shape
carat
color
clarity

STRMRDR - Bobby Fischer of diamonds???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
How eyeclean an inclusion is has too be judge by eye not pictures.
that said si2 grade setting inclusions in the middle of the table are rarely eyeclean.

need the angles and an IS image too judge cut quality.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
BFF = Best Friend Forever

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 4:23:38 PM
Author: dragonfly411
BFF = Best Friend Forever
that took me back at first too then I remembered it can also stand for Best Friend Forever.
Rofl!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I immediately thought of the commercial where the girl is texting and the mom asks who she keeps texting and she says "IDK mom, my BFF Jill??" lol.

In all seriousness, I really think it would be helpful to pick one shape. It seems that asschers and rounds are on polar opposite fields.

I don''t think I''ve ever seen an asscher halo set?

tickintime

Rough_Rock
Found right here on PS!

asscherhalomicro.gif

danny0927

Rough_Rock
best part of that commercial is that it''s the grandma that says "IDK my BFF, Jill." Actually, it''s where i got it; i just thgt it''d be funny to say in keeping with my man crush on storm.

also, i''ve seen lots of aschers in halos. do a search on the pics and you''ll see em. what''s the harm in looking at both?

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
My sincere apologies to Danny.
1.gif
Dragonfly, you are so right and I''m sure that''s the way Danny was thinking when he typed the post.
20.gif

So sorry, and I have nothing to say in my own defence, your Honour.; it''s just been one of those crazy days.
35.gif

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Ain''t no shame in a little bro-mance!

danny0927

Rough_Rock
storm - i found a H&A with the following specs:
Diamond ID#: 36113
Lab: AGS
Shape: Round
Carat: 0.67
Color: I
Clarity: VS1
Measurements: 5.69 x 5.70 - 3.47
Girdle: TN - M /P (1.2 - 3.3%)
Depth %: 61.0
Table %: 56
Culet: P
Polish: I
Symmetry: I
Fluorescence: N.
Crown Angle: 34.1
Crown Height: 14.9
Pavilion Angle: 41.0
Pavilion Depth: 43.3
Lab Comments: None
Price: $2,495

the link includes a "Gemez" report: http://www.gemex.com/livereport/partnerlink.php?linkid=1&pid=db67vs1i2415&cid=11&viewid=1&popup=y

is that too small?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 7:39:47 PM
Author: danny0927
storm - i found a H&A with the following specs:
Diamond ID#: 36113
Lab: AGS
Shape: Round
Carat: 0.67
Color: I
Clarity: VS1
Measurements: 5.69 x 5.70 - 3.47
Girdle: TN - M /P (1.2 - 3.3%)
Depth %: 61.0
Table %: 56
Culet: P
Polish: I
Symmetry: I
Fluorescence: N.
Crown Angle: 34.1
Crown Height: 14.9
Pavilion Angle: 41.0
Pavilion Depth: 43.3
Lab Comments: None
Price: $2,495

the link includes a ''Gemez'' report: http://www.gemex.com/livereport/partnerlink.php?linkid=1&pid=db67vs1i2415&cid=11&viewid=1&popup=y

is that too small?
yummy diamomd

clop

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I''ve been lurking here for quite a while. (I''m a newbie to this in general, lurking means gathering information/reading posts and not something creepy right?)

STRMRDR you really are a fount of knowledge. Apparently I wasn''t the most adept at searching, I''ve spent most of my time reading through the 2005 threads. I''ve discovered the 2008s; have been reading for the past several hours, and am now thoroughly overwhelmed.

Do you offer of your services for a fee or gratis etc? If I have questions, should I start my own thread? I am apprehensive that I will ask an incorrect question (one that is easily answerable and already posted in other threads). I have the basics jotted down, but when I hit the 2008s, there are now super fancy colored graph pics that I know nothing about. Apologies for not using the proper terminology, it''s quite late and I don''t think I can memorize anything else for the night =)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 2:24:03 AM
Author: clop
Hi! I''ve been lurking here for quite a while. (I''m a newbie to this in general, lurking means gathering information/reading posts and not something creepy right?)

STRMRDR you really are a fount of knowledge. Apparently I wasn''t the most adept at searching, I''ve spent most of my time reading through the 2005 threads. I''ve discovered the 2008s; have been reading for the past several hours, and am now thoroughly overwhelmed.

Do you offer of your services for a fee or gratis etc? If I have questions, should I start my own thread? I am apprehensive that I will ask an incorrect question (one that is easily answerable and already posted in other threads). I have the basics jotted down, but when I hit the 2008s, there are now super fancy colored graph pics that I know nothing about. Apologies for not using the proper terminology, it''s quite late and I don''t think I can memorize anything else for the night =)
its all free :}
start a new thread.
Im heading too bed but will be back in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results