shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty sure some of my stack choices would earn me a place on What Not To Wear Jewelry Edition :lol:

Well, I’m having fun with it anyways.

Shade
64FF1BCE-458B-4AB1-AC96-153D4473BABF.jpeg

Sun!
6E7A33D3-239F-45D2-AF8E-489E668F7DB8.jpeg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Peacock stack
IMG_0263.jpeg

I love that you mixed up your lovely stacking rings by throwing in the sapphire eternity! It gives the colored stone rings a whole different vibe. I mean, I love the whole set of colored stone rings together too, but this is something special!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Love your coloured stacks @Eli22. They are both gorgeous. And I envy your beautiful long slim fingers. Perfect for stacking numerous rings at the same time.
After I get to 3 rings, I run out of room. :(

Octave

Shiny_Rock

@Neptune, I have a request. I have been bitten by the "emerald cut fever" and am trying to acquire some expertise. I have no idea how an emerald cut compares to a round stone. Is the clarity more important than for a round diamond, or is it the cut? What about the color due to the different refraction of light?
Your stone is a true gem, and that is why I am asking if you can tell me the specifications so I can have a reference for once.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that you mixed up your lovely stacking rings by throwing in the sapphire eternity! It gives the colored stone rings a whole different vibe. I mean, I love the whole set of colored stone rings together too, but this is something special!
Thank you @RMOO !!! I just tried out the combo that day, so happy it worked in terms of cohesiveness…but not glad that I now want eternity rings in all my gem colors haha :bigsmile:

Love your coloured stacks @Eli22. They are both gorgeous. And I envy your beautiful long slim fingers. Perfect for stacking numerous rings at the same time.
After I get to 3 rings, I run out of room. :(
Thank you @Garnetgirl for the compliments - on my rings and fingers! ::) The bands are only 2-3mm wide, which helps with the stacking!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
@Neptune, I have a request. I have been bitten by the "emerald cut fever" and am trying to acquire some expertise. I have no idea how an emerald cut compares to a round stone. Is the clarity more important than for a round diamond, or is it the cut? What about the color due to the different refraction of light?
Your stone is a true gem, and that is why I am asking if you can tell me the specifications so I can have a reference for once.

Thank you for making me feel special, hehe. I'm no expert since I have not lived with a MRB at all. I like this comment,

Emeralds sparkle differently I feel because their facets are longer.
Mine doesn’t do the “little sparkles” all the time that a round cut does, it does these “smack you in the face” big sparkles when the light hits it the right way.
Wouldn’t have it any other way.:love:

EC is like CS, you have to see it to believe it. I would prioritize cut to minimize dead bowtie, then colour/clarity. Poor cut is a definite no-go for me. I find L/W ratio important too personally.

Hey, would you give this a go? My kind of "yellow fever"!

RR_Tiffany_Yellow_Diamonds_6w.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results