shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweet November

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
This thread made me feel all mushy inside. Such love in his actions. Aww. I agree with your original opinion that your set looks very balanced with the anniversary ring on top.

I hope the time it takes for your wedding ring to come back is short! So nice you have an option that buys you a bit of time!

Also may I just say, I see you liking lots of posts and I think that's a really lovely thing. I really notice it and I think it's really thoughtful and beautiful that you do that. Really wanted to say. Is there such a thing as liking a like?! :D

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread made me feel all mushy inside. Such love in his actions. Aww. I agree with your original opinion that your set looks very balanced with the anniversary ring on top.

I hope the time it takes for your wedding ring to come back is short! So nice you have an option that buys you a bit of time!

Also may I just say, I see you liking lots of posts and I think that's a really lovely thing. I really notice it and I think it's really thoughtful and beautiful that you do that. Really wanted to say. Is there such a thing as liking a like?! :D

:lol-2: LOL!! If there was a LOVE option, I’d hit it!! Everyone has such beautiful jewelry to share, and so many positive & informative points to make, on these fora! I appreciate other people’s opinions, and the time they take to do mock-up work, and try to help those who post CAD’s for custom projects. That’s an amazing skill to be able to do all that. I enjoy learning from others, so I have a good relationship with the “like” button...lol! :bigsmile:
My WR will be done, later, today. I can’t wait to go back...lol! Being able to keep my options open, and explore new ideas helps to keep me distracted from the suspenseful wait of starting my Asscher Band Project. I enjoy bling, even when I’m not wearing it! :mrgreen2:
Thank you for the sweet words about my DH; he’s a big teddy bear. =)2 I waited a long time for him to show up, and I appreciate every day I have with him. I am forever blessed to be his wife, and I know he shares those feelings about being my husband.
Once my Asscher Band is complete, we’ll start focusing on his toys: Boat, and cabin by the lake or in the woods near a body of water. I know him well, though; the Matthews brothers can never say “no”, and always want to make their wives happy. I see more bling in my future....lol!!! :lol-2:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
:lol-2: LOL!! If there was a LOVE option, I’d hit it!! Everyone has such beautiful jewelry to share, and so many positive & informative points to make, on these fora! I appreciate other people’s opinions, and the time they take to do mock-up work, and try to help those who post CAD’s for custom projects. That’s an amazing skill to be able to do all that. I enjoy learning from others, so I have a good relationship with the “like” button...lol! :bigsmile:
My WR will be done, later, today. I can’t wait to go back...lol! Being able to keep my options open, and explore new ideas helps to keep me distracted from the suspenseful wait of starting my Asscher Band Project. I enjoy bling, even when I’m not wearing it! :mrgreen2:
Thank you for the sweet words about my DH; he’s a big teddy bear. =)2 I waited a long time for him to show up, and I appreciate every day I have with him. I am forever blessed to be his wife, and I know he shares those feelings about being my husband.
Once my Asscher Band is complete, we’ll start focusing on his toys: Boat, and cabin by the lake or in the woods near a body of water. I know him well, though; the Matthews brothers can never say “no”, and always want to make their wives happy. I see more bling in my future....lol!!! :lol-2:

You're totally right, I've learnt so much from here. And the efforts that people go to to help complete strangers achieve their dreams - it's so lovely. I'm also very impressed, most of the skills they demonstrate are way outside my skillset!

I am doing a lot of living vicariously through people on here. It not only helps me to learn what all my preferences are but it also is helping me bide time to gain more money to actually achieve what I want rather than a half way point!!!

Your relationship with your husband seems so lovely and you understand what is important to each other and are willing to support it.

My partner is also a giant teddy bear... Sadly he doesn't understand diamonds at all but he's being very supportive over my obsession!!!

Looking forward to your thread or threads about that asscher band! Actually as I'm relatively new here perhaps this is already something you have done threads about... I should check your thread history! :lol:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're totally right, I've learnt so much from here. And the efforts that people go to to help complete strangers achieve their dreams - it's so lovely. I'm also very impressed, most of the skills they demonstrate are way outside my skillset!

I am doing a lot of living vicariously through people on here. It not only helps me to learn what all my preferences are but it also is helping me bide time to gain more money to actually achieve what I want rather than a half way point!!!

Your relationship with your husband seems so lovely and you understand what is important to each other and are willing to support it.

My partner is also a giant teddy bear... Sadly he doesn't understand diamonds at all but he's being very supportive over my obsession!!!

Looking forward to your thread or threads about that asscher band! Actually as I'm relatively new here perhaps this is already something you have done threads about... I should check your thread history! :lol:

Feel free to flip through the threads. I did start two threads pertaining to that project.
To make your life easier:
Brainstorming Stage:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-asscher-eternity-anniversary-bands.233303/

Planning Stage:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-yoram-finkelstein-at-gemconcepts-ltd.235991/

;)2

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For @Dandi
Sweet November is getting all the love during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic!!
With everything closing, and with limited access to repairs & professional cleaning, I figured the best diamond band to wear during this time, with as little damage risk as possible, my bezel set diamond band would be the safest bet.
I’ve also been wearing a solid, stainless steel band DH gave to me many years ago. But, I won’t lie, I miss my diamonds!
This gives me a little sparkle in the chaos that has become life in the medical field, as of late!
Stay safe & healthy, all!!!
61C87DE4-B5CF-4791-B2F5-1E8321AE110C.jpeg 2CF8233D-2AC8-4DCD-9732-4AF9805BA5AB.jpeg 212BBC7B-0826-45F5-B393-AF57657D0A6F.jpeg BA5008EA-8FC6-4ED3-AF7E-6BAF22F61970.jpeg DA606F55-9B88-42D2-B01C-58147B53E13C.jpeg 08BFC567-D15D-4B52-93F0-27D591866EA4.jpeg 456E6774-39B7-4B3E-91DE-472E618A4A84.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For @Dandi
Sweet November is getting all the love during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic!!
With everything closing, and with limited access to repairs & professional cleaning, I figured the best diamond band to wear during this time, with as little damage risk as possible, my bezel set diamond band would be the safest bet.
I’ve also been wearing a solid, stainless steel band DH gave to me many years ago. But, I won’t lie, I miss my diamonds!
This gives me a little sparkle in the chaos that has become life in the medical field, as of late!
Stay safe & healthy, all!!!
61C87DE4-B5CF-4791-B2F5-1E8321AE110C.jpeg 2CF8233D-2AC8-4DCD-9732-4AF9805BA5AB.jpeg 212BBC7B-0826-45F5-B393-AF57657D0A6F.jpeg BA5008EA-8FC6-4ED3-AF7E-6BAF22F61970.jpeg DA606F55-9B88-42D2-B01C-58147B53E13C.jpeg 08BFC567-D15D-4B52-93F0-27D591866EA4.jpeg 456E6774-39B7-4B3E-91DE-472E618A4A84.jpeg

Love love loooooooove! Your band is all kinds of perfection :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Thank you for indulging me again!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love loooooooove! Your band is all kinds of perfection :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Thank you for indulging me again!

I had to share! She’s the only rock star on my hands, right now! She deserves a little spot light! :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results