carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pray tell! :appl:

Let’s just say it involves some fiery OECs...sorry to be so tight-lipped, but I am ultra paranoid about sharing info before I can scoop it up! I don’t want to give anyone ideas to go looking for it. ;(

Last edited:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Let’s just say it involves some fiery OECs...sorry to be so tight-lipped, but I am ultra paranoid about sharing info before I can scoop it up! I don’t want to give anyone ideas to go looking for it. ;(

I’m so looking forward to see what you have been cooking :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooooh cannot wait to see your newest acquisition and I completely understand wanting to wait til it's a done deal. Good luck!

I’m so looking forward to see what you have been cooking :love:

@joelly did I miss a reveal from you? I have been patiently (haha OK that is not my strong suit) waiting...any updates? 8)

Oh my word, how stunning!

Question: would you ever be able to wear something like this though, even if you could afford it? I follow so many bloggers who post these stunning OTT pieces but I always wonder who would actually be able to wear these. I mean presumably to the Met Gala or something, yes, but an ordinary rich (non celebrity) person?

I would 100000000000000% take it if a kind billionaire is offering, but I might need to trade up my lifestyle to wear these kinds of rocks on the regular :lol:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
@joelly did I miss a reveal from you? I have been patiently (haha OK that is not my strong suit) waiting...any updates? 8)
[/QUOTE]

No you haven’t missed it. So sad the riots that were happening in downtown LA had slowed down everything. Anup said maybe this week.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Question: would you ever be able to wear something like this though, even if you could afford it? I follow so many bloggers who post these stunning OTT pieces but I always wonder who would actually be able to wear these. I mean presumably to the Met Gala or something, yes, but an ordinary rich (non celebrity) person?

I would 100000000000000% take it if a kind billionaire is offering, but I might need to trade up my lifestyle to wear these kinds of rocks on the regular :lol:

I'm neither a celebrity nor rich, but I' d wear those rocks if I owned them.
I wear jewels for myself, not to impress or to show off, just because I love beautiful sparkling things.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results