shape
carat
color
clarity

Takahashi GSS bracelet

ShinyPleeease

Rough_Rock
Yup! I’ve never found reason to complain about the quality from them.

Oh I also got these gss via EMS in case anyone was thinking about that over fedex. I think fedex is 115$ vs Ems 35$ but more importantly for me, fedex delivery has been inconsistent depending on if things get held for customs and I have to send a bunch of payment and forms. Ems isn’t insured so it’s a risk (though small in my opinion), and I only do it for under a certain amount. But I’ve saved probably 300$ between my last 2 orders from takahashi by going Ems over FedEx.

To your point, I actually used FedEx for the first time on my latest shipment from Takahashi and it’s been stuck in customs for over a week now (clearance delay). I’ve called almost everyday but still have not received the documents to get the package out of customs. In contrast, my previous EMS packages always arrived within 4 days (more risk that way for sure though).

Love your new GSS! They have a lovely glow!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so ROUND. Are we sure these are the ovals? Like totally totally sure? :eek-2::love:

I love them with the beads MTG. They’re beautiful together, aesthetically and meaningfully. You have a way with styling pearls. :love.

So I’m really curious about one thing. The GSS on your pendant, that pearl looks very different from the other golds, in this pic. Do your eyes see that same difference IRL? How would you describe what you see in-person?
277F6F82-5521-46E3-959F-A03C939FD6E2.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so ROUND. Are we sure these are the ovals? Like totally totally sure? :eek-2::love:

I love them with the beads MTG. They’re beautiful together, aesthetically and meaningfully. You have a way with styling pearls. :love.

So I’m really curious about one thing. The GSS on your pendant, that pearl looks very different from the other golds, in this pic. Do your eyes see that same difference IRL? How would you describe what you see in-person?
277F6F82-5521-46E3-959F-A03C939FD6E2.jpeg

It’s interesting. The one Pearl Paradise GSS is much deeper and more orange of a gold. But less lustrous. More obvious in person actually.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pearls, gorgeous styling of them! I saw these on IG and hoped someone on PS purchased them. Wishes do come true. LOL!

I was just thinking about you yesterday, @MakingTheGrade and was thinking about posting in the MIA thread! So glad all's well, that you're "back" with pearls treasures to share. :D

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pearls, gorgeous styling of them! I saw these on IG and hoped someone on PS purchased them. Wishes do come true. LOL!

I was just thinking about you yesterday, @MakingTheGrade and was thinking about posting in the MIA thread! So glad all's well, that you're "back" with pearls treasures to share. :D

Aw thanks! I didn’t buy all of them. Just a quarter haha.

Yeah life has been busy and I went back for a second fellowship so took a big pay hit while still paying for partners med school so have been avoiding pearl and bling purchases. But this one was too tempting to pass up! And I’m glad I got them. Now I have “sets” of akoyas, GSS, and Tahitians. I probably won’t be getting more pearls for a bit unless an akoya supearl comes along…

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Aw thanks! I didn’t buy all of them. Just a quarter haha.

Yeah life has been busy and I went back for a second fellowship so took a big pay hit while still paying for partners med school so have been avoiding pearl and bling purchases. But this one was too tempting to pass up! And I’m glad I got them. Now I have “sets” of akoyas, GSS, and Tahitians. I probably won’t be getting more pearls for a bit unless an akoya supearl comes along…

Well, I'm very curious to see what size and color of Supearl finds its way to you. :D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! The color of those pearls is just phenomenal. I love this bracelet! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results