shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweet November

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new band, it's beautiful and matches your e-ring perfectly! And what a sweetie your DH is to have it engraved :roll2:. Makes it all the more special =)2.
What a romantic! Happy anniversary!
Ah, it’s beautiful! Your hubby did really well! Happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful surprise from your loving husband.
It is a gorgeous ring.
Congrats on your anniversary - you are clearly enjoying your beautiful new gift! Your husband was very thoughtful in choosing this for you - wear it in health and happiness. Best wishes for many, many more years of wedded bliss!
Awwww...Matthews, Happy Anniversary! Your hubby did so well! What a beautiful ring! I am so impressed that you saw that box and didn't open it. I found a box on our 25th and every day my husband was gone I wore that ring on my finger! Never did tell him! You are so good!! May your life be filled with blessings! I am so happy for you!
HI:

Great photos! Wonderful ring and congrats!

cheers--Sharon
Happy Anniversary! The band is "Sweet", what a great surprise!

Thank you, everyone!!! @luv2sparkle, it was VERY difficult to ignore that box...lol!! Ironically, this band is the one DH loved, when we were searching for wedding bands; he seemed to have his heart set on it for me. l wanted something wider, with larger diamonds for my WR, in spite of really loving the delicate, stackable band. l suggested that since he loved it so much, he could get it for me as an Anniversary gift; all Anniversaries deserve a diamond...lol!

l’m completely in love with how well all 3 compliment each other!! He really knocked this one out of the park! For a man who’s not into jewelry & knows little to nothing about diamonds, he certainly has impressed me! He’s a keeper, for sure! :mrgreen2:

Time flies, when you’re having fun! It doesn’t feel like a year has passed, and 4 years flew by even faster! l’m enjoying every bit of this adventure with my best friend! :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, Happy Anniversary!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!!! Your DH did a great job! The new ring looks so well with the rest of your set! :appl::appl::appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it’s gorgeous!!! Goes perfectly with your other rings! Your husband is so sweet and thoughtful Matthews - Happy Anniversary!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Happy Anniversary :kiss2:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews, what a lovely surprise, and what a thoughtful guy you married! Congrats to you both on your special anniversary..

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!!! Your DH did a great job! The new ring looks so well with the rest of your set! :appl::appl::appl:
Oh it’s gorgeous!!! Goes perfectly with your other rings! Your husband is so sweet and thoughtful Matthews - Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful! Happy Anniversary :kiss2:
Matthews, what a lovely surprise, and what a thoughtful guy you married! Congrats to you both on your special anniversary..
Thank you, so very much!!! This Anniversary has been so very special!! Thank you for sharing in my joy! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews I have been in the city for a while and off of pricescope more or less I missed this. Well first off Happy 1st anniversary, everyone of them is special but that number one, I was so happy! your new ring is perfect, it goes perfectly with your set.. I love your engagement ring... what a wonderful anniversary and I am very happy for you! :clap::love::dance::dance:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews I have been in the city for a while and off of pricescope more or less I missed this. Well first off Happy 1st anniversary, everyone of them is special but that number one, I was so happy! your new ring is perfect, it goes perfectly with your set.. I love your engagement ring... what a wonderful anniversary and I am very happy for you! :clap::love::dance::dance:

Oh, @Tekate!!! Thank you so very much!! You’re so sweet! l hope your trip was enjoyable, and relaxing!
This Anniversary is one to remember, for sure!!! Your words just warmed my heart! Thank you for the lovely compliments! :mrgreen2: Thank you for sharing in my special moment!!! :love:

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary, Matthews! I love your band!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful gift for a special day! Happy anniversary!

ratatat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a sweet and thoughtful gift from your husband

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful gift for a special day! Happy anniversary!

