shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Sweet Pea’s New Dress (Pink sapphire ring by David Klass)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am rendered speechless. This is exquisite!! I could drown in that vivid pink. The proportions are perfect and that halo is beautifully done. Love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow, thanks for sharing! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

DK :kiss2:
Thank you! :love: And, hey, that’s what PS is all about. ;)2

This is utterly spectacular. I have no other words. :love:
Thank you so much! :love:

Wow! So pretty! Congrats!
Thank you! :kiss2:

Very beautiful - congrats and enjoy!!
Thank you! She sure is fun to wear. :mrgreen:

This is absolutely beautiful!!! The color is just fresh and fabulous! And I LOVE the large sparkly halo! This is a gorgeous ring on you!
Thank you! :kiss2: I have a lot of brighter gems but I really love the softer pink color of Sweet Pea. And the chunky halo is everything! I can already see me wanting more rings with bold halos. :lol:

Sweetpea! That's such a great name! I love the way this turned out. And girl that sapphire was the *find* of *the *year*!
Thank you! :kiss2: I was very lucky to have @Rfisher see it and think of me because it really was a great score. She looked great in her original dress but I think she looks fabulous in her new one.:D

Looks perfect on you.
Thank you! I was afraid it would be too big but apparently I’m just fine with ”large and in charge.” :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outrageously beautiful!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darn tootin she looks fabulous in her new dress!!!!! :lol:

the original setting is very pretty - but this cluster is on fire! It’s stunning on your hand! :love:

I’m so glad you took the gamble to both buy the ring, and also the not-so-little gamble to have the wear polished off the sapphire.
I think it paid off. :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!! Beautiful color and setting is executed perfectly!! Enjoy that lovely!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, is this the pink that you had bought in a setting you were on the fence about? Regardless this ring is the best thing ever and I love it
Yes! It needed a polish to get out some abrasions. And there is a bit of a tilt window that I had to work with so I had to really think about it, but I’m so glad I went with it because it turned out beautifully. Thank you so much! :kiss2:
Plus, I got to reuse the side diamonds in another setting so win, win. :mrgreen:

What a stunner! Love it

A ring fit for royal - congratulations!
Thank you! It is large and in charge, like many royal rings. :lol:

A stunning ring! I love that pink color and the diamonds really showcase it perfectly!
Thank you! :love: It has the sweetest pink color. Not as intense as my pink spinels, just perfectly delicately pink. And you can never go wrong with a diamond halo in my book.:mrgreen:

This is my new favourite ring ever
That is quite the compliment. Thank you! :kiss2:

I love everything about your ring! It's stunning!
Thank you! :love::love:

OMG that's stunning! What a fabulous color sapphire and a powerful setting!
Thank you! She’s definitely large and in charge and I adore that about her. :lol:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And everybody’s favorite….hand shots!

640E4C33-0397-450F-A434-2D03A22E5BBB.jpeg

4D1C2A53-FC7F-4904-86B4-4EA0C0C81105.jpeg

87121700-0233-4849-8870-78C5BB302B03.jpeg

B4DB178E-A32E-44B4-A045-272686CCE61A.jpeg

1EB98938-AB62-493D-93B4-B028956D6095.jpeg

Breathtaking! Looks like it should be in a museum! It looks gorgeous on your beautiful hand!!!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! It needed a polish to get out some abrasions. And there is a bit of a tilt window that I had to work with so I had to really think about it, but I’m so glad I went with it because it turned out beautifully. Thank you so much! :kiss2:
Plus, I got to reuse the side diamonds in another setting so win, win. :mrgreen:

Thank you! It is large and in charge, like many royal rings. :lol:

Thank you! :love: It has the sweetest pink color. Not as intense as my pink spinels, just perfectly delicately pink. And you can never go wrong with a diamond halo in my book.:mrgreen:

That is quite the compliment. Thank you! :kiss2:

Thank you! :love::love:

Thank you! She’s definitely large and in charge and I adore that about her. :lol:

Oh I’d love to know how you reused the side diamonds!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @elle_71125 , This ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks like she should be named Sweet Pea.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this beauty elsewhere, too! But I am happy to see more (and larger) pics here! The sapphire is just the best color pink, and I love the setting you chose!!! :kiss2:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the cut and color of that sapphire! She's gorgeous and rocking that halo! Thanks for all the pics and videos. Brightened my day!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry if I sound creepy...but if I could have one PSer's collection it'd be yours, @elle_71125.
Lol. Not creepy at all. I think we all feel that way about other PSers collections (@NKOTB im looking at you). :lol-2: I consider it a lovely compliment.:mrgreen:
BTW, I’m totally in love with your new emerald ring. It’s simply stunning!

