shape
carat
color
clarity

strmrdrs and diagems asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Storm!!! A diagem creation? I am blown away and envious! And Jon? You''re on fire man. Enjoy the ride :)

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the heads up on the video. The asscher is just gorgeous....drool, drool... Love the small table and high crown. Man, I just got my GOG cushion and now I want an asscher... a strmrdrs diagems asscher. Showed hubby the video and he told me to stop hanging out on pricescope! We CAN"T afford a diamond collection
9.gif
. Anyways it is beautiful and strmrdrs and diagems really need a shorter and easier name to their asscher.

Great job you two, that baby is beautiful
36.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Great performing cut !!! Congrats !

Storm is a mega-genius. Diagem a mega-artiste. John - the leader in the next generation of new cuts (& new/old cuts) with superior performance.

Our hats off to you. Keep it going, guys. Congrats, again.
36.gif

Sonoma

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and the tiny table. OMG!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone glad you like it :}
I have to be careful of self promotion but as the link Jon posted shows this is the first diamond ever designed, then cut in the open on the PS forum.
I would be willing to bet it is the first anywhere to have been done that way.

It is literally a part of PS history! and showed that Serg's dream of a new way to design diamonds and a new group of people to do so was a reality.
There are a lot of people who I need to thank. Val who inspired me to create the design, Serg for his awesome software and his dream, Garry who has always believed in me, Leonid for giving us PS, Andrey for keeping the PS dream alive, Jon for his support and sharing of knowledge over the years, Wifey2b who will someday wear it, all my friends on PS, and most of all DiaGem who took my dream and made it into reality.

Everyone I have shown it to has been blown away by it.
What is funny is that it was sent through Jon not with the intention to put it in production but because we needed a dealer to get it through customs to me.
He loved it and wanted to offer it! Of course my friend and partner in this design DiaGem and I were thrilled at that :}
The rest is history is the making for a diamond that has already made history :}

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 10:57:57 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Date: 9/23/2009 10:40:47 AM

Author: Rhino

I believe Strm has a formal name in mind.
1.gif
The original thread showing its inception is here.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/why-cut-asschers-with-small-corners-and-windmills.78433/

I was blown away when I saw it.

Do you mean ''monster'' ?
4.gif
I couldn''t find another name...
it can not be called monster once in production because monster cable sues anyone that uses the word monster for any product.
While I could and likely would win in court it is not worth the fight.
If this, no make that when. (gota think positive) this is put in production there will be a launch with the new name when the first diamonds arrive.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man... rock on storm! I want to be you when I grow up!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
how about Monstar or Monstah? lol

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! What a gorgeous diamond. Great job strm and Diagem!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 11:34:41 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
how about Monstar or Monstah? lol

I like. :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/23/2009 11:22:26 AM
Author: strmrdr
Hi everyone glad you like it :}
I have to be careful of self promotion but as the link Jon posted shows this is the first diamond ever designed, then cut in the open on the PS forum.
I would be willing to bet it is the first anywhere to have been done that way.

It is literally a part of PS history! and showed that Serg's dream of a new way to design diamonds and a new group of people to do so was a reality.
There are a lot of people who I need to thank. Val who inspired me to create the design, Serg for his awesome software and his dream, Garry who has always believed in me, Leonid for giving us PS, Andrey for keeping the PS dream alive, Jon for his support and sharing of knowledge over the years, Wifey2b who will someday wear it, all my friends on PS, and most of all DiaGem who took my dream and made it into reality.

Everyone I have shown it to has been blown away by it.
What is funny is that it was sent through Jon not with the intention to put it in production but because we needed a dealer to get it through customs to me.
He loved it and wanted to offer it! Of course my friend and partner in this design DiaGem and I were thrilled at that :}
The rest is history is the making for a diamond that has already made history :}
No WAY anyone wouldn't be blown away by your beautiful creation strm and I was indeed blown away when I first saw it!!!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
My browsers collapsed by the end of the video (I think way too many hits)...but...yes...very nice work. Many congratulations!

tallchickbarbara

Shiny_Rock

HOLY (insert expletive here which I would never say aloud because I''m entirely too lady-like)!!!!

(sigh) Really beautiful. Really, really gorgeous. I think it should have a feminine-type name. Like something that rhymes with Farbara, or Marbara.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY Stunning, and many CONGRATS
36.gif
36.gif

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Woot woot! I recently retired my asscher to my jewelry box in favour of a Brian Gavin RB - I just wasn''t loving the performance of the asscher. I can''t wait until these become commercially available, I will most definitely being upgrading to Stormy''s Monstah!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really is a spectacular step cut. If I were buying an asscher type step cut, THIS is the one I would want for sure!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/23/2009 11:59:24 AM
Author: BarbaraP

HOLY (insert expletive here which I would never say aloud because I''m entirely too lady-like)!!!!

(sigh) Really beautiful. Really, really gorgeous. I think it should have a feminine-type name. Like something that rhymes with Farbara, or Marbara.
Hehehe!!!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Conbgrats dear friend. You know how much I love it!!!
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
The technical problem with the video will be fixed soon with a new video.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
New video is up, Jon gave away the name :}

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.

my jaw literally dropped at 4:30 when we first see the real thing.

That is spectacular - it''s not even a fair comparison.
23.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
bahahaha - great name storm :)

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you both. The stone is absolutely gorgeous. Storm, you are a genius and your love of diamonds and aschers is being realized right in front of our eyes.

I want a Volcano!

Thanks to Rhino for sharing the video with us. All 3 of those stones are beautiful.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulation, that is stunning!!

Excellent job!

Is it for sale?
I quickly checked GOG's inventory and did not see it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results