shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Steven Kirsch's Sunshine and Flowers!!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Well I can't believe it, it's here!!!!!!!!
I would like to thank EVERYONE here on Pricescope who has helped me on this journey, I would not have this beautiful golden godess if it wasn't for you. Steven has created a beautiful ring and he was an absolute dream to work with, I can not thank him enough. I was blown away by the workmanship and at just how delicate the ring is, and it is so glowy and sparkly!!! Now onto the pics. It is late here and I only have my mobile so sorry for the very bad pics,will try to get better ones tomorrow. The gallery is particularly stunning but I haven't been able to capture it fully. The center stone is a .91ct VS1 y-z radiant, haloed by fancy light yellow meelee all set in 18k yellow gold. The flowers are a sapphire mix ranging from light pinks to hot pinks to purples, gorgeous!!! The first two pics are shots Steven sent me.

_13260.jpg

_13261.jpg

_13262.jpg

_13263.jpg

HI:

:appl: :love: :appl: :love: Holy. Moly.

Where are the hand shots????

cheers--Sharon

Ah don't know why last two came out sideways!!
Sorry.
Here's a few more

_13266.jpg

_13267.jpg

_13268.jpg

_13269.jpg

That gallery is spectacular!!! Beautiful! Congratulations!

Thanks Sharon. Some poor handshots on the way. Really need to get the hang of taking a decent photo!!!
Well that's it for now. Wishing you all a very happy healthy and prosperous new year. May 2014 be a great one :D

_13265.jpg

_13270.jpg

_13271.jpg

_13272.jpg

Thank you Alex. Don't know why some pics sideways :confused:
Very poor photography skills :twirl: :P

Just a gorgeous ring!
:love:

OMG it is amazing!

Wow, this is stunning! :love: :love: I absolutely love the floral design on the setting! Truly gorgeous detailing for sure! :))

Love all the color and the gallery detail is spectacular - kudos on a unique design that's really eye-catching! Enjoy it and wear it in great health (and please post more pics when you have time, espec of the gallery - it's so cool!).

Wowwee wow wow wowwee!

Gorgeous!!! :love:

Spectacular!! A work of art!

amazing. I love it every time i see it.

Oh wow, that is gorgeous!! :love: The yellow is beautiful, but I especially love the gallery! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Absolutely stunning. Unique and gorgeous. Love this! Congratulations.

Beautiful! Your ring is stunning.

A unique beauty!

Just an incredible piece of wearable art, Scarlett!! The sapphire in the gallery really 'makes' the ring so special - and I love the gorgeous yellow! It is a ray of sunshine, for sure!! Enjoy this beauty!!

Beautiful, the gallery is amazing!

Thank you SparkleyOEC, derbygal and staci76
gemmyblond the colours of the gallery are really beautiful and so incredibly delicate. I don't know how Steven did it!!!!
Thank you ame, Orchid Lei and Laila619.
Neil and Diamondseeker, thank you for your kind words!!!
Thanks mrs-blop, Tennismom, pregcurious, Enerchi and lknvrb4. Appreciate all your comments :D
Laila and Enerchi, it truly is a work of art, I told Steven this the first time I saw it,
Incredible workmanship!!!!
I tried to get a few more pics. Man is it hard getting good shots :o

_13289.jpg

_13290.jpg

_13291.jpg

_13292.jpg

And a few more..... :D

_13293.jpg

_13294.jpg

_13295.jpg

_13296.jpg

And more...... :D :D

_13297.jpg

_13298.jpg

_13299.jpg

Sunshine for days! I love it. Steven Kirsch is amazing! I love the yellow diamonds.

That is absolutely amazing!! What a gorgeous and creative piece of art. Congrats!

It's amazing!! :love: :love: Gorgeous piece!

My favorite part it underneath.

Thank you himne, Rosebloom, kalomeli and heididdl.
Heididdl, the underside is truly beautiful :)

Gorgeous ring! Love those flowers underneath! Steven's work is just amazing!

Wow, stunning in every way! :love: Another Steven masterpiece...wear in health and happiness. :appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP