Efriede|1367646766|3440131 said:
casondra16|1367430702|3438305 said:
joolsiepetunia|1367378950|3437963 said:
My new AVC-ACR diamond five stone!!

image_419.jpg

image_417.jpg

image_418.jpg

OMG joolsiepetunia!!!!! GORGEOUS!!! :love: :love: :love:

Wow! So beautiful, can you tell more deatails, please? Stone sizes, finger size, who made the setting...thesetting looks gorgeous, so fluid and fine

The stones all range from 0.20-0.24 carats. They're about 4MM each. The setting is 14KT White Gold in size 4.75! The stones were from GOG, and the setting was made by David Klass.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
DK does it again! I :love: :love: :love: that ring!!

KingAlm

Rough_Rock
That ring in the flowers looks stunning! :appl:

What do you guys think about the idea i have for the 5 stone ring I posted on the last page? Any help is appreciated, you guys are the experts here anyways :)

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
KingAlm|1367909131|3441819 said:
What do you guys think about the idea i have for the 5 stone ring I posted on the last page? Any help is appreciated, you guys are the experts here anyways :)

Hi! Has your bride-to-be ever shown an interest in black diamonds? In my experience, they aren't for everyone - it seems that each person either loves them, or hates them, with little in between. If you aren't sure, and don't want to ask her, I'd shy away from something like that for a forever ring. You can never go wrong with classic.

jillts

Rough_Rock
Star sparkle, that is absolutely gorgeous! It looks gorgeous on your hand and I am absolutely drooling over here! :love: :love: :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
star sparkle|1368557435|3446836 said:
KingAlm|1367909131|3441819 said:

Hi! Has your bride-to-be ever shown an interest in black diamonds? In my experience, they aren't for everyone - it seems that each person either loves them, or hates them, with little in between. If you aren't sure, and don't want to ask her, I'd shy away from something like that for a forever ring. You can never go wrong with classic.

I think a good idea would be to start a whole new thread about this over in Rocky Talky. :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jilts and star sparkle, your rings are gorgeous!! :love: All of the rings in this thread are just beautiful.

I have a 5 stone band that I received many years ago (10th anniversary) so I thought I'd post pics. It was yg but I had it rhodium plated per the advice of the smart people here on PS. It's 1 carat. I feel the setting is dated and have not been wearing it. I took it out of the jewelry box and wore it today, and I have to say I enjoyed it! Maybe I'll do a reset someday because I think it kinda screams 1995, but I still kind of like it!

img_1190.jpg

img_1191.jpg

jillts

Rough_Rock
Junebug, that's very BLINGY! I can't make out the setting very well but I sure can see those stones. Very nice!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
junebug17 said:
Jilts and star sparkle, your rings are gorgeous!! :love: All of the rings in this thread are just beautiful.

I have a 5 stone band that I received many years ago (10th anniversary) so I thought I'd post pics. It was yg but I had it rhodium plated per the advice of the smart people here on PS. It's 1 carat. I feel the setting is dated and have not been wearing it. I took it out of the jewelry box and wore it today, and I have to say I enjoyed it! Maybe I'll do a reset someday because I think it kinda screams 1995, but I still kind of like it!
First of all I love your sweater! I love paisley.
That was my old setting!! It too was a gift from the early 90's
For my 15 year cancer free anniversary and my birthday I had BGD reset it in a RG Trellis with a surprise pink sapphire. I love it so much!!!
I was amazed at how sparkly my diamonds were once they were set free from the old setting.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1371217331.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1371217447.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks jilts! From a distance you can't even see the setting, just kind of blends together!

Elisa, that is too funny! Gotta love the 90's...your 5 stone is gorgeous!! It really turned out beautifully! I would love to reset my stones one day - I just got an eternity stacker so it might be a while.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everyone's five stone!! A fave of mine. I love looking through this thread...

I keep forgetting mine is too...

