shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone from Winfield''''s -- Pendant from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I purchased this wonderful diamond from Winfield’s cut by Infinity. Wink had it sent over from Antwerp! He was very nice to work with. I was looking for something to put into a pendant for my daughter’s 21st birthday. I found the perfect stone IMO. I got a beautiful cut, very low everything else. The large white feather is ridiculously hard to find with a loupe. It’s there but since it’s white it blends in.

I had no idea what I’d think of an M. There is a hint of yellow when compared to other colors but in a pendant and around one’s neck it looks white. The beauty of it all is that the stone was under $600.

0.53 ct
M
I1
Very Strong Blue
Table -- 56.0%
Depth -- 61.6%
Pavilion angle -- 40.8°
Crown angle -- 34.3°
Polish -- Ideal
Symmetry -- Ideal
HCA--1.2
AGS 000

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
This is a pretty dark photo. The stone isn''t this dark and yellow!

loupeDxu19QR.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I sent my stone off to Whiteflash for the pendant treatment. This one is in platinum as my daughter has a metal allergy. I loved Mara''s pendant so I asked for one just like hers with the small attachments.

Pendant_0227R.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I thought I''d give myself a bump. I''m surprised no one has anything to say about an M I1, but oh well. My daughter loves it!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s beautiful! The M looks gorgeous! I love warmer colored stones!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I would have had something to say earlier, this is just the 1st time I''m seeing your post! I LOVE it! WOW, that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It''s GORGEOUS! What a deal, what a gorgeous pendant! PLEASE post more pics!
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Do you have any neckshots or real life shots? What a deal for $600! All vendors should carry such beautiful diamonds with low color/clarity but ideal cut! YUM!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! What a nice and thoughtful Mom you are!!!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, an M with VS flo, and an eyeclean I1??! Excellent find.
36.gif

And I really like the bezel, beautiful!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
This thread probably would get more attention in Show Me the Ring. I think people go there to view the eye candy more than here in Rocky Talk.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2008 10:05:02 PM
Author: Ellen
Wow, an M with VS flo, and an eyeclean I1??! Excellent find.
36.gif

And I really like the bezel, beautiful!

Ditto!!
36.gif
36.gif

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
wow!! this is a perfect example of low color/clarity. it is beautiful and at a great price. i hope your daughter treasures it forever.

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
I''ll take an I1 like that any day. Great find and lovely pendant.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah-ha! I missed it in RT, too! Glad it was moved to SMTR!

What a wonderful gift! That is great you were able to find that stone! Very pretty!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone. I guess I should post this in SMTR. I don''t know how to change it. I guess I contact the PS admin?

I will try to get some neck shots on my daughter although I am horrible with the camera.

I too love the value because I never would have spent $1000-$1500 for a higher color or clarity stone. I like browsing on the Infinity website. They seem to have some lower colors and clarity (along with the high stuff) but still the beautiful cuts. Sometimes you just can''t afford a D VVS1!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful gift for your daughter! She and I will be pendant twins.
1.gif
My stone is actually an H/I1 with a feather or two that are only visible under magnification.

Is your chain diamond cut or plain?

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a M? Really!?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I know, that''s my reaction - M, as in, the letter after L? What a beauty! Would you like to be my mom, too??? ;-) What a lovely gift, you daughter must be so excited!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a great find. The pendant is gorgeous.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a sweet gift for your daughter!

I absolutely love warmer colored stones! Love the M! M for Mmmmmmm
30.gif

36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a find! M/I1?!!!! It''s gorgeous and I bet your daughter is thrilled! Please hunt her down and have her do a neck shot session for us! I really want to see what that looks like on because I''m dying for a pendant just like that!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for all the WOWs! I didn''t mean to fish for compliments too much (tee hee) but it''s not every day we see an M on PS anyplace other than the Good, Bad and the Ugly forum!! I don''t know if an M would work for an ering unless you really liked "warm" but for earrings and pendants it''s okay.

I don''t know what kind of chain it has. I didn''t specify anything from WF other than the type of bezel. It seems pretty delicate and my daughter is a little cautious about loosing it.

I told her she had to find a club/bar with a black light to see it glow. I''ve never see fluresence in a stone before. It should be interesting. She does love it and said the bar has been raised for when she gets engaged!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow swingirl...it looks AMAZING!!!! i don''t check this forum that much so thanks to someone for tipping me off that you posted this fab stone and setting. it looks so white! and an I1. Just divine. i love fab deals like that. and you know i like the setting. kudos!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant :) what a lucky daughter you have :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!
30.gif
I would love to see some more pictures to get a feel for the color and to see how that size looks on the neck...

I bet your daughter is so happy!

DD

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, what a beautiful "M" and just look at those arrows!!! It''s beautiful and what a wonderful Mom you are!
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/24/2008 9:56:01 PM
Author: swingirl
I thought I''d give myself a bump. I''m surprised no one has anything to say about an M I1, but oh well. My daughter loves it!
Oh my goodness!!! I would have been ALL OVER this thread, but I didn''t see it before!! What an incredible rock and I am
27.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
That''s an I1? WOW!!! I love warmer stones & personally have a M & a K. I love the bezels from WF & I''ll bet she loves it! Winfields rocks with their cool deals.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I echo everyone else in saying WOW - that''s a M/I1? That is one super clean I1!

I''m sure you daughter will love it!

Please post some neck shots when you can!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! What a great find!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results