That makes 2 of us :???:
Lol. Thank you. :lol: I’m petty obsessed with your new spinel ring so we’re even.:kiss2:

I am rendered speechless. This is exquisite!! I could drown in that vivid pink. The proportions are perfect and that halo is beautifully done. Love it!
Thank you so much! :kiss2: I absolutely love how it turned out. I was worried the halo might be too small but one quick glance at the finished product and all my fears were gone. She’s bold and blingy and just perfect to me.

Just gorgeous!!
Thank you! :mrgreen:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! :mrgreen: DKJ did an amazing job, as always.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outrageously beautiful!!!!

cheers--Sharon
Thank you, Sharon! :kiss2:

Darn tootin she looks fabulous in her new dress!!!!! :lol:

the original setting is very pretty - but this cluster is on fire! It’s stunning on your hand! :love:

I’m so glad you took the gamble to both buy the ring, and also the not-so-little gamble to have the wear polished off the sapphire.
I think it paid off. :)
Boy was I nervous about the polishing part. I shouldn’t have been because I trust DKJ but you just never know what’s going to happen in there. :eek-2:

I agree that the sapphire looked good in the original three stone, but damn, she looks amazing now. :mrgreen: And I’m not sad over how blingy it looks on my hand now.:lol:

So gorgeous!! Beautiful color and setting is executed perfectly!! Enjoy that lovely!!
Thank you so much! DKJ did an excellent job. I especially love how they did the prongs between the halo stones.…perfection! :kiss2:

Breathtaking! Looks like it should be in a museum! It looks gorgeous on your beautiful hand!!!
Thank you! :kiss2: I swear, I feel like a million bucks when I wear her.:mrgreen:

Oh
Wow! The sapphire glows such a beautiful pink!!
Thank you! It has a beautiful purple pink color that I adore. It was a very lucky find.

Oh I’d love to know how you reused the side diamonds!
I’ll be sure to tag you in the post (you know, when I stop being lazy and get to sharing it :lol:).

OMG @elle_71125 , This ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks like she should be named Sweet Pea.
Thank you! :kiss2: I don’t usually name my rings but as soon as I saw the finished ring, the name “Sweet Pea“ just popped in my head. She just had the perfect coloring to go with her name.

What a beauty!

I saw this beauty elsewhere, too! But I am happy to see more (and larger) pics here! The sapphire is just the best color pink, and I love the setting you chose!!! :kiss2:
Thank you! She has a lovely purple pink color and I just knew a halo would make her shine even more. I mean, I am a halo person so this really isn’t a surprise, but some things are just made for a halo. :mrgreen:

Oh, the cut and color of that sapphire! She's gorgeous and rocking that halo! Thanks for all the pics and videos. Brightened my day!
Thank you so much! :kiss2: I‘m rather obsessed with pinks and this beautiful purple pink is no exception. :love:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Congrats! :kiss2:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @elle_71125 !! Sweet Pea is gorgeous and looks perfect in her new setting! She’s so beautiful :love::love::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with this ring @elle_71125!! That color :love: and the setting is perfection, just gorgeous! Congratulations on JOTW :dance:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely divine! Congratulations Elle!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please join me in congratulating @elle_71125, this is the Jewel of the Week! :kiss2:
Thank you! What a wonderful surprise! :kiss2:

Woohoo! Congrats! :kiss2:
Thank you! And thanks for the heads up, as I’m apparently oblivious. :kiss2::lol: Does this mean we’re JOTW twinsies now?

Congratulations @elle_71125 !! Sweet Pea is gorgeous and looks perfect in her new setting! She’s so beautiful :love::love::love:
Thank you @2Neezers . I can’t get over how much I love her in her new setting. I feel like it’s how she was always meant to be set. :kiss2:

I'm in love with this ring @elle_71125!! That color :love: and the setting is perfection, just gorgeous! Congratulations on JOTW :dance:
Thank you! :love::love: Her pink coloring was beautiful but the new chunky halo just knocked her out of the park for me.:mrgreen:

Thank you @Rfisher ! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Absolutely divine! Congratulations Elle!
Thank you! :dance:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wore Sweet Pea for a long weekend away and she no longer seems huge to me (dang, DDS kicks in QUICK!). :lol:

Adding a new pic because…why not. :mrgreen:

A4935FD8-600C-4CC4-A0C0-13E9C9E3BC1C.jpeg

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
What a stunner!!!! I love the size of the diamonds in the halo and what a delicious shade of pink!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results