shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW TEASER PHOTOS of my 2.32 G VS1 MICHAEL B PARIS RING !

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pictures - love them all! The ring looks so delicate yet substantial in so many ways!

Could there be some jeweler's rouge under that stone? I'd call Michael C. Fina but what about having the ring steam cleaned? If not, they need to replace that stone for you!

sparkledust

Rough_Rock
frankie

it is lovely, just absolutely lovely! Makes me smile! :appl:

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
MGR, i brought the ring back to Michael C Fina and they had their in-house jeweler look at it ... they also tried steam cleaning it, after that my SA came out from the back telling me that it's best to send the ring back to Michael B to take a look and replace the melee ... :???:

before going to the store i also used my ideal scope to look over that whole row of melee, and that particular one definitely was a dull GRAY and not red/white patterned ... so strange !!!

i have an event to go to this coming friday and would love to have the ring on my finger for that ... so i will bring it back to the store to send out this coming Monday (11/8) ... i'm leaving the country for a short trip on 11/20 ... crossing my fingers that i can take it with me :sick:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least that way you know it's taken care of - fingers crossed for getting it back before your trip but that really shouldn't be a problem!

GiannaV

Rough_Rock
So Pretty! I love dainty settings! Looks great on your hand!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
It is like a fine piece of art!
Just STUNNING! :appl:

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
OMGosh! I LOVE this!!!! You know that ;-)
It's beautiful - perfect! I'm sorry to hear about that one stone, I hope it's fixed right away. It's painful to be w/o our rings for this reason though! :nono:

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
i have news !

just dropped off my ring at Michael C Fina today and they will fedex it overnight to Michael B to replace that "gray" diamond. In addition, the thread i started on Rocky Talky about the size - I had my SA measure the exact size of the ring and turns out that it is a true size 5, not the tight 5 that i had originally requested. :angryfire: bad melee diamond and wrong size... aarrgh. So they will size it down 1/8 size for me while the ring is at their studio being fixed. i'm just hoping and praying that they don't cut too much metal out making the ring too small !!! :errrr:

the ring will be returned to Michael C Fina this Saturday and i can pick it up locally that afternoon !

so another countdown begins .... 5 days to go.... wish me luck ! :cheeky:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
frankiextah|1289287060|2758977 said:
i have news !

just dropped off my ring at Michael C Fina today and they will fedex it overnight to Michael B to replace that "gray" diamond. In addition, the thread i started on Rocky Talky about the size - I had my SA measure the exact size of the ring and turns out that it is a true size 5, not the tight 5 that i had originally requested. :angryfire: bad melee diamond and wrong size... aarrgh. So they will size it down 1/8 size for me while the ring is at their studio being fixed. i'm just hoping and praying that they don't cut too much metal out making the ring too small !!! :errrr:

the ring will be returned to Michael C Fina this Saturday and i can pick it up locally that afternoon !

so another countdown begins .... 5 days to go.... wish me luck ! :cheeky:

Good luck Frankiextah ::) I'm glad that you can deal efficiently with those tiny little problems right now, so that you can put them behind you and enjoy your gorgeous ring without worries :appl: I'm sure that this time they'll do their best to make everything perfect! From what i've heard they're serious and i'm sure that they wouldn't want to displease such a good customer for the second time with the same piece ;))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds great - two birds with one stone!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is a true knockout! So lacy and feminine and your diamond is so huge it looks fantastic on your hand as well.

I'm wishing you tons and tons of luck and got my fingers crossed for you to get her back as perfect as you want her to be. ;))

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
Sorry about the Michael C Fina issues -- I had problems with them too. I hope Stephanie their jewelry manager fixes everything for you. Ugh! Anyhow, you're ring is gorgeous and AMAZING. Your ring is truly a work of art, Michael B ring's are so detailed and stunning!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
yes ! Stephanie was whom i spoke to, she's actually very friendly and wanted to help very much !

i got good news ! i talked to Stephanie again and she guaranteed that this would be perfect, and that they were able to size the ring down by 1/8 (so very teeny bit), and fixed the "gray" melee !

ALSO, IT IS ARRIVING ONE DAY EARLY ----- TOMORROW !!! :appl:

i also received my beautiful spacer ring from Etsy seller JEWELER ON THE ROOF , they make the most discreet and amazing 1mm platinum bands ... i paid $235 with free shipping, which is fair to me. very friendly and sweet husband and wife team and fast turnaround! :tongue:

here is their online store :
http://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelerOnTheRoof?ref=seller_info

and the ring:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/25977586/platinum-sol

i will take photos wearing everything together when my Michael B returns home !

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is STUNNING Frankie!!! Cant wait to see it back on your finger- we need more pics when you get it!!
Congrats!! :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad it is working out for you! We'll again look forward to pics of your new beauty!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see!!! How painful to be w/o, I'm sure you're dying to get it back on your finger!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love your new setting! It's gorgeous & I love it with your band!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Frankie did you get your ring back? Hope so!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I can not . . . CAN NOT wait to see the new pictures!!! It's going to be stunning and that spacer band ! OH MY GOSH! 8)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
frankiextah|1288413914|2750832 said:
thankyou for being so patient !

got a few important things to deal with today so sorry about the delay !

here we go ... first off, all possible angles of the ring :

ring-1.jpg
ring-2.jpg
ring-3.jpg
ring-4.jpg
ring-5.jpg
ring-6.jpg
ring-7.jpg
ring-8.jpg

i LOVE howthe shank and basket is covered in sparklies! 8)

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
got it back ! melee is replaced, no signs of "repair" at all ! also, ring size is sized down by 1/8 to a true TIGHT 5, it's now perfect and does not rotate around my finger ! again, i want to stress : no signs of repair ! not even a little bump on the band where they had to cut to resize ! PLUS, they re-polished everything so the ring came back BRAND NEW !

pardon my many many photos, i can't help myself !

20101114-IMG_3171a.jpg
20101114-IMG_3200a_0.jpg
20101114-IMG_3201a.jpg
20101114-IMG_3203a.jpg
20101114-IMG_3216a.jpg

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
finally at home with the 1mm spacer band and wedding band ... :appl:

i really love how discreet the spacer band is, it's virtually invisible unless you're really scrutinizing it !

20101114-IMG_3241a.jpg
20101114-IMG_3242a.jpg
20101114-IMG_3254a.jpg

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
finally, the things i do to my big velvety teddy bear of a cat when he's asleep hehehe ... :naughty:

(i covered his claws with blue soft claws to stop rug scratching habits)

20101114-IMG_3236a.jpg

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
having slight feelings that my current eternity band is a little overwhelming ? :wacko:

i'm now secreting wishing for a DeBeers platinum "forever pave" 1.85mm band or the Leon Mege 1.2mm string band to wear with the new setting ring ... would love to see how a super delicate pave band will look tucked under the center stone ... :praise:

p.s. my engagement ring shank is 1.8mm in width...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh no- I love how its not matchy, matchy!!!! Its stunning- dont change a thing about it woman!!!! ;)) :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great - so glad everything is fixed to your satisfaction! You'll be more sparkly than the Christmas tree this year!

Just curious - is there a matching band for that ring?

sushi

Shiny_Rock
It is ABSOLUTELY stunning. I adore it, congratulations. Your Wedding band is also amazing, the tiny spacer is just perfect too!

x S

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
the profile is breathtaking! :love:

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Frankie, it's beautiful!!! I love the contrast of your current eternity w/ the pave :)

How comfortable is that pave between your fingers?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results