shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestion for David Klass ringdant

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock

If you want even more variety (and bling) you could add something like this to the side stone ring.
I was considering a more modest version of this for my next project but decided against spending so much on settings relative to my center stone.

Oh that’s another idea if I want to dress it up. The thing is I don’t think I will get to use it often. It looks like it will be a piece that will be use for special event for me. That’s why I went for a simple 3 stone and solitaire option for everyday use.

L

lydial

@diamondnewbieny Hi, I am just chiming in with a CAD comment. I notice the prongs / gallery / setting bars have a certain set of proportions. Have you examined them carefully? Is this what you desire? For double prongs the metal looks very flat and has the tiniest point of contact with the gallery/bridge. The bars looks bulky in comparison to this contact point. Something looks off. To me.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondnewbieny Hi, I am just chiming in with a CAD comment. I notice the prongs / gallery / setting bars have a certain set of proportions. Have you examined them carefully? Is this what you desire? For double prongs the metal looks very flat and has the tiniest point of contact with the gallery/bridge. The bars looks bulky in comparison to this contact point. Something looks off. To me.

It’s because the chain have to run through the prong and the thicker bar is to enhance the color of the diamond. A cup would make the center stone set too high, so that’s why they suggested a thicker bar. Which I am fine with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results