shape
carat
color
clarity

Storytime with Hypermom

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh, I love them!!!! The designs are some of my favorites. I did buy one engraved rose gold band to wear with mine, but sadly my lower fingers are not really long enough to pull off the stacking look! Yours look great and I love that you chose two in rose gold!:love: My daughter that is getting married has a rose gold and platinum e-ring, and she has one platinum and diamond band and one rose gold engraved band for wedding bands. So we are big fans of that combination!
My daughter's engagement ring is rose gold and platinum. She loves that combination! She prefers colored stones, and because of her career it makes more sense. Her friends that work in the same area that she does and that did get larger diamond engagement rings tell her they wish they got what she did. My son in law bought her a garnet which he said was the traveler's stone, or provided protection to travelers, I'm not exactly sure. Fortunately my daughter is very gentle with her jewelry so I think she'll be ok with the garnet. He did really well considering his budget was so low I wouldn't have even known how to help him!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! They are beautiful and so much fun!! I love the mixed metal look.
It's my first foray into mixing metals. Wow it is addicting, for sure.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter's engagement ring is rose gold and platinum. She loves that combination! She prefers colored stones, and because of her career it makes more sense. Her friends that work in the same area that she does and that did get larger diamond engagement rings tell her they wish they got what she did. My son in law bought her a garnet which he said was the traveler's stone, or provided protection to travelers, I'm not exactly sure. Fortunately my daughter is very gentle with her jewelry so I think she'll be ok with the garnet. He did really well considering his budget was so low I wouldn't have even known how to help him!

That is so funny that both our daughters have plat and rose gold! We have a few interesting things in common! (Smart of them to use a garnet!)

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
That is so funny that both our daughters have plat and rose gold! We have a few interesting things in common! (Smart of them to use a garnet!)
Yes we do DS! Glad to have it confirmed.
I was nervous about the garnet as it is a softer stone, but he did 6 prongs in platinum so it's well protected. He did good! The ring is very pretty. And I'm pretty fond of the son-in-law too!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous set! I just adore that marquise and round band! :love::love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I texted my cousin in New Orleans these pics yesterday and she was blown away at how versatile, creative and amazing all of these pieces are.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stacking rings! :love: So many combinations to enjoy!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omygoodness! Your stackers are beautiful and brilliant! I want to play in your jewelry box :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too much?
IMG_7777.jpg

Can't decide.
IMG_7776.jpg
Love!
IMG_7783.jpg
Definitely too much! Can't bend my finger.
IMG_7779.jpg

Thanks for looking at my fun new baubles!
never too much
so long as no circulation is cut off go ahead and blind me with your beautiful.bling

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, her ring is just lovely! Looks like it might have Trinity knot design? What castle is that?

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Ok boys and girls, you know the drill. Put on your onesies with the attached feet, grab your glass of warm milk and join me for a modern-day fairy tale.

If you are of legal age, a glass of wine is ok.

Try to imagine ...

A sad older lady that never posted on PS because she had no PS worthy jewelry.

Sob, sob she cried! I want to go to a GTG, but I don’t have any posts.

What to do? Well what do sad women do in fairy tales when they want a dream fulfilled and don’t know what to do? Of course, they call their fairy godmother. Mine just happens to be named LaylaR. Layla made a grand entrance in her gorgeous crystal and diamond gown just covered in custom CTO CBI diamonds. No budget on that dress! And a fabulous magic wand! With the HP lux melee. Do I dare dream that my wish will be granted?

What is wrong my sad lady? The glittery vision said.

Well, you know I have this lovely wedding set, but I really wanted the Lily. You know that. Here’s for you mortals who have never experienced the Lily:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/HPDiamonds/videos/10155991618703810/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

The Lily is a fabulous setting you and Melissa designed in rose gold and platinum. I’m just a solitaire girl at heart and I couldn’t do it. I’ve had such bad luck with small diamonds in the past. You know, I talked your ear off about them.

Oh yes, I remember. Best nap I’ve had in ages, my lovely godmother said.

Well, I’m glad I could help, I replied a little tersely. Do I need to refresh your memory and tell the story again?

No, NO and No. I remember enough! Can’t you come up with your own ideas? My work is never done here. Ok here’s my idea. Get yourself a stacker ring to insert between your Regal wedding bands and you will have the look of rose gold in your stack. I know you want a bezel set band, but I recommend the micro pave miligrained.

Oh, that sounds fabulous, but one is not enough. Could I have two more?

If you must. I need to go answer emails right now so get back to me when you have decided.

And so, I did…

Stackers:
Rose gold micro pave:
image017.jpg
rose gold tiara inspired:
IMG_7112.PNG
Platinum with baguettes:
image.png
Beautiful rings!!! How does one find Layla?? Thanks and sorry for the newbie question!!!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
At high performance diamonds. I’m not sure I can link an email but go to their website and send an email to their contact email. She’ll find you!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
At high performance diamonds. I’m not sure I can link an email but go to their website and send an email to their contact email. She’ll find you!
Thank you!!!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results