carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This stack is gorgeous!

Just wondering what your ring finger size is, and what sizes the rings are please? They fit your finger so well… my fingers end up looking like sausages with a couple of thicker bands :eek2:
Hi @Pomelo ! Thank you! My ring finger fluctuates between 4.75 and 5 (sometimes bigger with a salty meal lol).

The channel-set baguette band is 6.5 but feels smaller due to width (I haven't measured, but looks like 4mm). The sapphire band is size 6 (3mm), and my emerald-cut eternity is size 5 (3mm). I find that stacking my rings with the largest size closest to my hand and then the smallest one on top as a "security" ring helps.

Oh I love this stack! So unique and those rubies are gorgeous!!
OH be still my heart!!! Gorgeous!!
Thanks much @cushioncutnut ! ::)

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
After @Pomelo ’s query, I decided to see how many rings I could stack on one finger!

I’ll call this “Feeling EXTRA (festive)” :lol: This was not worn outside of the house haha

IMG_1563.jpeg

I genuinely think you can rock either of those stacks on a daily basis :cool2: The stack on your ring finger is a step cut stack of dreams!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After @Pomelo ’s query, I decided to see how many rings I could stack on one finger!

I’ll call this “Feeling EXTRA (festive)” :lol: This was not worn outside of the house haha

IMG_1563.jpeg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1563.jpeg

Who needs Christmas decorations when you have all of these gorgeous sparklies!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOVE the look with the mixed metals! Yummy!!

Thank you. I am such a yellow gold lover but this diamond needed platinum. I love mixing metals.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1563.jpeg

Ummm yasssssss! Now, that’s what I call a stack.
Let’s anoint you the stacking queen of PS! I bow to thee … :lol: Seriously though, just yummy!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I genuinely think you can rock either of those stacks on a daily basis :cool2: The stack on your ring finger is a step cut stack of dreams!
Aw thank you! I am loving the step cut stack as well! I’ll have to find a reason to wear it outside (my everyday style is much more casual than my bling haha)

Who needs Christmas decorations when you have all of these gorgeous sparklies!!
Haha right? Feeling very very festive with these stacks!

Now THAT’S getting into the spirit of the season!
It’s definitely a sparkly, colorful season!

Ummm yasssssss! Now, that’s what I call a stack.
Let’s anoint you the stacking queen of PS! I bow to thee … :lol: Seriously though, just yummy!
Lol…now if I just had the courage to wear them outside of the house! Thank you!

Happy holidays, everyone!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't find the other post showing all of our band stacks so I did a photo shoot of my current band collection. Just when I thought I had all of them, I found another diamond band buried in my safe. Pretend that it is in these photos! :P2 20231227_102830.jpg

Attachments

• 20231227_102810.jpg
    20231227_102810.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20231227_102633.jpg
    20231227_102633.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 18
  • 20231227_102749.jpg
    20231227_102749.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 19

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I got another colored stone band that nicely brings out the violet in my dark violet grey diamond. The band is sapphire and amethyst set in 14k white gold.

IMG_2269.jpeg

((White diamond band is LGD but other two rings are earth grown)

Sleek.:love:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn't find the other post showing all of our band stacks so I did a photo shoot of my current band collection. Just when I thought I had all of them, I found another diamond band buried in my safe. Pretend that it is in these photos! :P2 20231227_102830.jpg
Yowza! These deserve to be posted here as well:
Only bands

I don’t know why it is sometimes sooo hard to find a thread, even when you have a good idea of the title but…

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza! These deserve to be posted here as well:
Only bands

I don’t know why it is sometimes sooo hard to find a thread, even when you have a good idea of the title but…

Oh thank you

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got another colored stone band that nicely brings out the violet in my dark violet grey diamond. The band is sapphire and amethyst set in 14k white gold.

IMG_2269.jpeg

((White diamond band is LGD but other two rings are earth grown)

i find this very elegant
my favorite stack of 2024 so far

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Decided to join in today with my always melty looking pictures xD and I know most are gunna be thinking eww how dare she post that trash but ah well xD

Did a short stack with a silver band and my black diamonds in platinum. I still miss my old black diamond band but I do love this one too :D

20240111_154115.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results