shape
carat
color
clarity

sumbride''s snapshots and pro-teaser pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
a close up

sumbcloseupbw.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this one!

sumbdressbacklaces.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
the wreath from above

sumbflowergirlhead.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The reason I was so calm... My MOH helping me through whatever moment this was.

sumbmohhelp.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We had our ring bearer carry this box instead of a pillow. It worked great and he was able to present the rings easily. He was so proud that he got to carry the real rings. I''m not sure if anybody actually opened the box and took a picture or not though! Here you see my necklace and the pearl bracelet that was my wedding gift from M.

sumbringbling.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
When I said the reception was fun, I mean for EVERYONE!

flyingflowergirlsumb.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My college gals... the lady on the left is the photographer, the one on the right is my MOH. The three of us lived on the same floor in our dorm freshman year. We''ve been friends for 12 years! But they both outshined themselves that night! Love my girls!

sumbmaids2.jpg

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
I just love your photos! How awesome that one of your bridesmaid just happened to be a photographer too!

Sum, you do realize that when you get your pro pics back we are all gonna request a major slideshow- maybe we should set up a webex! haha, just kidding...
11.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I know! I''m going to have to set aside a few days to post everything when I get them!

Here''s one of M and I dancing at the end of the night.

sumbandmdancing3.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We didn''t want to leave, but when they shut down the bar and the dj started looking at his watch, we decided it was time... this is lavender flying at us! Matt got pegged with a few of the full bags by his guys but they were careful not to hit me!

If you do this, just a warning... lavender sticks to melting hairspray! It was so gross! like having bugs in my hair! but they smelled good!

lavendersumbmatt.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Summer, you looked AMAZING, and everything turned out SO nicely!

Gosh, hard to believe you were still waiting for the engagement when we met, and now you''re a Mrs!

Congratulations! You outdid yourself.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 10:01:27 PM
Author: aljdewey

Gosh, hard to believe you were still waiting for the engagement when we met, and now you''re a Mrs!

Congratulations! You outdid yourself.

That''s true! I was still a LIW back then! And M knew only vaguely of PS. He called it "that place where people complain about their no-good boyfriends that won''t propose". When he met you he realized that what I''d been telling him about diamonds was true... that it had another purpose besides venting!

thank you!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh SUMBRIDE! Congrats! Your wedding day looks like it was a dream! The photos are amazing and you look so radiant and happy! Cheers to you and your husband :)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-you look seriously gorgeous! I love your dress and I especially love your hair! The style was beautiful-not too "up do"-just right! You are just glowing in all the pictures-your flawless skin probably helps!-and your wedding looks like it was so fun! I can''t wait to see even more pics!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looks sooo gorgeous, especially you!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
thank you!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Summer, you and M. look sooooo happy -- it''s wonderful to see such emotion.
1.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oh Sum, you''re simply RADIANT
Congrats, married lady!

dmamsquared

Shiny_Rock
Sum,
I have been away for awhile. I was thinking about your grand affair and figured that you were bound to post pictures. You looked awesome!! You truly are a role model for the plus size bride-to-be. Had you ever thought about modeling? Making It Big uses real women to model their clothes-not skinny-ninny wannabes! LOL.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Awww... thanks ladies! It''s a wonder what the right makeup and photographer can do. I do hope these pics can give confidence to other brides that aren''t sample size. I wish I''d been able to see more pictures when I was planning, but confidence and the right dress are the keys to feeling good in a wedding gown!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Mr. & Mrs. Sumbride, congratulations on your marriage! Love the photos! Actually, I love your last batch of photos the best. That one with your flower girl gazing up at you? Adorable!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 12:15:47 PM
Author: surfgirl
Mr. & Mrs. Sumbride, congratulations on your marriage! Love the photos! Actually, I love your last batch of photos the best. That one with your flower girl gazing up at you? Adorable!
Thank you! I love that one too! The last batch was taken by my bridesmaid. I told her I was glad she was in the wedding because I wouldn''t have been able to afford her! She''s quite a bit more expensive than my photographer, but I''m lucky in that I get pics from both! I did TRY to hire her but she said she didn''t want to work at my wedding, she wanted to have fun. So I made her a bridesmaid. ha.

I think what I love most about that particular pic is that it was a complete surprise... that wasn''t posed in the slightest. That tends to be what makes the best pictures, or so I''m finding out.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I agree, the candids are usually the most precious and wonderful! I think that little girl is probably thinking you look like a fairy princess and she cant wait to dress up like that one day! You''ve gotta give her that photo so she can look back on it one day...

Very crafty about getting the more expensive photog to be IN the wedding!
27.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked beautiful! Congratulations sumbride!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results