shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bread Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2009 3:25:46 PM
Author: Mara
second rise went easily and i popped them in the oven. mixed up butter and cream cheese with conf sugar and heavy cream. of course had to eat a ''tester''. YUM!!! this recipe is def one of my favorites...the bread is not too sweet and it''s light but thick enough to hold the cream topping. i''m glad you gals reminded me about the KA baking book since that is where i dug out the recipe from. sorry for the crappy iphone photo but i was too lazy to dig out the real camera.
They look sooooo yummy!!!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Those look delicious, Mara!

I wanted to respond and say you can absolutely make the dough the night before and pop it in the fridge. When you wake up you should be able to take it out to warm up to room temp, then pop in the oven about half an hour later. You can also definitely freeze after you''ve formed and cut the rolls. I''m going to look through my bread book tomorrow so I make sure to get the timing and everything correct and I''ll let you know the procedure. Both are great ideas! It''s definitely far too much work to start a batch of yeast dough in the morning before breakfast, I agree. I''m hungry in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results