clarity

Stack of the day thread

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_8620.jpeg

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your rings and those boots are super fun!

Thank you. I was trying to use seasonal term but you're right, I could use it for the boots. The shoes are great fun and now I feel bad wearing them too often. I love them.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With all the stacking/unstacking I do - from the thought-out to the ridiculous, I’ve never paired these two. The band is a YG replacement for my lost original wedding band (so similar but not identical). The 3 stone platinum was made for my 20th using the diamond from my mom’s ER. While we do mix metals I usually do so in a balanced way (ex one on either side). I’m liking this combo! CF579F04-4EF8-418B-B33E-B4E52FA70D80.jpeg

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
With all the stacking/unstacking I do - from the thought-out to the ridiculous, I’ve never paired these two. The band is a YG replacement for my lost original wedding band (so similar but not identical). The 3 stone platinum was made for my 20th using the diamond from my mom’s ER. While we do mix metals I usually do so in a balanced way (ex one on either side). I’m liking this combo! CF579F04-4EF8-418B-B33E-B4E52FA70D80.jpeg

Holy Smokes!!!

Those sapphires are gorgeous. Was it difficult to find a matching pair?

Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LIKE LIKE LIKE! :kiss2:

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Neptune,
that blue sapphire on your index finger is scrumptious! Stats please? Did you design it?
Oops! Wrong lucky PSer! Sorry!
Love these, but especially the stunning emerald cut on your index finger!
Hi @jeaniefish ! Thank you!! I wish I could take credit for the design, but I purchased this from Dolly on IG. It’s a 2.8 ct Ceylon sapphire set in 18k white gold with approx 1.5 carats of baguettes/brilliants.

I LOVE this pairing! It works so well together!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results