shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Did you see Jeremy''s bod? His abs are AMAZING..my husband watched part of the whoe, and when he seen Jeremy without a shirt he said "he should eat a cheeseburger!". I think he was a bit envious of those rock hard abs! lol In the next episode when she gets to meet Graham''s family, they tell Deanna he has a hard time with commitment, and making it past 4 weeks with a girl. They showed her crying..second guessing her decision about him. I think he is in the lead, but maybe she will change her mind??

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
My Mom actually watched with me this time (hasn''t before) and she didn''t like Grahm either. She thought Twilley was very strange, I couldn''t help but laugh! And Karate mullet boy, I had no idea he was so into himself. He always looked so sweaty, I would never kiss him! hehe!
32.gif

Yeah, I was wondering who it is she thought she made a mistake by sending away. Grahm? Maybe she sends him away and changes her mind and asks them to bring him back or something? Or maybe I was thinking she chooses to keep Grahm around but send Jason home then regrets sending Jason away. I don''t know.....
20.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Graham is the stereotypical mid-20s "bad boyfriend". I hope she gets a handle on her butterflies to see their relationship for what it *really* is ... CRUSH+LUST ... and for what it is NOT: mutual, healthy, mature, stable, lasting.

Oh MAN do I remember that "staring in the air" crapola ... while I gazed lovingly up at a CHIN. TOTAL SELF-ABSORBTION ... that''s what that means!
14.gif
Which is perhaps why he cannot for one moment put himself in her shoes.

I still like JESSE ... and JASON ... but I''m guessing she ends up with the slightly-better-than-Graham-but-probably-still-a-douchebag JEREMY. Sigh.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 2:36:47 PM
Author: decodelighted
Graham is the stereotypical mid-20s ''bad boyfriend''. I hope she gets a handle on her butterflies to see their relationship for what it *really* is ... CRUSH+LUST ... and for what it is NOT: mutual, healthy, mature, stable, lasting.

Oh MAN do I remember that ''staring in the air'' crapola ... while I gazed lovingly up at a CHIN. TOTAL SELF-ABSORBTION ... that''s what that means!
14.gif

I still like JESSE ... and JASON ... but I''m guessing she ends up with the slightly-better-than-Graham-but-probably-still-a-douchebag JEREMY. Sigh.
Wow!! You said everything I tried to, perfectly!! Thanks
9.gif

I finally realized last night what she liked about Jesse, he''s an adventurist (sp?? word??
41.gif
). However, next week, her athletic ability seems to fall just shy of snowboarding. She totally face plants as he slides by. I think Jesse''s gone next week for only being friend material, and she regrets it after she gets in "another" fight with Graham.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 2:50:27 PM
Author: meresal

Date: 6/18/2008 2:36:47 PM
Author: decodelighted
Graham is the stereotypical mid-20s ''bad boyfriend''. I hope she gets a handle on her butterflies to see their relationship for what it *really* is ... CRUSH+LUST ... and for what it is NOT: mutual, healthy, mature, stable, lasting.

Oh MAN do I remember that ''staring in the air'' crapola ... while I gazed lovingly up at a CHIN. TOTAL SELF-ABSORBTION ... that''s what that means!
14.gif

Wow!! You said everything I tried to, perfectly!! Thanks
9.gif

I finally realized last night what she liked about Jesse, he''s an adventurist (sp?? word??
41.gif
). However, next week, her athletic ability seems to fall just shy of snowboarding. She totally face plants as he slides by. I think Jesse''s gone next week for only being friend material, and she regrets it after she gets in ''another'' fight with Graham.
I think you have the outcome of next week''s episode pretty close to how I suspect it will turn out.

Grahm was driving me NUTS on the hammock with her - he didn''t even look at her last night.

I still like Jeremy, his personality isn''t coming across well on TV, though. One of our new marketing employees worked with him at a law firm about 5 years ago. She said everyone loved him because he was kind of dorky/cute, and had no problem making fun of himself. He could have changed, I''m sure, but although he seems like a work-a-holic.

I LOVE Jason though, after last week.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I MUST chime in! I''m a bit new here but happened upon this forum! Yay! I love watching the Bachelor and the Bachelorette, even though my bf ROLLS his eyes everytime I tell him it''s on!

It is interesting that the only relationship that really worked out was when the woman picked the man...hmmm.....

I think it is interesting too that throughout the last couple of weeks, everyone keeps mentioning Graham''s immaturity. I mean, it is thrown out there in a very obvious way.

She mentioned in one of the quickie shots when she is talking to who I thought was Graham because of the short hair/forehead combo, but could have been Jason, that she was scared he wouldn''t pick her, or something to that affect...maybe it was Jason, and maybe she thought that he would always choose his son over her, and that she would always come second?

Jeremy - He creeps me out a bit. I don''t know what it is, but there is something not right about that guy. He is always sticking next to her, always has to hug her first, has to always sit next to her, etc... Not that it''s a bad thing, the clinginess, he just creeps me out the way he looks at her.

