second picture

MG_12051_5.JPG

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
same abrasions (zoom of picture #2)

MG_12051_5_zoom.jpg

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Other small abrasions are present, but not visible on the pictures.

MG_12051_12.JPG

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
zoom

MG_12051_12_zoom.jpg

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
more

MG_12051_2a.jpg

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
one more

MG_12051_6a.jpg

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
last

MG_12051_7a.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Queenmum....I know that you were heartbroken and very upset with the damage done to your stones and I'm truly sorry that you had to go through that. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and blindingly brilliant and I'm sure no-one but you would ever know that there was an issue with the stone. I hope that you won't let anything take away your enjoyment of wearing such an exceptional piece. :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Farleysmom|1295815820|2830684 said:
Hi Queenmum....I know that you were heartbroken and very upset with the damage done to your stones and I'm truly sorry that you had to go through that. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and blindingly brilliant and I'm sure no-one but you would ever know that there was an issue with the stone. I hope that you won't let anything take away your enjoyment of wearing such an exceptional piece. :love: :love: :love:

Very well said Farleysmom! It is just gorgeous Queenmum!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Your stones are incredible. I am EXTREMELY sorry for your experience and the frustration/pain all this caused, nothing really can make that better. However, to anyones eye, those diamonds are gorgeous and extremely brilliant. I am sorry again.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Farleysmom said it perfectly - beautiful ring, and - hopefully one day soon - it will be mind-clean enough to fully enjoy :bigsmile:

lokelani

Rough_Rock
Oh QM, what an extraordinarily handsome and magnificent ring!! :appl: :love:

I also was following your heartbreaking story in RT and am so very sorry you had to go through the anguish of finding your precious, beautiful stones tainted by someone's stupid mistake. :nono:

Will you share specs of the stones? Ooh, and if it's not too much trouble, maybe a shot of your 3-stone next to your gorgeous rose gold Grace solitaire? I love it so much. :bigsmile:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
This is such a gorgeous ring! I'm sorry there is so much disappointment attached to it. It still looks fabulous!

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
If it's too painful for you to look at, I'll take it off your hands :cheeky: because it would do nothing short of making my heart soar every day.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
It's really too bad there's so much disappointment associated with this ring. While I completely understand why that's the case, the ring is just gorgeous, and those stones are breathtaking. It looks absolutely beautiful in the photos. Honestly, it would be hard for me to tell what was wrong in the zoomed-in pictures if you hadn't circled the problem areas. I can't even imagine how lovely it must look in person. I know it will be hard, but please enjoy your gorgeous piece despite the issues you've had.

stci

Ideal_Rock
But Sweety! Your an ultra-perfectionist! This ring is simply fantastic! Hope I don't hurt you but please, you zoom up to more than 10 times what your nake eyes can see. Believe me your ring is incredible!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! :love:

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I sure hope you can get over your dissapointment. I think it is a beautiful 3 stone. I recently lost my 3 stone and been yearning to get a replacement. And we need the specs on that bad boy! :love:

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
kittybean|1295833738|2830977 said:
It's really too bad there's so much disappointment associated with this ring. While I completely understand why that's the case, the ring is just gorgeous, and those stones are breathtaking. It looks absolutely beautiful in the photos. Honestly, it would be hard for me to tell what was wrong in the zoomed-in pictures if you hadn't circled the problem areas. I can't even imagine how lovely it must look in person. I know it will be hard, but please enjoy your gorgeous piece despite the issues you've had.

I agree with Kitty. However having stated that - the person who inflicted harm on your precious ones must be reprimanded. They can't just get away with not dealing with the damage and pain caused.

It is a beautiful ring! :D

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's still very beautiful Stephen! My old eyes just wouldn't be able to see the abrasions, but knowing they are there would
bother me too. I hope you will be able to enjoy this beauty again. My goodness, it is a sparkler!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results