shape
carat
color
clarity

The Bachelorette (tv show) may contan spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I feel bad for Jesse because he's changing himself too much. I mean, he liked having long hair, right? Now he has to cut it. He's dressing differently too. On the website, in the photos section, there are pics of him and DeAnna and his hair is much shorter...why change? I thought she liked him the way he was? Pressure from DeAnna's pop to cut his hair? I liked him with longer hair...
15.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe she is referring to him as her baby boy? And the two of them are the new family?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 11:45:53 PM
Author: Elegant
I feel bad for Jesse because he''s changing himself too much. I mean, he liked having long hair, right? Now he has to cut it. He''s dressing differently too. On the website, in the photos section, there are pics of him and DeAnna and his hair is much shorter...why change? I thought she liked him the way he was? Pressure from DeAnna''s pop to cut his hair? I liked him with longer hair...
15.gif
Yeah, his hair does look much shorter. Hopefully its because HE wants it to be and that he isn''t doing it for her dad.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette "Where are They Now" Special?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, is it on now? I''ll have to find it, I thought they ran that a while ago?? Summer reruns... I can''t wait to see who the next bachelor is. I am guessing Jeremey, since Jason won''t want to leave his son again. I still big puffy heart Jason.
39.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 9:10:05 PM
Author: Kaleigh
No, is it on now? I'll have to find it, I thought they ran that a while ago?? Summer reruns... I can't wait to see who the next bachelor is. I am guessing Jeremey, since Jason won't want to leave his son again. I still big puffy heart Jason.
39.gif
Maybe it is but DeAnna and Jesse are on it too, so maybe not? I like Jason too!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 9:11:44 PM
Author: Skippy123

No, is it on now? I''ll have to find it, I thought they ran that a while ago?? Summer reruns... I can''t wait to see who the next bachelor is. I am guessing Jeremey, since Jason won''t want to leave his son again. I still big puffy heart Jason.
39.gif
Maybe it is but DeAnna and Jesse are on it too, so maybe not? I like Jason too!!
It''s not on here, so report back to us, pretty please with sugar on top!!
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 9:18:42 PM

Date: 7/14/2008 9:11:44 PM

No, is it on now? I'll have to find it, I thought they ran that a while ago?? Summer reruns... I can't wait to see who the next bachelor is. I am guessing Jeremey, since Jason won't want to leave his son again. I still big puffy heart Jason.
39.gif
It's not on here, so report back to us, pretty please with sugar on top!!
3.gif
You are too cute! hehe I think you are right that it was a rerun except that it had DeAnna and Jesse and Krista and her hubby and the new baby and the UK Bachelor were on it. Trista and hubby the Bachelorette advice; I didn't watch it too closely but I think they pieced together the previous one with a few updates.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
umm....what was up with brad eating a sandwhich at the end while watching the finale? That was wierd, my tivo cutoff at the very end, so not sure if i missed anything. But that was definitely a reinactment.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Man, so it WAS all and act on the finale show last month. I still can''t believe he actually moved all the way to LA to be with an aspiring actress...
20.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I wonder how Chelsea Wanstrath and Jeremy (DeAnna''s Jeremy) are doing since they''re togehter now...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 1:57:51 PM
Author: violet02
I wonder how Chelsea Wanstrath and Jeremy (DeAnna''s Jeremy) are doing since they''re togehter now...
Who is Chelsea?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 12:44:24 PM
They broke up http://tv.yahoo.com/the-bachelor/show/28908/news/urn:newsml:tv.eonline.com:20080724:906351ee7ed1_43de_926d_e3fe4f18bd89__ER:13962

Former Bachelor Matt Grant and the recipient of his most important rose, actress Shayne Lamas, have broken off their engagement after publicly pretending that they were meant to be for two whole months, People reports.
Surprise, Surprise! I thought Shayne looked and acted phony on the show (after the Bachelorette ended). She didn''t seem to be in love..and they just seemed like such an ODD couple!!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 1:59:09 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 7/25/2008 1:57:51 PM

Author: violet02

Who is Chelsea?

Chelsea was the loser on Matt''s season. Well, it was down to Chelsea and Shayne...He picked Shayne. So maybe Chelsea isn''t really the loser after all! hehe.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 11:49:11 PM
Author: diamondfan
Maybe she is referring to him as her baby boy? And the two of them are the new family?
Yes.
If you go to the site now and you just roll the cursor over the pics, you''ll see that the pic on the left is "titled" new family and the other one on the right is "baby boy".
It''s just the names of the pics.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 2:07:16 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 7/25/2008 12:44:24 PM
They broke up http://tv.yahoo.com/the-bachelor/show/28908/news/urn:newsml:tv.eonline.com:20080724:906351ee7ed1_43de_926d_e3fe4f18bd89__ER:13962

Former Bachelor Matt Grant and the recipient of his most important rose, actress Shayne Lamas, have broken off their engagement after publicly pretending that they were meant to be for two whole months, People reports.
Surprise, Surprise! I thought Shayne looked and acted phony on the show (after the Bachelorette ended). She didn''t seem to be in love..and they just seemed like such an ODD couple!!
I KNOW!!!! I totally thought they looked super fake.
I''m not surprised by this at all.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 11:45:53 PM
Author: Elegant
I feel bad for Jesse because he's changing himself too much. I mean, he liked having long hair, right? Now he has to cut it. He's dressing differently too. On the website, in the photos section, there are pics of him and DeAnna and his hair is much shorter...why change? I thought she liked him the way he was? Pressure from DeAnna's pop to cut his hair? I liked him with longer hair...
15.gif

Well, according to some VIDEO (click here) posted on their website, he did cut his hair because of her father... some people made comments that they just think that Jesse is in it for media purposes and they don't see "forever" in his eyes...he just looks plain tired and fed up with interviews - she's still peppy, etc...but no one kiss, not one kiss...?

Okay, regarding Matt and Shayne - like I said pages ago, the only way these things work out is if the WOMAN chooses the GUY... Hopefully my theory is right about that and Deanna and Jesse stay together.

Oh, and in this VIDEO she says that her Tacori ring is platinum, it is 2.3 carats princess cut...

And lastly, in this VIDEO they stand next to each other and DeAnna is way shorter than Jesse...

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Remember some of us saying how creepy it was that DeAnna looked similar to Jeremy's mother. He was interviewed and he said this:

Interviewrs question: I meant to ask you last week. They showed a photo of your mother and she looked a lot like DeAnna. Was that part of the reason why you were attracted to her?

I've dated every type of person but I've always wanted to date someone who had the same features and colors. My mom was definitely a beautiful woman. She had black hair, deep brown eyes. There was a lot of similarities with her and DeAnna in coloring and some of her features. I don't think that really played a huge part but maybe subconsciously it did."

And about Chelsea:

US Weekly magazine reported this week that you are currently dating Chelsea Wanstrath, the girl Matt Grant let go over Shayne Lllamas on the "Bachelor: London Calling"

"Chelsea is a beautiful girl and I have gotten a chance to get to know her pretty well. I have tons of fun with her and she lets me be myself. As far as whether or not we are dating... right now we are having fun getting to know one another. We aren't in a rush. So, we will see where it goes, but yes we are definitely spending as much time as we can together. I reached out to her when I got cut to try to make sense of everything and we hit it off straight away (a little Aussie slang). I saw her on the premiere of her season and thought she was hot and had a great personality. When I saw her in person I thought, 'Wow, she was hot on TV but ten times hotter in person."'

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results