Overall, I think the best pick for her would be Jason. She mentioned that she feels very loved when she is around him. I think the night when they were by the pool, after she dumped the two other guys last week, she was able to confide in him and cuddle...he doesn''t creep me out at all. Did he ever mention why he is a single dad?

I do think Graham is nice eye candy, but...the possessiveness he displays is quite unattractive. I know he''s gotten plenty of action being a professional basketball player, so I don''t know what his deal is...but he is very attractive.
26.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im not attracted to Grahm at all. He reminds me of a scrony little wet rat or a weisel. ICK!!
14.gif

Anyhow, Jason mentioned that he was married for 3 years I think...and she chose to leave (maybe didn't want a family life) so he raises Ty all on his own.

You know, my boyfriend actually used to watch the Bachelor and Bachelorettes with me up until about 3 seasons ago. Now he wont watch anymore. lol!
20.gif
He even watched the whole series of Trista and Ryan getting ready for the wedding then the wedding too!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info on Jason! I think Jason is the best bet then. They look good together too!

My boyfriend watched the one with Brad and Deanna in it and he thought Brad made a good decision. I think he watched the previous season with me too. He stopped watching and doesn't want to watch the Bachelorette. I think it is funny watching the men "open" up and watching their behavior when they are all around her.

In regards to Graham, I saw some of the pictures from photobucket that someone posted online and there is a pic with Graham and some random chick sitting near him with his arm wrapped around her. I think he's still in party mode and is very egocentric.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah he never really seems that "into" her in my opinion. He just sort of hangs out, then argues, then makes out with her. I can''t believe she doesn''t realize that yet! After everything she did with sending Richard and Fred home, you would think she can notice that it wont work with him. She mentions that she is concerned about him and his behavior, so then why not give him the boot? Its obvious to me he doesn''t seem to care much either way. Who knows, maybe she likes to argue and thats why she keeps him around?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry... but what "legitimate" professional basketball player has time to shoot at tv show in the middle of the season?!?! Didn't this get taped last fall??? He's a total skeez.

ETA: Just read that he used to play for the Applacian Moutaineers(college), then in Germany (which I figured, that or China), and is now no longer playing due to injuries. He's jobless; what a Winner!!! I now 100% believe that he is using this show to get publicity and hopefully start up a career again, whether it be basketball or acting. He just wants to be back "above" everyone else. No wonder he doesn't talk about himself... lame.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I agree. She was so quick to get rid of the past 4 guys because she knew they weren't the ones, yet she continues to keep him around. Interesting that when Jason and Twilley (sp?) were talking they mentioned that she may have some issues that are of concern to her about Graham...how would they know that?

I think Deanna is into challenges. She is feisty and I think maybe what attracts her to Graham is that he is a bit of a challenge to her and she kind of has to go after him...isn't that what happened with Andy and Tessa? He liked that he had to go after her and ended up picking her in the end (although their relationship ended).

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 3:58:46 PM
I''m sorry... but what ''legitimate'' professional basketball player has time to shoot at tv show in the middle of the season?!?! Didn''t this get taped last fall??? He''s a total skeez.

ETA: Just read that he used to play for the Applacian Moutaineers(college), then in Germany (which I figured, that or China), and is now no longer playing due to injuries. He''s jobless; what a Winner!!! I now 100% believe that he is using this show to get publicity and hopefully start up a career again, whether it be basketball or acting. He just wants to be back ''above'' everyone else. No wonder he doesn''t talk about himself... lame.
Oh yeah, I kept thinking "professional basket ball player my a**!" lol Total skeez for sure.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I think I read on Graham''s website that he is making shirts (started in 2007) - "Graham resides in New York City where he devotes the majority of his free time to developing a clothing line that enables charities to benefit children in need." None of the sales from his shirts go toward charities, but the shirts can be offered through other organizations to benefit charities...or something like that!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Ddi y''all see the photos on his web site?

http://www.grahambunn.com/photo/index.php?x=about

Why does it look like he hasn''t bathed the entire time he''s been on the show??! I find nothing about him attractive ... he has no personality and he seems butt-stupid.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:16:33 PM
Author: mom2twogirls
Why does it look like he hasn't bathed the entire time he's been on the show??! I find nothing about him attractive ... he has no personality and he seems butt-stupid.
I TOLD YOU he looked like a wet rat. lol!

butt-stupid! haha that is hilarous!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:08:22 PM
Author: Elegant
I think I read on Graham's website that he is making shirts (started in 2007) - 'Graham resides in New York City where he devotes the majority of his free time to developing a clothing line that enables charities to benefit children in need.' None of the sales from his shirts go toward charities, but the shirts can be offered through other organizations to benefit charities...or something like that!
I read some girls talking about this description on another forum, and one girl replied, "That description you found is pure cheese. I'll need some crackers to swallow that lot." Haha. I can't believe it either.

http://www.grahambunn.com/photo/index.php?x=about

What I get from this... He helps the charity with some of the money he makes from selling the shirts. However, when tshirts are purchased the money doesn't go to the charity directly, which means none of it is tax deductible or a donation. Yeah, he's a real knight in shining armor. Ohh, and he does his own modeling; I'm not surprised, are you?!?!

