Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These......I.WANT.THEM.SO.MUCH...

From Lang Antiques...

1580844053914.png

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something so cool about this: from the brown oec to the matte dark gray gold and the unique twist.
Thanks for posting this - I swear I saw one of those rings posted elsewhere on the forum, and the matte finish is the sort of thing I'd love!

Colors of fluorescence in some darn' great shots - www
That is a great find, thanks for posting!

I like the way he says 'just search ebay' for such stones - I can't believe he was lucky enough to find a rainbow of fluor just by buying random batches of tiny crystals off ebay sellers.

He appears to have great quality pictures of everything - I love this column-shape snowflake! @kenny would appreciate this sort of thing! :)

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this isn't bling but my good friend and a fellow bling lover alerted me to this account yesterday and well, it's just too good not to share. I mean cmon. What freaking preciousness is this account? Swooning over the animals! So for my fellow animal as well as bling lovers here you go. Hope you enjoy!

round.boys on IG.

Ohhhh emmmmm geeeeee.

Thank you @LLJsmom for alerting me to this. :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this isn't bling but my good friend and a fellow bling lover alerted me to this account yesterday and well, it's just too good not to share. I mean cmon. What freaking preciousness is this account? Swooning over the animals! So for my fellow animal as well as bling lovers here you go. Hope you enjoy!

round.boys on IG.

Ohhhh emmmmm geeeeee.

This is too cute for wordsI! I’m following them now! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

joelly

Ideal_Rock

round.boys on IG.

Ohhhh emmmmm geeeeee.

I love this!!!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Blue day: www (pierced on the back, this could be interestingly set!) & www & www (cleaving sky!)

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
I don't know. Any ideas?

Love that stone! When I seen it on IG, I immediately thought it would look neat in some kind of semi bezel so you could see the top and bottom

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Love that stone! When I seen it on IG, I immediately thought it would look neat in some kind of semi bezel so you could see the top and bottom

Cool idea!!! Thank you!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Look at this beauty...

Attachments

• 2909A0B1-E992-4F96-BAC2-F052403290C7.jpeg
    2909A0B1-E992-4F96-BAC2-F052403290C7.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 35
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results