frou and timeless ... there was something about every setting that I liked ... I was starting to go crazy because I just couldn''t decide!

35.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mrs. Darling Joy!!!!! It looks like a real firecracker and I was so pleased to see this thread....very happy to hear such a darling, is getting such a darling ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/3/2006 11:48:10 PM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

It''s just wonderful MDJ. beautiful diamond in a gorgeous classic setting. I''m so happy for you and can''t wait to see the handshots
36.gif
Hi MrsSalvo ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

Yes, I am so very happy! I am very pleased with the pic''s that were sent to me! I am really excited, and the butterflies are starting a massive swarm in my tummy!
face23.gif

I am glad that I had the patience to wait ... as in, patience to wait for the right setting for me. It was most difficult as times ... as I kept switching back and forth between frou-frou and timeless ... there was something about every setting that I liked ... I was starting to go crazy because I just couldn''t decide!

35.gif
Yes, that is EXACTLY how I feel right now!!!
37.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo!
30.gif

That is one gorgeous, classy, elegant ring.
18.gif
I can''t wait for hand picks either!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MDJ, it''s beautiful!!! Nothing beats a fiery round in a classic solitaire setting. It''s going to be incredible on your hand!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:38:48 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh my Mrs. Darlin Joy that ring is a beauty to behold! Love the sparkle coming off that diamond and your setting is just so sleek and elegant!!!
10.gif
You did good.
Hi Sundial ~
emrose.gif

Oh goodness ... Thanks for the comment!
emsmile.gif

I can''t wait to actually see the sparkle in person!

Jonathan did reasure me that this diamond definately was sparkly ... and I would love it. These
emphoto.gif
''s are a "Sweet" tease!

Ahhhhh! Butterflies are taking over!
face23.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:52:14 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Perfectly dreamy!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon
Hi Canuk-gal ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!
face23.gif

I don''t know if I will be able to go to sleep tonight ... still looking at these wonderful
emphoto.gif
''s. If I do, I am sure I will have pleasing dreams of my new ring!

35.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations hon!!!! I love the liquidy smooth look of it, like a Mark Morrell ring!
36.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:56:34 PM
Author: Dani
WOW, MDJ!!! Your ring is just beautiful!!!
36.gif
18.gif
18.gif

Cant wait to see the pics of it on your hand! I can understand why you are so excited!
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
Hi Dani ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

I am happy ... and bouncing a ''lil off the walls right now.
19.gif

It is starting to sink in that "this is really happening" ... it''s finally all coming together!
emhot.gif
emstar.gif
emrainbow.gif

Hubby just came home, and my teenage daughter is bouncing on her computer chair next to mine ... and telling Dad ... "Come look ... come over & look!"

Hubby really
emlove.gif
''s the new "Ering!"
30.gif

He said that it is really beautiful, and
emlove.gif
''s the clean lines. He thinks it looks very classy!

YAY! Everyone is going to be happy!
36.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:12:17 PM
Author: Mara
it''s just lovely MDJ...how excited are you!!!! does this mean it ships today and you will have it tomorrow?
Hi Mara ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

Yup, yup ... I am excited!
emteeth.gif

Haha! I wish it shipped out today so I could have it tomorrow!
3.gif
I probably will have it in about a week or just little more than a week.

Rich should be getting my two diamond milgrain wedding bands on Fri/Sat and then he can look over the two bands and will have a final look of my ering now that is it set and then will send all three rings to me. If he sends it registered/insured/return receipt it will take about 5-6 days to get here from FL.

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:15:01 PM
Author: robbie3982
it''s amazing!
30.gif
I love side views of diamonds and your setting is to die for!
Robbie ~
emrose.gif

Again thank you!

You know, hubby just got up from looking at the pic''s one more time with me, and he really likes the side view of this setting too!
emsmile.gif

I am very happy that he loves the look of my new setting. It pleases me to know that everytime he looks at my hand, he will love it just as much as I do! Yippie!
36.gif

It''s icing on the sweet cake of life!
35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:31:28 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Mrs Darlin Joy...it''s so gorgeous...and like you said, love those nice smooth lines. I vote for the channel set band. What''s a lonely solitaire to do by its self? Get ''em a friend!
41.gif
Hope all is well with you and please post hand pics.
16.gif
Hi Gothgrrl ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

I thought it had nice smooth lines too, and there was just something about how the shoulders met up to the diamond ... it was straight ... but not stick straight ... it had a softness to it.

It was simple, yet not quite so simple that it would screem ''boring'' ... maybe it''s the slight taper of the shoulders???

I don''t know what it is about this setting, It called my name {{{{{Joy}}}}}, & hubby did like it the best out of the narrowed down pic''s that I showed him.

Hahaha! Yup, that is exactly right ... a lonely solitaire needs a friend! And just to make sure my new ering isn''t too lonely, it will have two friends to keep it warm at night! One on each side!
3.gif
41.gif
2.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:31:29 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Beautiful MDJ!!!! I love the look of it with a curved band...wow! How soon till it''s in your hot little hands?
Hi FireGoddess ~
emrose.gif

Thanks!

I too like the pic of my ering best with that curved channel set band! Oh so yummy!
emsmilep.gif

My diamond bands are about 2mm wide, maybe just a hair wider, and they have delicate milgrain on them, and are about .25tctw each. Small tiny diamonds compared to the channel set band.

My hot lil'' hands are hoping for about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks.
10.gif

I am already trying to think ahead about ...

List:

1. Manicure
2. Flowers

41.gif
Did I miss anything?
2.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:42:35 PM
Author: Carlotta
Love your ring!!! It will look good with ANY band you choose!
So glad this is finally all coming together!!!
36.gif
Hi Carlotta ~
emrose.gif

Thank you for your comment!
face23.gif

I think it will look nice with most bands. I am just a tiny bit nervous about "my" bands.

