shape
carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
You did much better than I did! Guess I was too distracted!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After seeing the halo on this I am happy I kept the design elements of the original reset instead of going with a halo
But I need to get this ring so we can be yellow marquise sisters. :lol:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
But I need to get this ring so we can be yellow marquise sisters. :lol:

Well maybe not this ring as we know he sent it to EGL for that bumped fancy rating.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I saw a video of that top one earlier, gorgeous and the price isn’t half bad!
What was the price? I feel so dumb dming only to find out things are so far out of my budget it isn't even funny.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What was the price? I feel so dumb dming only to find out things are so far out of my budget it isn't even funny.

The 4.01ct was just under 30k, not sure about the other

AV_

Ideal_Rock

AV_

Ideal_Rock

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I, too, find the entire exchange in poor taste as well as baffling. If I have 'bad IG credit" it would only be with him as he's the only vendor I've interacted with on IG. I just did a quick review our communication and I just don't see where I was out of line at all. I have inquired about several diamonds as not all the info was included in the ad that i wanted or needed to know. Several were already on hold by the time I contacted him. I could speculate all day as to why he choose to go the route with me he did, but in the big scheme of things, it doesn't matter to me. Also, I did notice another thread regarding his insult to PS'ers and in reviewing my communication with him, I did not mention PS.
He was so rude to me and I most recently asked an innocent question on his IG and he scolded me and then blocked me. Lol. I actually was blocking him for his irrational behavior anyways. He’s off - in my opinion. However - I’m so glad others have had good experiences. I believe it is like the old saying goes ..,,. You don’t know you have a good Dr until something is wrong... everyone is nice and graceful until a problem arises. Let’s see how graceful they are then.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say I appreciate how Diamondsbylauren posts the price of his gorgeous pieces on IG. Cheers to you @Rockdiamond. And thank you.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just want to say I appreciate how Diamondsbylauren posts the price of his gorgeous pieces on IG. Cheers to you @Rockdiamond. And thank you.

Thank YOU so very much @missy !!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I saw it too and love this

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Colors of fluorescence in some darn' great shots - www

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results