shape
carat
color
clarity

sumbride''s snapshots and pro-teaser pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been married 15 days!!! About time I got some pics up, eh??? I haven''t received that many snapshots yet as at least 3 cameras were lost by their drunken owners... they have since been found so I expect to get some more someday...

Let''s start with the bridesmaid lunch the day before... I had my hair and makeup done for it and this served as my makeup trial as I hadn''t met the lady before. She was good but VERY SLOW. I was almost an hour late to my luncheon! AN HOUR! I was going to strangle her, but at least I looked good when I got there!

sumbmakeuptrial.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
As a surprise, my cake baker had made mini wedding cakes for the luncheon. Here''s one of my flower girls enjoying hers!

bmaidlunchlittlecake.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Our Rehearsal Dinner was a hit! We had a bus for all the out of town folks so everybody was ready to party when they got off the bus! And the dead animals on the wall were the source of many humourous moments for a friend''s date from Canada. I think he got his picture taken with all of them. Apparently they don''t put dead animals on the wall in Toronto? Who knew!

Here''s a grainy dark photo of M receiving his "honorary Texan" certificate from my mom. I got a bumper sticker that said "Misplaced Texan".

sumbrdtexan.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The day of...

My sister and my MOH laced me up.

summermatt21.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My MOH and one of my bridesmaids helping me with my comb and veil. I don''t know why I wasn''t smiling... maybe because it HURT?

summermatt20.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Put on a little makeup, makeup.... and my friend Emily in the reflection!

summermatt19.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My neice and her fab (fake) eyelashes with crystals...

summermatt15.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The scene before any guests arrived.

summermatt14.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Summer! You made a beautiful bride! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My bouquet

sumbsbouquet.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We had crystal pins on all the bouquets. It looked pretty, but they kept falling off! I think I said "Caroline, here''s your C" about 40 times over the course of 2 hours.

summermatt16.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The flower girl baskets... we had to tie rings to the handle of one because she thought she was the ring bearer TOO. Her brother was, but he didn''t mind telling her she could be too.

summermatt17.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The flower girls wore little wreaths on their heads. They weren''t exactly what I wanted but I didn''t know until they were already pinned on... oh well, the girls liked them. They were supposed to be mostly flowers. Not sure why they are mostly leaves!!

summermatt18.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Before we ventured out into the heat, we inserted "cleavage coolers"... ice packs that go in, well... and let me tell you... worth every penny!!! GET THEM!!! Loved them! And they made for some fun moments when we started passing them out.

coolersladies.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My mom and my brothers. The man in the bottom right of the photo with the mustache and sunglasses? Our jeweler!

sumsmomandbros.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This is what the sky looked like JUST BEFORE I came outside... apparently the cloud moved right before because it was pure sun when I got out there. All I could see were people holding their programs up to shield their eyes.

sumbskybefore.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Of the 4 flower girls, 1 had to be herded and 1 had to be bribed with candy!

flowergirlherdingsumb.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Summer, I''ve been waiting and waiting to see these!! I love every picture, and I especially love the one of you putting on makeup. I can''t wait to see pic of you and M.

Oh, and is it okay if I tell you that your brothers are, well, dreamy?
9.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh.. everything so far looks amazing! Your makeup, hair, dress, flowers, venue... You mastered every detail!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My Dad and I appear on the scene. Those golf carts were there on purpose... you''ll see why in a minute.

summermatt09.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My dad''s vest matched his eyes PERFECTLY. it was very cool!

sumanddadcloseup.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
And the song we were walking to was "My Cherie Amour"... it went so well! People had HUGE smiles on their faces!

summermatt08.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
my train

sumstrainsnapshot.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the whole she-bang.

summermatt07.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We had a song after the vows that gave us a chance to pause and look around a bit. It seemed a little long at 4 minutes, but it was nice to have that time to sort of absorb everything.

sumbandmwedo.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
One of the flower girls didn''t like her shoes so she sat down and took them off. We were all happy that she kept her dress on though! She''s been known to remove clothing in public. The other young flower girl ran over to her mom for candy and spent most of the ceremony with her. This is about what we expected!

allysononground.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
we''re married!!!

summermatt06.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
We walked down the aisle and hopped into the golf cart! Our photographer followed us in another one. We spent about 20 minutes alone and it was just nice to have some time away from the hordes! Plus it was fun to be on the golf cart in formal wear! Everyone was worried about my dress though and here''s the day-of lady helping me grab it.

sumsgolfcarts.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
here''s one of the "private moments" shots. Can''t wait to see us on the bridge though.

summermatt05.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The flower girls required even more herding to get them BACK down the aisle!

moreflowergirlherdingsumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results