EDIT: Just read on "Upcoming Events" under his picture in top righ tcorner... he's donating his time to sponsor a fashion show for the charity. The founder of Sunflower Children is a former fashion model. They volunteer to help children around the world overcome poverty and become better educated. Does anyone else think of Zoolander?!?!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think Graham will go home this week. He just doesn''t seem that into it and I hope she finally sees that.

Does anyone else think he looks like the guy who plays "House"?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:32:12 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
I think Graham will go home this week. He just doesn't seem that into it and I hope she finally sees that.

Does anyone else think he looks like the guy who plays 'House'?
OUpearl: I really don't think he's going anywhere. He doesn't talk about himself, and if he did, I would hope that she would have seen right through him weeks ago. The only way he'll go is if a family member spills the beans about his aspirations (ie. modeling) or something along that line. She's giddy over him, and it's sickening.

You're refering to Hugh Laurie(sp?), It's the hair. He too reminds me of a wet rat sometimes, but for some reason, on Hugh it's sexy.
12.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:41:44 PM
He too reminds me of a wet rat sometimes
hehe
31.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I think she will keep Graham until the final 3 so she can make out with him in the fantasy suite
1.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 1:46:42 PM
Author: beau13
Did you see Jeremy''s bod? His abs are AMAZING..my husband watched part of the whoe, and when he seen Jeremy without a shirt he said ''he should eat a cheeseburger!''. I think he was a bit envious of those rock hard abs! lol In the next episode when she gets to meet Graham''s family, they tell Deanna he has a hard time with commitment, and making it past 4 weeks with a girl. They showed her crying..second guessing her decision about him. I think he is in the lead, but maybe she will change her mind??

Oh yes, honey. His abs are droolworthy. My hubby watches some of it with me and he was even like "geez, that guy is ripped!" I think he was a bit jealous as well
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 5:02:39 PM
Author: steph72276
I think she will keep Graham until the final 3 so she can make out with him in the fantasy suite
1.gif
haha, that is funny Steph, you are probably right. Looks like in the previews there are some melt downs ahead.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
steph72276 - I completely agree, I think she wants to make out with him then send his butt packing!

I''m kinda seeing the whole wet rat thing...
38.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heart Jason the mostest
12.gif

That is all.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I like Jason too, but Deanna even said herself that she is confused. She said she came into this situation thinking she wanted one thing, and now she thinks she wants something else...I think she might be a bit confused. I think I would be confused too if I were in her situation.

I think it is funny too that NONE of them look like Brad at all.
11.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 9:33:47 PM
Author: musey
I heart Jason the mostest
12.gif

That is all.

Meeeeee toooooooo!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 8:53:09 PM
Author: Elegant
I''m kinda seeing the whole wet rat thing...
38.gif
haha! Im telling you!

I really like Jason but remember when she was talking to him about meeting Ty. She said she didn''t want to "break his heart" meaning maybe she wasn''t feeling things as much for Jason as some of the others and didn''t want Ty to like her so much? It was just strange that she said that to him.....I was wondering if she really was ok with Ty after the thought of him being around really set it.
33.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, um, Graham is looking a bit sleazy to me (and a goof ball) as I continue to watch the shows over and over again (doing house work in between commercials, you get lots of work done!).

About Jason, I agree. But in her interview she says that he is "this amazingly great guy" and then has a huge grin...she said bringing someone into your child's life is a huge step - but, she is going on the home town date with Jason, right? Which means that she is willing to be introduced to his child and not break his heart? Know what I mean? I don't know if I am wording it right.

Also, I thought the conversation and spark went out when Jeremy and DeAnna went on the one-on-one date to Sinatra's house. The conversation was lacking big time!

I found it interesting that for everyone but Graham, when they were going in-depth about each of the final 6 guys, they showed their home life, what they do career wise, and how they spend their free time. They just showed shots of Graham on the show and nothing at all about his personal life...weird, right? Didn't mention his family or career or anything.

At the end of the interview episode, it shows Jeremy in the drive way, facing away from the camera, hands on hips looking upset...AND it looks like she is hugging a guy in a white collared shirt (looks like Jeremy) and is crying with a section of the roof of the car on the bottom right of the screen. Then you hear Jeremy's voice saying "I know he's not here for the right reasons" so he might just be talking about Graham. She might be sending Jeremy home and top 2 is Graham and Jason?

Hmmm....
31.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
On another note...I hope I am not boring you guys...if so, please tell me to stop!!!
32.gif

I just looked back at the very first episode when DeAnna asks Jenni if she were to give a first impression rose to someone, who would it be... she said, in this order:

1. Graham - she thought he was nice and well spoken
2. Jesse - she thought he was awesome, good sense of humor
3. Jason - she thought he was pretty cool

Interesting...
31.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
***** HOME VISITS*****

It''s starting here in Texas!!! Time to prove our prediction right and wrong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results