shape
carat
color
clarity

strmrdrs and diagems asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
A Storm story for you.

Storm put up a post once about something like, "Do changes in currently used lighting systems drive changes in diamond cut/design?"

I thought to myself - Wow - this guy is not the average person. He''s lightyears ahead. (no pun intended).

I am in awe.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
9/26/2009 2:06:29 PM
Author: strmrdr

Karl has joined the Diamond Trade as an Independent Diamond Designer!!!

Congratulations, Karl. The diamond you designed is really beautiful. I hope that someday I will be able to watch that tape without Jonathan's voice breaking up throughout his speech! It is far too exciting to be be marred by any technical difficulties. You did a brilliant job, as did DiaGem and I can only take your word for the names of all the people in the industry who have pioneered before you. I know them as individuals, but I do not know what each has contributed scientifically. I think you named Sergey, Yuri, and Garry among others. Kudos to everyone who contributed to this new cut.

AGBF
34.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 6:59:55 PM
Author: AGBF

Date:
9/26/2009 2:06:29 PM

Author: strmrdr

Karl has joined the Diamond Trade as an Independent Diamond Designer!!!

Congratulations, Karl. The diamond you designed is really beautiful. I hope that someday I will be able to watch that tape without Jonathan''s voice breaking up throughout his speech! It is far too exciting to be be marred by any technical difficulties. You did a brilliant job, as did DiaGem and I can only take your word for the names of all the people in the industry who have pioneered before you. I know them as individuals, but I do not know what each has contributed scientifically. I think you named Sergey, Yuri, and Garry among others. Kudos to everyone who contributed to this new cut.

AGBF

34.gif
Thank you!

It looks like vimeo is having issues today.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS KARL!!!!
36.gif

I must have been under a rock since this is the first time I''ve seen this awesome beauty!!!!
30.gif

This is on my wishlist.....
9.gif

Lori

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow . . . CONGRATULATIONS, that is a beautiful beautiful cut! This is the first I''ve seen it (I''m not in RockyTalky much), but I''ve watched that gorgeous video four times now, and forced my husband to watch it right along with me.

I would certainly "upgrade" my current Asscher e-ring for an Octavia -- I''m glad you went with that name as well.
30.gif

The hubs just sighs. Poor fellow.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m late to the game, but...

WOW! What a phenomenal beauty! Hard to believe it was designed by an "amateur!" The Octavia (great name!) is stunning on video and I have to assume it''s even better in person. I hope to see GOG offering the Octavia soon -- or better yet, marketing it to West Coast outlets -- so I''ll have a chance to see it in person!

Congrats all around -- Storm, Rhino, and Diagem. And Storm... I can''t even imagine what it was like to now that your idea was finally becoming a reality, and then to see it, incarnate, for the first time. Wow. I hope this is the first of many such unveilings for you!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow -- I just found this -- what an amazing stone!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats to all involved in creating this beauty! Can''t wait to get one!

kimchi

Rough_Rock
Congrats strmrdr and diagem! What a stunning diamond!!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/9/2009 3:57:47 AM
Author: kimchi
Congrats strmrdr and diagem! What a stunning diamond!!
Thank you
Welcome to PS!!!!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Strmrdr. It''s breathtaking, literally. Couldn''t happen to a nicer guy.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Karl!! What a stunning stone!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations again! Sorry if I''ve missed this, but have you decided who will market the stone? Will it just be a PS vendor or vendors, or will B&M stores have it too?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/9/2009 8:14:33 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Congratulations again! Sorry if I've missed this, but have you decided who will market the stone? Will it just be a PS vendor or vendors, or will B&M stores have it too?

Remembering to use my new account is hard lol
To answer your question:

GOG is the first dealer.
Eventually I would like to move into more b&m's
That will not be easy to do however.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I just saw the video and WOW! I knew if I ever upgraded I planned to choose an asscher, and I knew I would be consulting with you first...but you have made this super-easy because the Octavia is already strmrdr-approved. Love the new name, btw. I am thrilled for you!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have added something very beautiful to the world.
36.gif

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/9/2009 10:03:40 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
You have added something very beautiful to the world.
36.gif
wow that is one of the best things anyone has said :}
Thank you!

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Karl,

Congrats on the recent developments! You really know your diamonds. Perhaps we can collaborate in the future? Best of luck!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/29/2009 11:27:07 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
Diagem - tell me more about what you are thinking of with ''Diamond Designer'' please!
Sorry Sara I missed this post...

I have been saying for years there is a severe communications gap between the loose Gem (Diamonds) world and the mounted (designer-jewelry) Gem world...

Its new!
Its basically untouched territory...
The sky is realy the limit here...

It can and should fill that gap...

I am an optimist
1.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
DiaGem, Congrats to you for the part you played to make this beautiful new asscher cut come to life!!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I really, really, really, really want one of these. Strmrdr...amazing job here! I''m so happy you were able to put your knowledge into producing a product. I would buy one of these today if I could. Heck (I''ve never said this) I''d trade in my stone for one of these. Amazing!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/9/2009 4:12:11 PM
Author: Diamond Explorer
Hi Karl,

Congrats on the recent developments! You really know your diamonds. Perhaps we can collaborate in the future? Best of luck!
Thank you.
I am always open to considering new projects.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
That is an absolutely amazing cut! Congratulations :) I really do hope some day to own a stone cut like that!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Dear Karl. I can''t begin to tell you, how proud I am of you. The diamond is GORGEOUS, you did a wonderful, wonderful job, it is BEAUTIFUL.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love, Linda
xoxoxoxoxo

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/11/2009 4:40:21 PM
Author: Linda W
CONGRATULATIONS Dear Karl. I can''t begin to tell you, how proud I am of you. The diamond is GORGEOUS, you did a wonderful, wonderful job, it is BEAUTIFUL.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love, Linda

xoxoxoxoxo
Thank you :}

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi Karl!
35.gif

It is nice to "see" you, too!
36.gif

I''m saving up for my Octavia and will use it in a very special project. Asschers have been my passion, but I just couldn''t find the "one" and kept looking. THIS IS THE ONE! It reminds me of a starry night....all bright and sparkly. Those steps mesmerize me!

Can I have your autograph?
9.gif

Lori

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Karl......glad to see this happen....you have worked hard at this....good job!!
Beautiful stone....great to see a collaborative effort between you and Diagem (and thanks to Jon for the vid!).
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I COVET. I WANT.

And I can''t even see the video. It''s not cooperating. Maybe I need to re-think my first pendant purchase. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results