shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was looking for an excuse to show my new blanket if I’m being honest :D Excuse the middle finger indent.

7D778359-4413-4BAC-98F9-501BDB0C97F6.jpeg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got this beauty in the mail yesterday. I wasn’t planning on getting anything for my birthday last week, but when I saw it I knew it had to be mine.
Last photo with my 5 diamond ACA band from Whiteflash. The diamonds in my band are .35s I think and the pink diamond is .38. IMG_0568.jpeg IMG_0577.jpeg IMG_0576.jpeg IMG_0570.jpeg IMG_0557.jpeg

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
jeaniefish, your "short fingers' look kind and wise for having decades of life's lessons. Good news or bad news, that's the sort of hand I'd like to have on my arm. Rock on with your rubies and Kwiat ring.
I got this beauty in the mail yesterday. I wasn’t planning on getting anything for my birthday last week, but when I saw it I knew it had to be mine.
Last photo with my 5 diamond ACA band from Whiteflash. The diamonds in my band are .35s I think and the pink diamond is .38. IMG_0568.jpeg IMG_0577.jpeg IMG_0576.jpeg IMG_0570.jpeg IMG_0557.jpeg

Have I seen this amazing ring before?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jeaniefish, your "short fingers' look kind and wise for having decades of life's lessons. Good news or bad news, that's the sort of hand I'd like to have on my arm. Rock on with your rubies and Kwiat ring.

Have I seen this amazing ring before?

Most likely you have. I purchased it off the Preloved section from a Pricescoper. It’s a .38 pink diamond in a tension titanium band. This is not my usually style but something about it called out to me.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Who made the lower ruby and diamond band? If you don’t mind me asking!
Hi @tomato ! This was a present from my godparents. The ring/box does not have a jeweler name or brand. I’ll do some sleuthing to try and find out where it came from without asking outright ;))

I just love this. The pink + gray metal calls to me! :kiss2:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Most likely you have. I purchased it off the Preloved section from a Pricescoper. It’s a .38 pink diamond in a tension titanium band. This is not my usually style but something about it called out to me.

I remember seeing that ring and would have bought it (tried) if I hadn't bought a diamond from the same PSer the week before. Dang, they all come at the same time.
I'm so glad you have that ring and so happy to see it! It's just a killer piece.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @tomato ! This was a present from my godparents. The ring/box does not have a jeweler name or brand. I’ll do some sleuthing to try and find out where it came from without asking outright ;))

Hi @tomato ! They purchased the ring during a recent trip to Hong Kong, accdg to my mom. No other details, so I’m guessing small shop/local jeweler.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_9006.jpeg

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Not so simple stack
IMG_1516.jpeg

This stack is gorgeous!

Just wondering what your ring finger size is, and what sizes the rings are please? They fit your finger so well… my fingers end up looking like sausages with a couple of thicker bands :eek2:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results