shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Asscher Eternity/Anniversary Bands!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Things are getting real, PSers!!
I met with my jeweler, today, to give the go to source 0.25-0.30ct, G, SI2 (eye clean)-VS1, Royal Asscher diamonds with l x w ratio 1.00:1/each to build my 7 stone Royal Asscher Anniversary Band! I'm hoping to hear something around Tues., next week. This project will take some time, so I have time to toss around ideas for a while. I would like to narrow down my details. I believe it will help during the process, and speed things up, when construction begins.
I'd love to see everyone's Asscher Bands to get an idea of proportion, and finalize how I want to set them; I'm on the fence: U-Prong or Trellis? I plan to stack this band with my wedding set, and allow it to stand on its own as a RHR. My concern is height off my finger, and the general aesthetics. I'm also tossing around metal color; Rose Gold, White Gold, Platinum, or a combo?
Please share photos of your bands!! I need some inspiration!!!
Many thanks!!! :mrgreen2:
CRM

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's official!!! The sourced Asschers were ordered/requested, today!
Seven 0.25ct ,G, SI (to start), and Seven 0.30-0.33ct, G, SI (to start) eye clean diamonds were requested with exact dimensions of 1.00:1 l x w ratio @ 3.00-3.25-3.75mm/each squared.
All 7 are to be the exact same proportions.
Now, the waiting begins....
If any of these specifications can be met, the next step is to look at them, and determine if they are keepers, or if they need to be sent back, and we have to continue our search...
To those of you who have ventured down this path, do you have any words of wisdom or advice?
What was your experience like?
Please, share your photos & stories, and feel free to jump in with any helpful hints!!
:mrgreen2:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing to add but to say I'm looking forward to the results! :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have my eye on the blue nile 1 carat one, but not sure it will work with my new ring. I can't wait to see yours!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have my eye on the blue nile 1 carat one, but not sure it will work with my new ring. I can't wait to see yours!!
I'll have to look at the BN 1ct. I can't imagine anything not working with your new ring!! I will keep you posted, along this insane journey! lol! I'm quite certain it will be lengthy; nothing is ever easy for me! :lol-2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll have to look at the BN 1ct. I can't imagine anything not working with your new ring!! I will keep you posted, along this insane journey! lol! I'm quite certain it will be lengthy; nothing is ever easy for me! :lol-2:

It's 18 carat white gold and $2200
IMG_1437.PNG

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 7 stone royal asscher is going to be

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see this!!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update: I am disappointed, but not discouraged.
I just heard from my jeweler. She requested 7 0.25ct G, SI Asschers and 7 0.33ct G, SI Asschers. The only hit close to her request were Square Cut Emeralds, G VS1, and they were a bit larger...closer to 0.50ct, and my fingers are too small to stack a 0.50ct x 7 band; it will be too wide to stack, and it will easily become a full eternity, instead of my desired 3/4. :(2 Not to mention, they're not Asschers!! :cry2:
I was surprised at the price: $7,300! That's a lot less than I expected, but it falls in the middle of my estimated range between $5,000-$9,000.
We agreed to wait until late Sept. to try, again. Perhaps, we'll get lucky. We're not buying in bulk, which may make this much more difficult.
I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!
Keep sharing! If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! I'll ride this train all the way to the funny farm, if I have to!! :lol-2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's 18 carat white gold and $2200
IMG_1437.PNG
Are you thinking it won't fit flush with your new E-Ring? It certainly will "go with" your ER...but you'll have space between them. Perhaps, a spacer would help?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm bumping this thread. I know there are plenty out there who have photos & experiences to share!!!
I am still searching for my 7 Asschers, and I'm interested in learning & reading as much as I possibly can about everyone's experience creating/purchasing their own beautiful bands! Suites are so tough to find; especially Asschers!!! o_O
This will be a long journey for me, but it will be well worth the effort to have the finished product!!!
Share as much & as little as you like!!
Show me the bling!! :mrgreen2:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 Have you tried reaching out to Tami and Yekutiel at ID jewelry in NYC? They made my (very plain in comparrison MRB eternity band) and I know they do assschers too. They were able to specially make my ring so the diamonds would sit low to the finger.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Approximately 37 points each. That's all I know!

cheers--Sharon

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 Have you tried reaching out to Tami and Yekutiel at ID jewelry in NYC? They made my (very plain in comparrison MRB eternity band) and I know they do assschers too. They were able to specially make my ring so the diamonds would sit low to the finger.
I'm giving my jeweler the opportunity to source them for me. I want 7 Asschers approx 25-33pts, each. The diameter has to be exact, or it won't work....
The only match they made, so far were square Emeralds, and they were closer to 50pts...way too large for my little fingers.... :(2
So, the search continues....
If my search with my jeweler continues to turn up nothing, I will enlist the help of other vendors; this ring will be mine...my DH promised...lol!!
Thank you for the information, and referral to IDJ. I just may go that route...;)2

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you still want royal asschers?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you still want royal asschers?

I'd prefer Royal Asschers, yes...
A suite of 7 approx. 3.0-3.75mm square at between .25-.33pts, each...

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's 10 approximate 30pters that might be worth investigating. Maybe she'll do a deal?

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, but Royal Asschers are like hens teeth, maybe because they are under licence.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results