shape
carat
color
clarity

The Count Down is On - I've Got Pics of My Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2006 10:03:59 AM
Author: FacetFire
Oh my! It looks sooooo great sanwiched between those bands!!! I;m so happy for you and glad that you love it!
Hi FacetFire ~
emrose.gif

Me Thinks ... My Ering does get a bit of a boost
emsmile.gif
with the added diamond bands!
9.gif

Yes, I am happy & I
emlove.gif
all three!
28.gif

35.gif

1joys Flower hand pics a.JPG

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2006 11:23:56 AM
Author: february2003bride
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!
36.gif

I love the two bands on each side! Hmmm
27.gif
I wonder how another diamond band would look on the other side of my e-ring?
31.gif

We definitely need more more moer handshots!!!
Hi February Bride ~
emrose.gif

Thank you!
face23.gif

Me thinks that another diamond band on the other side of your Ering ... will be
emlove.gif
Fabuloso!
28.gif

35.gif

1Joys Flower Pics BB.JPG

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2006 11:44:04 AM
Author: gailrmv
The set is stunning!!! Tell us more about those beautiful bands!

Hi Gailrmv ~

emrose.gif

Thank you!

face23.gif

About the bands ... well,

Everything that I had looked at before for .25tcwt in 14K-18K WG band was ranging between $500-$950 for one band, and they just looked shoddy!
15.gif

I really liked the Tiff''s eternity diamond band but, price being a factor, I wanted half eternity.

I saw these at Costco, and thought they looked very nice, alot nicer than what I had seen in the other jewelry stores around my town, and I showed the wband to hubby one day, and he thought they looked pretty nice too.

We couldn''t afford the $569.00 price tag each, so I went about my way.

Well, Christmas comes .... and lookie what I get!
30.gif

Not just a diamond wband ... it''s the one I fell in love with, and whats this ... there are two!
emlove.gif

*I told him that I would want two eventually, a matching pair, and he actually liked that idea, a matching one on each side. Looks like he listened this time around!
28.gif

I know that he got the last one in the safe room, and the display. And, he got a great deal! They marked the one down in the display, and he said well, if this one is marked down because it''s the display, as soon as I buy it, the other will become the display, and of course ... will be marked down since you will have no more. He was able to get both for $520.00.

OK ... so the rings come with a make shift report, states color I or better, and clarity VS or better. So, we shipped them off to Rich to get appraised and valued and the appraisal states:

Two half eternity bands having bead-set diamonds within milgrained borders and a high polish finish.

0.52 carat total estimated; (30) Round Brilliant Cuts

Color: F,G

Clarity: VS1-VS2

Cut class: 2A (Very good makes)

etc...

Retail replacement value $750.00 per ring.

I really love them, and haven''t seen any like them around these parts ... so when I did lay eyes on them ... It was love at first sight!

30.gif
30.gif
I was so glad that he was able to get them for me ... I think they compliment my Ering very nicely!

They are sparklie

18.gif
, just not blindingly sparklie like my ideal cut ering.
28.gif

35.gif

1Joys Fun Outdoor Pics A.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results