Thank you!!! I still keep staring at it...lol!!! :lol-2:

What a sweet and thoughtful gift from your husband

I agree!! I’m so thriled!! It really does make an impact, in spite of its delicate size!! I absolutely love it, and I am so fortunate to have him in my life; he’s such a great man!! :mrgreen2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Love the details in this band. :D

Q

Queenie60

Very pretty. Happy Anniversary and many more!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Love the details in this band. :D

Thank you!! I think the details add to it’s delicate & vintage feel!! It’s so comfortable, and seems to fit right in!!! :love:

Very pretty. Happy Anniversary and many more!

Thank you!! Time flies! I can only hope to make it half as long as some of those celebrating 40, 50 & more years, together!! :mrgreen2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this. Your DH did good - fabulous ring and I love all your pictures.

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary. It is a beautiful ring. I see it on top. Looks great both ways. I hope you enjoy it forever. Great hubby. You can never have too many diamonds. :appl::appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary. It is a beautiful ring. I see it on top. Looks great both ways. I hope you enjoy it forever. Great hubby. You can never have too many diamonds. :appl::appl:

Awe!! Thank you, @Diamond425! He’s most definitely a keeper! Thankful he is trying to understand my love of diamonds by supporting the cause...lol! :lol-2:
We married at a later age, but he was well worth the wait; nothing compares to sharing your life with someone who lives to make you happy!

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Awe!! Thank you, @Diamond425! He’s most definitely a keeper! Thankful he is trying to understand my love of diamonds by supporting the cause...lol! :lol-2:
We married at a later age, but he was well worth the wait; nothing compares to sharing your life with someone who lives to make you happy!
I too have a great one. He understand i loooovvvveee diamonds. Besides the fact that they are my birth stone. We too married at a later age. And now we are going on 10 years. If you don’t mine me asking how are you and hubby?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too have a great one. He understand i loooovvvveee diamonds. Besides the fact that they are my birth stone. We too married at a later age. And now we are going on 10 years. If you don’t mine me asking how are you and hubby?

Congrats on 10 years!!! That’s wonderful!!
Thank you, kindly, for asking; we are doing very well. He just received word he will be promoted at his job, starting in March, and we are preparing for his business trip to Scottsdale, AZ, next week! This trip is just the two of us; our first out of state trip for more than 24 hours’ stay without our children!! So looking forward to having time away, alone, with him!
When is your 10 year mark? Any plans for the benchmark Anniversary? I’m sure diamonds will be involved...lol!! :lol-2:

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. Our 10 year anniversary is April 19th. We are having a all white dinner party. On April 21st. I am excited. My husband doesn’t really like to dance but he promised me we will do a lot of dancing :appl:. How many children do you have? We have 9 between us. I know lol a lot. :twirl::twirl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. Our 10 year anniversary is April 19th. We are having a all white dinner party. On April 21st. I am excited. My husband doesn’t really like to dance but he promised me we will do a lot of dancing :appl:. How many children do you have? We have 9 between us. I know lol a lot. :twirl::twirl:

That sounds beautiful!!! We have a blended family of 6, between us; 4 Boys & 2 girls. :mrgreen2:
Enjoy that all white anniversary party, and dance the night away!!! ;)2

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
That sounds beautiful!!! We have a blended family of 6, between us; 4 Boys & 2 girls. :mrgreen2:
Enjoy that all white anniversary party, and dance the night away!!! ;)2
thank you I will try. We have 7 girls and 2 boys. All grown though. Lol. :appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the next 24 hours, Sweet November gets to be my wedding band. There is a loose stone in my WR, and it will be in repair, until tomorrow. :cry2:
So, in the meantime, SN gets the spotlight with “Uisce”!! :kiss2:
CABF0678-379C-4ED2-BC61-B7672DF7A736.jpeg 8F29305F-7D47-4157-A53A-781DAB451F2A.jpeg 9E217A75-2BFC-4130-969D-C35531D7907A.jpeg 33A6687E-2558-4039-A357-FCA426738916.jpeg

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful together!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results