shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Is Jeremy the one whose parents both passed away? Something about the way that was revealed seemed "off" to me. Is Graham the guy she went to the beach with? (I think the fact that I have a hard time remembering any of these dudes'' names pretty much sums up this group of guys!!) Was it just me or did it seem like he was so totally NOT into her??! I like Jason (is that his name? the one with the three-year old son), but it seems like she may wig out when she finds out. I also still like Richard ... how cute was he when he gave her that paper flower? Also, the whole magic place really wigged me out. I would have much rather had the baseball date!!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Because I''m from Dallas, I''m rooting for Jeremy and Brian (love!!! the high school coach, but he seems to be just a nice guy, and not have a load of TV-style personality).

I also like Graham.

It''s hilarious how similar the guys are to the women on the Bachelor. So needy, and such AWs. I mean, that martial arts guy needs to GO! He''s got a mullet for crying out loud!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2008 11:32:08 AM
Author: steph72276
I always love the bachelor/bachelorette. I really didn''t like DeAnna that much in the Bachelor, but she kind of grew on me last night. I really like the Science guy and the single Dad guy. They didn''t say what happened to the mom....I have a feeling it is going to be a tear-jerker story for some reason.
That''s possible, but I would think that would''ve come out by now. I think he had a child out of wedlock and that''s why the mother/ex hasn''t been mentioned at all. It should be interesting to see her reaction next week.

DeAnna isn''t my favorite. Her constant blinking drives me crazy and she also seems REALLY uptight. She''s too serious.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I might be in the minority but I *really* did not like DeAnna. She seemed SO stuck up. I find her season REALLY, REALLY boring.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
i love the show too...there is a girl that writes her own recaps that are hillarious...she even emails with chris harrison on occasion...here is her blog...anyway sometimes if I don''t get to watch thes how I read her recap the next day, and think wow she has such a vivid imagination until I actual watch it and see these people really are crazy.

www.ihategreenbeans.com

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
haha Im laughing here

First, mullet boy bothers me too!
Second, the blinking bothers me to. This is something I noticed right away about her last season.
Third, I find it strange that the dad (can''t remember his name) didn''t tell her this right away. If he keeps this from her for this long, what else would he be keeping from her? At least that would be my reaction.

I still favor science guy Richard the most. He seems so sweet! The paper flower was too cute!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Yes!!! Mullet boy really bothers me. He and Twilly have got to go...ugh! Also, that one guy that was giving Jeremy a hard time the entire show is annoying. I mean, it is so obvious he is jealous...they are as bad as the girls as far as that goes. I really like Jeremy, the science guy and the dad Jason. Those are my top 3
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think that was football guy. Did you get the vibe he was a little feminine(ish)? Or was that just me?

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
I forgot this was on last night and missed the first 40 mins or so. What happened to Richard?????!!! Someone please fill my clueless self in!
33.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
CRAP...I totally forgot it was on too..(too busy watching hockey). Can someone please give me a recap of what happened on last night's show? Thanks

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Richard had a one on one date with her and she didn''t give him the rose, so he went home
7.gif
. He was in my top 3. Ron and Paul also went home.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks OUpeargirl!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss Richard. I thought he was adorable and obviously too intelligent for DeAnna.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I really liked science guy too, but it was obvious she was not into him that way, so at least she didn't lead him on and keep him just because he's nice...but come on, how is he gone and mullet boy still made it? I am glad that psycho guy Ron got the boot too. Haha, I loved how he said he wasn't rejected, she just didn't choose him
20.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I feel bad about Richard too.
15.gif
I think he was my favorite!

Ron was SUPER annoying. Im glad he''s gone.
Cant believe she still put Twilley thru.
33.gif
I doubt he will last much longer. He creeps me out for some reason.

Did you see mullet guy cut his hair?

After watching her date with Jason the dad, I think he is pretty nice. Its obvious his son means a lot to him.

So far I don''t think Jeremy is THAT bad as the guys treat him to be. He is kinda cocky though.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
My two favorites are Jason and Brian. I have a feeling the final three though will be Jason, Jeremy, and Jesse. Don''t ask me why I say Jesse, other than the fact that she really seems to like him. He seems nice enough, but ehhhh I''m not sure I understand her attraction to him.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, Brian seems like a good guy. They haven''t shown him very much though. That guy needs some one-on-one time!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 2:26:08 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Oh yeah, Brian seems like a good guy. They haven''t shown him very much though. That guy needs some one-on-one time!
Absolutely. He''s my secret favourite because he''s just so handsome, and seems pretty genuine, too. He just doesn''t scream "look at me and my TV personality", so I''m hoping she is keeping him around for her reasons, and not because the producers want to keep him around as an easy dump later on.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 12:25:56 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I feel bad about Richard too.
15.gif
I think he was my favorite!

