shape
carat
color
clarity

Takahashi GSS bracelet

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been MIA for awhile due to settling into a new job which pulled both focus and funds away from my pearl addiction. But then I saw the GSS line ups on takahashi and couldn’t help myself.

So now I’m gleefully anticipating my new GSS bracelet line up and also trying to brainstorm anything else I might need to add to that order. I mean if I’m paying for the international shipping anyways… 37896CD4-41B7-47E0-AD00-57D1BEB68642.jpeg FEA08EAE-B2C4-4E4B-9CEE-A78900D0EB34.jpeg 4B112843-1AE5-4F56-A7B7-D5804FBC9CBD.jpeg 777BD40D-8E48-4DCB-A278-3ABC8525DAA8.jpeg 61F361B8-8662-41F9-A0D6-C2C33D8AB0F4.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add a clasp perhaps?

Beautiful - I saw them being listed on the IG page and they are lovely.

Looking forward to see what you'll do with them.

DK :kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add a clasp perhaps?

Beautiful - I saw them being listed on the IG page and they are lovely.

Looking forward to see what you'll do with them.

DK :kiss2:

I actually already have a gold clasp but I was also thinking about that hehe

empliau

Shiny_Rock
The only bracelets - but what luster! The gold will fit in nicely. I confess that since I saw yours I've been coveting a small gem quality bracelet.

mamong

Rough_Rock
A beautiful intricate clasp in shiny silver or white gold adorned with sparkly stones would bring out the beautiful gold colour even more I think.
And why not, a pair of earrings that goes ’well with with the clasp

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only bracelets - but what luster! The gold will fit in nicely. I confess that since I saw yours I've been coveting a small gem quality bracelet.
Do it! I love my gem bracelet from takahashi, so much easier to admire than a necklace haha. And wearing both bracelets at once always makes me feel like a royalty.

A beautiful intricate clasp in shiny silver or white gold adorned with sparkly stones would bring out the beautiful gold colour even more I think.
And why not, a pair of earrings that goes ’well with with the clasp
That's a great idea but I'm trying to use the things I already have on hand. And I don't wear earrings, I think I'd have even more of a hoarding problem if I did!

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Do it! I love my gem bracelet from takahashi, so much easier to admire than a necklace haha. And wearing both bracelets at once always makes me feel like a royalty.

I really want to, but my WSS earrings have taken up my discretionary jewelry budget for a while. I'm wearing my old Akoya bracelet for a while to make sure I'll wear a gem one enough to justify it.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really want to, but my WSS earrings have taken up my discretionary jewelry budget for a while. I'm wearing my old Akoya bracelet for a while to make sure I'll wear a gem one enough to justify it.

Hmmm, this reminds me I have a gemmie necklace that I need to either remake into bracelets or find another way to wear. Ever since I started coloring my hair I've avoided wearing it since they're so lovely I hate the idea of getting hair dye of them

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is seriously just the most luscious lineup of golds. And you wear bold shapes and rich colours SO well. I cannot wait to hear what you think of these in-person, and see what you do with them :cool2::kiss2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is seriously just the most luscious lineup of golds. And you wear bold shapes and rich colours SO well. I cannot wait to hear what you think of these in-person, and see what you do with them :cool2::kiss2:

I'm excited! these pics are sent through instagram and the photos are usually never as good as the real life product in my prior experience.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo, the only other color I'm seriously jonesing for! Those are just magical.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
wow this is so gorgeous, i am insanely jealous!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I am excited to see them. :)

I also ended up restringing my akoya choker that broke. I put lobster clasps on both ends so I could hook it into my gold trombone chain that’s my daily wear. I can still wear it as a solo choker by connecting the lobster clasps to each other but this at I spare it from my blue hair and potential contact with dye haha.
Curious to see how the new GSS compare to my large gold Keshi and the one in this necklace.
A457F730-FD50-4C45-B1AF-05290AC6BA51.jpeg

empliau

Shiny_Rock
beautiful! Also Shale is stunning in them.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness they're like little orbs of sunlight!!! They are gorgeous

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness they're like little orbs of sunlight!!! They are gorgeous
I am honestly so impressed how good they look next to my akoyas from them!
They were super reasonably priced for the quality, way less than I would have guessed.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy shit they look amazing! You always come up with the coolest ideas for stringing, too. I bow down to you.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am honestly so impressed how good they look next to my akoyas from them!
They were super reasonably priced for the quality, way less than I would have guessed.

gahhhh I do not need more pearls (repeat x100000)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surprisingly these are the only pearl bracelets I have.. most of my pearls are necklaces. 26BFA737-F9EE-4CE3-BE3F-E44EB4B076CA.jpeg

Somehow I missed this picture. Swoooooon. Is the top bracelet akoya from Takahashi? They look amazing!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somehow I missed this picture. Swoooooon. Is the top bracelet akoya from Takahashi? They look amazing!

Yup! I’ve never found reason to complain about the quality from them.

Oh I also got these gss via EMS in case anyone was thinking about that over fedex. I think fedex is 115$ vs Ems 35$ but more importantly for me, fedex delivery has been inconsistent depending on if things get held for customs and I have to send a bunch of payment and forms. Ems isn’t insured so it’s a risk (though small in my opinion), and I only do it for under a certain amount. But I’ve saved probably 300$ between my last 2 orders from takahashi by going Ems over FedEx.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are the exact color that calls to me. Sigh, so gorgeous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results