Center is 2.59, F, VS1, 3X with fluor
Sides are 30 points, E-F, VS
Size 4.5

tilted.jpg
sunlight_2.png
see_thru_cu_more_yellow.png
car_1.jpg
finally_1.jpg

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
Here's the 5-stone I recently got as my engagement ring! My fiance and I worked together to choose it. I loooooove it and look forward to growing old with it (and him)! :) It's the trellis setting from Whiteflash, semi-custom at 1.0 ctw with slightly graduated stones (.15, .20, .30, .20, .15). All ACA, the four sides are melee and the middle was chosen from their selection. My finger is size 5.5. I'm so grateful to this forum and this thread for all of the inspiration! Beautiful rings, ladies!

img_5571.jpg

img_2356.jpg

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations bumblebee! Your ring is beautiful...

mjg

Rough_Rock
bumblebee|1382145396|3540436 said:
Here's the 5-stone I recently got as my engagement ring! My fiance and I worked together to choose it. I loooooove it and look forward to growing old with it (and him)! :) It's the trellis setting from Whiteflash, semi-custom at 1.0 ctw with slightly graduated stones (.15, .20, .30, .20, .15). All ACA, the four sides are melee and the middle was chosen from their selection. My finger is size 5.5. I'm so grateful to this forum and this thread for all of the inspiration! Beautiful rings, ladies!

Gorgeous I love it! Have any more pictures to share?! I'm considering something very similar for my engagement ring!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Everyones rings in this thread are just amazing! :love: Every time I visit this thread five stone for a wedding ring starts so sound better...

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, it's been ages since I've put up something, but this thread is inspiring me.....

This is my transitional diamond and Mahenge spinel 5-stone ring. The transitional diamonds came from Joe Escobar; the spinels are from Prima Gems, and the setting was sourced in NYC. This has come to be one of my favorite pieces. :)

00_identification_photo_9737.jpg

img_9748.jpg

img_9753.jpg

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Waiting on this little beauty :naughty:

_11361.jpg

jillts

Rough_Rock
MizNina, I am :love: :love: :love: over that single prong!! I am a single prong junkie. Absolutely stunning. What size are your stones?

Farleysmom..... DYING over your gorgeous 5-stone and eternity ring together. What size is the eternity band? Tomorrow I am ordering a single prong eternity to wear with my 5-stone and I love the size combo you have there. My 5-stone is 30 pointers and am ordering 5 pointer eternity. Hoping the size contrast will look good together.

Braga, your ring is just gorgeous too!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
jillts|1386032263|3566362 said:
MizNina, I am :love: :love: :love: over that single prong!! I am a single prong junkie. Absolutely stunning. What size are your stones?

Farleysmom..... DYING over your gorgeous 5-stone and eternity ring together. What size is the eternity band? Tomorrow I am ordering a single prong eternity to wear with my 5-stone and I love the size combo you have there. My 5-stone is 30 pointers and am ordering 5 pointer eternity. Hoping the size contrast will look good together.

Braga, your ring is just gorgeous too!

Jillts, thank you so much. My eternity band is 1 ctw made up of 5 pointers so I'm sure the look with your 5-stone will be similar. I also love the look of a single prong eternity but I'm afraid it wouldn't hold up to "my" daily wear as I'm bad and never take my rings off. I can't wait to see your rings together. How exciting for you!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

jillts

Rough_Rock
Ooh yay, thanks for the fast reply, Farleysmom. Hope I'm making the right decision with .05. I won't have as much of a size difference as you so now I'm back to considering .03. I like it to be very obvious from a distance that it is two rings and not one big ring. Hmmm! This is my Christmas gift so I have to decide quick! I will probably spend the rest of the night staring at your rings. :cheeky:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
jillts|1386036506|3566391 said:
Ooh yay, thanks for the fast reply, Farleysmom. Hope I'm making the right decision with .05. I won't have as much of a size difference as you so now I'm back to considering .03. I like it to be very obvious from a distance that it is two rings and not one big ring. Hmmm! This is my Christmas gift so I have to decide quick! I will probably spend the rest of the night staring at your rings. :cheeky:

I think the setting will make a difference. There is less metal (and therefore bulk) with a single prong eternity so larger stones may be possible to achieve the same look. With a single prong eternity you will also see the roundness of the stones more rather than a straight band look. Are you able to try some on before ordering?

jillts

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately I don't have anywhere locally to try them on but I just took the plunge. I sent Luann two pics of the look I want and she assured me my ring would be the same. Are you familiar with flower12's single prong? Hers and another I found online are my inspiration. I would post pics but I hate to hijack the 5-stone thread. Anyway, I will post a pic of it with my 5-stone after Christmas! :appl:

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
]
jillts|1386032263|3566362 said:
MizNina, I am :love: :love: :love: over that single prong!! I am a single prong junkie. Absolutely stunning. What size are your stones

Sorry jilts have only just seen this ! Stones are .25 each :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results