Ron was SUPER annoying. Im glad he''s gone.

Cant believe she still put Twilley thru.
33.gif
I doubt he will last much longer. He creeps me out for some reason.

Did you see mullet guy cut his hair?

After watching her date with Jason the dad, I think he is pretty nice. Its obvious his son means a lot to him.

So far I don''t think Jeremy is THAT bad as the guys treat him to be. He is kinda cocky though.

Yeah, I saw he got his hair cut, and it is still awful. Ugh, he give me bad vibes as does Twilly. I just looked on the ABC website to see who Brian was b/c I couldn''t put the name with the face. He is cute and seems sweet, but he looks a whole lot older than 31.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think Brian is great.. The only reason I don''t think he will make the final cut is because I have seen too many seasons of this show. Usually someone who ends up being with the person toward the end has been shown more. I would be so pleasantly surprised if he were the one in the end because he seems so genuine and sweet. And I find him very attractive!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I feel bad about Fred. I liked him, he seemed like an all around genuinely sweet guy.
15.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I felt bad for Fred.....such a nice guy. I guess in the end it was good she didn''t lead him on, as she knows how that feels.

Twilly needed to go about 3 shows ago. I can''t believe he''s still around.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 3:21:07 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I felt bad for Fred.....such a nice guy. I guess in the end it was good she didn''t lead him on, as she knows how that feels.

Twilly needed to go about 3 shows ago. I can''t believe he''s still around.
I couldn''t agree more .... There is not one thing about him that appeals to me. Ick.

I think it will come down to Graham, Jeremy and Jason.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Twilley is just ridiculous ok! lol I dont get why she is keeping him around. Did you see him at the very end of the episode singing again? lol!!

I am happy that she didn't want to lead Fred on as she told him. That was nice of her at least. You could tell she cared about him because she felt so bad to let him go. Fred should be the next bachelor! lol! He kind of reminds me of Jim on The Office.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
So ... I think Graham is sexy as heck buuuuuuuuut -- a certified A hole. Ellen pegged him PERFECTLY. "Unable to communicate" -- i.e. IMMATURE. Sniff sniff : eau de Anger Management problems.

And Jeremy reminds me so much of my brother-in-law its frightening!

I think Jason seems like he''d be the best HUSBAND (if a bit dull) ... but my heart would probably go to JESSIE. I think there''s a great guy under all that hair. And he''s FUN.
3.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I''m started out in the Jeremy camp and I still think he''s a pretty hot guy and he genuninely seems to be into DeAnna. I''m totally in the Jason camp now after seeing Monday night''s episode. He just seems very sweet, caring and very easygoing. I agree he''s the best husband material. Kind of reminds me of my guy a bit!
1.gif

I don''t like Graham at all. He''s like the good looking bad boy. Bad news!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I cant stand Grahm, he needs to shave for one. And second, his attitude is ridiculous. But DeAnna seems to like him for some reason. I think only physical attraction is there because they argue constantly and do we even know anything about him? He hasn't opened up in my opinion.

Jesse is sweet but I dont think she will pick him because they live such different lives. And she didn't seem to be too happy about him not kissing her yet. There seems to be lack-of-attraction there.

I think its going to end up being Jeremy or Jason.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also like Jeremy and Jason and was glad Twilley got the boot. He is too weird. I think Jesse is sweet but not marriage material at this point, but clearly she likes him.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
DITTO!!! Graham has HUGE jealousy issues, he pushes her away anytime he gets upset, and why was he staring off into the sky when she was obviously staring up at him?? I worry that bc she gets that giddy school girl feeling, she''s going to keep looking past these red flashing lights. And agreed, he hasn''t opened up at all. We know absolutely nothing about his family, or his life for that matter.

I really like Jason, and Jeremy is kind of growing on me. I don''t know though. Jeremy is a lawyer (real estate is non-stop right now) and single, I would worry that away from this show he could be a workaholic as far as time and committment go. He seems kind of akward sometimes. But Jason on the other hand, has a child that he adores, and you know that he will make time for anyone he loves. Can you tell I''m biased???
31.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad Twilly and Karate boy got the boot. Did you see his closet and when he started talking about face creams. What a girl
20.gif

I agree that it will be Jason and Jeremy at the end. She is really into Graham, but he''s got problems. Jesse is sweet, but they are too different for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results