color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That makes 2 of us...lol!!!
Fingers crossed the economy doesn’t tank!! :pray:

It’s going to, there isn’t any question over that except how bad is it going to be. There are so many people out of work now because employers can’t keep them on or in some cases the business even open. It’s going to take 2-3 months alone to get this virus under control, there is no telling where everything will end up

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to, there isn’t any question over that except how bad is it going to be. There are so many people out of work now because employers can’t keep them on or in some cases the business even open. It’s going to take 2-3 months alone to get this virus under control, there is no telling where everything will end up

Which is why we are using only what we need.
I work in healthcare, so I’m still working.
Praying this peaks, soon.... :pray:
Stay home and stay safe, everyone!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Which is why we are using only what we need.
I work in healthcare, so I’m still working.
Praying this peaks, soon.... :pray:
Stay home and stay safe, everyone!

Bless your heart and may God gives you strength. I heard how overwhelming things can get. Actually I heard being overwhelmed is an understatement.

Thank you for being out there for us. I am self quarantine for you.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bless your heart and may God gives you strength. I heard how overwhelming things can get. Actually I heard being overwhelmed is an understatement.

Thank you for being out there for us. I am self quarantine for you.

Thank you!
It’s insane, to put it mildly.
This has changed life as we know it, and I pray for everyone’s safety. I don’t foresee things relaxing until Fall. The outlook is grim for months to come.
Please stay safe & healthy!
You are safest in your home!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indeed it is.

@Mamabean your ring is SWOONalicious! I cannot see enough of it...please share more photos with us. :love:

@missy I have to thank you again for tagging me when Alex put her on IG! I love that she’s an antique...She has a little muffin top side view...I love her...It’s a rainy day today so I’ll take more when the sun comes out...xxxxooo

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I have to thank you again for tagging me when Alex put her on IG! I love that she’s an antique...She has a little muffin top side view...I love her...It’s a rainy day today so I’ll take more when the sun comes out...xxxxooo

Yes, Pleasssseee!!!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results