shape
carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

S

SallyB

@Matthews1127 and @joelly I'm a little irritated that I have to send it back. His quality control has been a bit lacking lately. But he's still my favorite.

Sorry to hear this. I was considering contacting him about a project. I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing problems.

S

SallyB

I would be a bit irritated too, mainly because of the worry of entering a post office or Fed-Ex/UPS location right now.

On the other hand, I wonder if vendors/benches are really able to create their best work right now with all the stress and worry they must be experiencing,

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be a bit irritated too, mainly because of the worry of entering a post office or Fed-Ex/UPS location right now.

On the other hand, I wonder if vendors/benches are really able to create their best work right now with all the stress and worry they must be experiencing,
We're wearing masks in Dallas County, so I have no objection to dropping off a box at UPS. David pays for shipping so I'm good.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear this. I was considering contacting him about a project. I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing problems.
Don't let this deter you. I think he's great. He's always readily offered to fix or change anything I've brought to his attention.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results