I love my two wbands by themselves, and I have been wearing them "stacked" on my ring finger, and have recieved many nice compliments while waiting for my new ering ... I think they should look fine with my ering. I can''t wait to get them together and have a lookie though!
2.gif

Yes, "It is" finally all coming together isn''t it!
12.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 10:02:53 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
It is just a beautiful setting for a beautiful diamond, mrs dj!!
30.gif
Thank you for sharing your pictures with me!
Hi Diamondseeker ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!
face23.gif

And it was a pleasure to share my ering pic''s with you! Quite fun having Marie help us out ... if you know what I mean!
2.gif

I really liked this setting before, but now ... with these pictures and angles with it ... I love it!

I don''t know if these
emphoto.gif
''s has helped you any ... or just made the insania worse?

Which one ... Which one
33.gif
19.gif
33.gif

I think it would just be easier if we all could just have one of each ....
Thank you very much!
11.gif
9.gif
11.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 10:24:41 PM
Author: Leila
MrsDarlinJoy, your ring is beautiful! Can''t wait to see hand pics! Do you have an existing wedding band or are you looking for a one to go with it?
Hi Leila ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

I do have two lovely diamond wbands that my husband gave me this past Christmas
emgift.gif
. They are not true hearts and arrows, however they do sparkle alot, and I am very happy with them.
face23.gif

They are very special to me
emlove.gif
... maybe I think they sparkle so much because of the love in which they were given to me?

My husband didn''t think about getting any info other than he thought that they were "I" colored diamonds. So they are off to Rich Sherwood in FL. to get looked over, and that way we will have info/documentation on them and then know what to insure them for.

I found a pic of a wring that is close to how it looks, not exactly though, and they are half eternity ... not full.

Each of my diamond bands have 15 small little diamonds across the top, they go across from one finger to the other & you can''t tell face up that it is half eternity, and each ring has very delicate milgrain. Use your imagination with the picture below.

35.gif

View attachment example of similar wring.jpg

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:02:22 AM
Author: hlmr
Congratulations Mrs. Darling Joy!!!!! It looks like a real firecracker and I was so pleased to see this thread....very happy to hear such a darling, is getting such a darling ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Hi Hlmr ~
emrose.gif

face23.gif

Ohhhh, I like the descriptive word "Firecracker"!
9.gif

Your too sweet to say I''m a darling! Awww ... shhucks ... "Blushing now!"
13.gif

I think I hear my diamond "Blushing too"!
2.gif

35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:06:57 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Date: 8/3/2006 11:48:10 PM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

It's just wonderful MDJ. beautiful diamond in a gorgeous classic setting. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see the handshots
36.gif
Hi MrsSalvo ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!

Yes, I am so very happy! I am very pleased with the pic's that were sent to me! I am really excited, and the butterflies are starting a massive swarm in my tummy!
face23.gif

I am glad that I had the patience to wait ... as in, patience to wait for the right setting for me. It was most difficult as times ... as I kept switching back and forth between frou-frou and timeless ... there was something about every setting that I liked ... I was starting to go crazy because I just couldn't decide!

35.gif
Yes, that is EXACTLY how I feel right now!!!
37.gif
Hi DS ~
emrose.gif

Oh heavens! I know "Exactly"! I do remember those dog-gone confusing days ... and restless nights of surfing!

I finally got to a point where I just had to admit to myself that "I
emlove.gif
EVERYTHING
!"
41.gif

If I could just simply have
emstar.gif
one of each design
emstar.gif
... my life could return to some sort of mild normalacy!
31.gif

However ... due to the fact that the $$$ tree out back was really just a mirage ... (Big Sigh) ... I knew that I had to get out the shovel and start digging in hopes of burried treasure, or had to at least narrow it down a bit. I told myself narrow it down to 5 rings since I don't like digging, and blisters are painful.

Personally I felt this was pure torture
39.gif
, and pain-stakingly, almost impossible to do.
37.gif
40.gif
39.gif
37.gif

I ended up talking myself into "try to find something timeless that you like" and save the "frou-frou for the Right hand!"

I know you will eventually find "the setting" ... you just might have to endure a few more days/nights of restless sleep. I know it's a hard decision ... but hang in there!
28.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:09:32 AM
Author: Galateia
Ooo!
30.gif

That is one gorgeous, classy, elegant ring.
18.gif
I can''t wait for hand picks either!
36.gif
Hi Galateia ~
emrose.gif

face23.gif

I will try my best with getting hand
emphoto.gif
''s! I hope I can live up to the "PS" standard ... most of you gals have set that bar pretty dang high!
28.gif

My daughter said tonight ... "Oh that means we get to go to that really nice
emrose.gif
flower
emrose.gif
market ... don''t we?!" Yup,yup we do!
9.gif
Have to have flower
emphoto.gif
''s in addition to the hand
emphoto.gif
''s!
9.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:25:57 AM
Author: KristyDarling
MDJ, it''s beautiful!!! Nothing beats a fiery round in a classic solitaire setting. It''s going to be incredible on your hand!
Hi KristyDarling ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!
face23.gif

Oh boy! My "diamond''s" head is gonna swell with such kindness and flattery!
10.gif

Oouuu ... "Fiery" ... Oh Yeah ... I like this vision!
3.gif

My teenage son replied "Holy cow ... my eye! Your gonna hurt someone with that ring ... it''s really kind of blinding ... Careful you might put someone''s eye out with that when your driving ... It''s like a laser." Of course he then goes into a dramatic play of me blinding & puting out someones eye whilst driving
25.gif
... rolling on the floor ... everyone is LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results