shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone Check, Please......

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
No blue nuance on that one! You can def see blue nuance in the videos. Best to search on the side view where the body color sums up. And it can be seen in all colors, not just D. It's from the presence of boron.

It's another great pick from Queen @Kim N!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No blue nuance on that one! You can def see blue nuance in the videos. Best to search on the side view where the body color sums up. And it can be seen in all colors, not just D. It's from the presence of boron.

It's another great pick from Queen @Kim N!

Oh, that's great news - thank you! And good info that any color level can have the blue nuance - I didn't know that - as well as how best to see it. I love learning stuff here! I feel like I learned a bunch about what to look for in the videos in just the last 24 hours.

Unfortunately, I keep running to share it all with hubby, and he's not quite so into it! :lol-2:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
OK, sorry for another delay...work before a holiday weekend is taking its toll.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OK, sorry for another delay...work before a holiday weekend is taking its toll.

That's totally OK! I'm sorry that work is taking a toll.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
That's totally OK! I'm sorry that work is taking a toll.

If you're still here, please take a peek at these.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you're still here, please take a peek at these.

These look terrific by the numbers - thanks for finding them! I'm not finding anywhere that has any videos of them, though. LooseGrownDiamonds is coming up with "page does not exist" for the videos for both, StoneAlgo is showing them as off the market, and they're not showing up in Adiamor's inventory. Any ideas? I'm afraid they got poached the moment you posted them.....:(2

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
These look terrific by the numbers - thanks for finding them! I'm not finding anywhere that has any videos of them, though. LooseGrownDiamonds is coming up with "page does not exist" for the videos for both, StoneAlgo is showing them as off the market, and they're not showing up in Adiamor's inventory. Any ideas? I'm afraid they got poached the moment you posted them.....:(2

No worries...here are the videos.
Hopefully one or both are still available!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh, these are lovely!

They are, aren't they? And so is the one you posted earlier today......I'm drooling at (and wanting) them all, and don't know how to make up my mind at this point!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results