#JOTW Sunny side up or my Fancy Intense Yellow Modified Radiant

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Glorious collection, all of them!!:love::love::love:

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE! :love:

...Now show us the rest of your jewels @mermaid !!!!!

mermaid

Rough_Rock

mermaid

Rough_Rock
LOVE! :love:

...Now show us the rest of your jewels @mermaid !!!!!

Hee, do you mean like gemstone stone rings? Or an Art Deco Tiffany OEC line bracelet that I scored a few years ago? Okay, will post more soon. But I don't want to keep going look at my stuff, so will do in drips and drabs.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely and thank you for sharing! Wow!:kiss2:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing. <fainting>

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mermaid i love the rings and love your long term plan :kiss2: wear them in good health!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s gorgeous!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:...

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new ring your whole diamond collection is amazing!!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! I'm a total fancy yellow fan.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Ummm.....since you don't have room on your hand (s) now, I'll be happy to relieve you of that emerald :twisted2:. Your new Sunny is a stunner! Looks amazing in your hand. Will you wear a band with it? Such a gorgeous collection. Now I must wipe the drool from my desk....:lickout:

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Hee, do you mean like gemstone stone rings? Or an Art Deco Tiffany OEC line bracelet that I scored a few years ago? Okay, will post more soon. But I don't want to keep going look at my stuff, so will do in drips and drabs.

For starters, all of the rings in your avatar pic!! :love::love: And haha I guess I did not realize how much you have in your collection, although I should not be surprised -- I know I speak for everyone here when I say we will take all the pics of everything we can get! :dance:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:geek2:

Absolutely lovely collection, you definitely belong on this forum lol

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOWWEEEEE! major swoony collection. that sunshiney yellow is amazing!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Cow, what a collection! Thank you for sharing it with us. The yellow radiant is stunning, but I love every one of your rings as well.
I am at a loss for words. So very beautiful!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock

ALL of the above please @mermaid! Your collection is STUNNING, WOW!!!
I cannot wait to see the OEC line bracelet, I have one on the way to me as we speak ; )
Love Deco, might just need to start a thread about that....
But yes, please post away!! The gemstone rings too ; ) There are some real beauties in the Colored Stones Forum : )

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Ummm.....since you don't have room on your hand (s) now, I'll be happy to relieve you of that emerald :twisted2:. Your new Sunny is a stunner! Looks amazing in your hand. Will you wear a band with it? Such a gorgeous collection. Now I must wipe the drool from my desk....:lickout:

I'll share if I must! But I warn you that I'm suddenly back in love with my emerald.

About Sunny, I just like looking at her in her box, and then when I put her on and take pictures incessantly, I make my husband look at my 5 trillionth pic! He thinks I'm a little crazy as he says "the ring is on your finger so I don't need a picture." :) I have a very delicate band that I wear her with, but that's mostly because if I don't wear a band the ring rolls a bit.

Thanks for your funny and kind post!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
ALL of the above please @mermaid! Your collection is STUNNING, WOW!!!
I cannot wait to see the OEC line bracelet, I have one on the way to me as we speak ; )
Love Deco, might just need to start a thread about that....
But yes, please post away!! The gemstone rings too ; ) There are some real beauties in the Colored Stones Forum : )

First, Lady Emerald, I LOVE your avatar!! It's just a gorgeous, gorgeous ring. Drooling here. And how perfect for May! I can't wait to see your OEC line bracelet, too. Yes, Deco and also do you like Georgian? I love old beautiful pieces from all eras, but especially Deco and Georgian.

I'll post the above pieces soon. :D

mermaid

Rough_Rock
:geek2:

Absolutely lovely collection, you definitely belong on this forum lol

LOL, thank you. I finally feel like I'm not obnoxiously showing off and this jewelry craving is a normal thing. 8)

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
First, Lady Emerald, I LOVE your avatar!! It's just a gorgeous, gorgeous ring. Drooling here. And how perfect for May! I can't wait to see your OEC line bracelet, too. Yes, Deco and also do you like Georgian? I love old beautiful pieces from all eras, but especially Deco and Georgian.

I'll post the above pieces soon. :D

@mermaid, I wish I could "claim" the ring in my Avatar, but it is on my Wish/Dream List (as is a 3 or 3+ carat emerald-cut white diamond ring.) I LOVE your #jewelgoals of collecting your favorite cuts ; )

I also love antique jewels, their beauty and history. I don't discriminate and love all jewels from all time periods lol but have a real soft spot for the Deco pieces. So timeless, I love how they fit my wardrobe today.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG what an amazing ring!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw your pear. Took my breath away with that honker . . . :appl:

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Unbelievably gorgeous! Classic and timeless. Love it. Congrats on a beauty!

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Need some sunglasses for the brightness coming off that stunner !!! :twisted2::twisted2::twisted2: .

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness if that isn't one of the most insanely gorgeous rings I have ever seen! It's amazing

PearCraze

Rough_Rock
If I could pick any ring to have, it would be yours. I love it THAT much. I hope you are enjoying it to the fullest. Do you recall what the dimensions of your cadillacs are? I want to do something similar but cannot determine how many carats to buy. Thanks!!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thank goodness this thread got a bump - what a wonderful collection you have. I love them all :kiss2:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG this is stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results