shape
carat
color
clarity

Storytime with Hypermom

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Ok boys and girls, you know the drill. Put on your onesies with the attached feet, grab your glass of warm milk and join me for a modern-day fairy tale.

If you are of legal age, a glass of wine is ok.

Try to imagine ...

A sad older lady that never posted on PS because she had no PS worthy jewelry.

Sob, sob she cried! I want to go to a GTG, but I don’t have any posts.

What to do? Well what do sad women do in fairy tales when they want a dream fulfilled and don’t know what to do? Of course, they call their fairy godmother. Mine just happens to be named LaylaR. Layla made a grand entrance in her gorgeous crystal and diamond gown just covered in custom CTO CBI diamonds. No budget on that dress! And a fabulous magic wand! With the HP lux melee. Do I dare dream that my wish will be granted?

What is wrong my sad lady? The glittery vision said.

Well, you know I have this lovely wedding set, but I really wanted the Lily. You know that. Here’s for you mortals who have never experienced the Lily:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...deos/10155991618703810/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

The Lily is a fabulous setting you and Melissa designed in rose gold and platinum. I’m just a solitaire girl at heart and I couldn’t do it. I’ve had such bad luck with small diamonds in the past. You know, I talked your ear off about them.

Oh yes, I remember. Best nap I’ve had in ages, my lovely godmother said.

Well, I’m glad I could help, I replied a little tersely. Do I need to refresh your memory and tell the story again?

No, NO and No. I remember enough! Can’t you come up with your own ideas? My work is never done here. Ok here’s my idea. Get yourself a stacker ring to insert between your Regal wedding bands and you will have the look of rose gold in your stack. I know you want a bezel set band, but I recommend the micro pave miligrained.

Oh, that sounds fabulous, but one is not enough. Could I have two more?

If you must. I need to go answer emails right now so get back to me when you have decided.

And so, I did…

Stackers:
Rose gold micro pave:
image017.jpg
rose gold tiara inspired:
IMG_7112.PNG
Platinum with baguettes:
image.png

Attachments

• IMG_7769.jpg
    IMG_7769.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 28

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy!! More for me to try on in Carlsbad!! All of them are gorgeous!!! :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glorious! Endless options & fun, with a super classy set of rings!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re a wonderful story teller and your rings are wonderful as well. Congratulations!!! LaylaR is the best.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is the LOVE button?

Your collection is exquisite :love::love::love::appl::appl::appl::lickout::lickout::lickout:
They are all so beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stacks!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous and versatile set of rings!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nice!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your fairy godmother certainly smiled on you! Stacks are never too much until they become uncomfortable for the wearer. I do ‘t Ha e much finger real estate to work with but I try things on every chance I get! Congrats on your new rings

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful!! I love the rose gold with your set!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a great lunchtime story....love the stackers! Thanks @hypermom

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Now THAT is my kind of bedtime story!! Just stunning and I love the versatility!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yumm! Love your new bands! They’re fab and I’m sure you’ll find yourself switching it up often. Enjoy!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
You’re a wonderful story teller and your rings are wonderful as well. Congratulations!!! LaylaR is the best.
She is and I love all the love on PS!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
you are such an imaginative and humorous story teller!! its a talent! Loving ALL your rings!! Especially fond of the scalloped edge. Mixing metals is SO FUN! may you enjoy then for years to come=)2

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
you are such an imaginative and humorous story teller!! its a talent! Loving ALL your rings!! Especially fond of the scalloped edge. Mixing metals is SO FUN! may you enjoy then for years to come=)2
Thank you!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning.
I WANT A SET TOO:kiss2:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! Congratulations on your new rings!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS bands!!! Love the versatility, they all look so beautiful on your hand :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT new bands. Excellent stacking options. Congrats!

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! They are beautiful and so much fun!! I love the mixed metal look.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and fun to mix up for different looks. A girl has to have options!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, I love them!!!! The designs are some of my favorites. I did buy one engraved rose gold band to wear with mine, but sadly my lower fingers are not really long enough to pull off the stacking look! Yours look great and I love that you chose two in rose gold!:love: My daughter that is getting married has a rose gold and platinum e-ring, and she has one platinum and diamond band and one rose gold engraved band for wedding bands. So we are big fans of that combination!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bands!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results