carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just received my new eternity band and I’m so in love
49B33CC5-3DA1-4996-85DE-19149442EEA5.jpeg 3BA0751E-138A-4384-9DD0-566C86B496B1.jpeg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that the two ruby bands are different tones of red. If makes your stack more dynamic and interesting.
Thank you everyone who took the time to comment. I’ve actually featured 2 matching ruby bands before; but, this morning I tried this combo with the pink sapphire band/YG and the ruby band/WG

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
And also, a bit off topic, what's that nail polish you're wearing? I love a nice bright, clean, natural pink :kiss2:

It’s a Jessica varnish and the colour is I Do It’s got a lilac/blue undertone that makes the whites of your nails look bright I just have the regular varnish and it’s my all time fave for my fingernails

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a Jessica varnish and the colour is I Do It’s got a lilac/blue undertone that makes the whites of your nails look bright I just have the regular varnish and it’s my all time fave for my fingernails

On it. Thanks SO much!

Most if the pale nude pinks I buy end up with a yellow undertone that looks a bit grubby after 24 hours. I used to use a beautiful iridescent nude pink by Sally Hansen in the 90's / 00's but it was discontinued. Typical.

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
On it. Thanks SO much!

Most if the pale nude pinks I buy end up with a yellow undertone that looks a bit grubby after 24 hours. I used to use a beautiful iridescent nude pink by Sally Hansen in the 90's / 00's but it was discontinued. Typical.

Know what you mean and that doesn’t look nice

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I added my five stone asscher band today. I don’t know how to wear it. I don’t like wearing it alone on my left hand...I also don’t like wearing it alone on my right hand. I’m afraid I will whack it on something and chip the asschers because they have those pointy edges. It’s so beautiful..very white. I decided to wear it with Libby today. I put a spacer between them because the Asscher band will chew up Libby...What do you girls think?
F9C778C7-F081-4845-BB80-20106C5C634D.jpeg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I added my five stone asscher band today. I don’t know how to wear it. I don’t like wearing it alone on my left hand...I also don’t like wearing it alone on my right hand. I’m afraid I will whack it on something and chip the asschers because they have those pointy edges. It’s so beautiful..very white. I decided to wear it with Libby today. I put a spacer between them because the Asscher band will chew up Libby...What do you girls think?
View attachment 782134

I Like it! And that Asscher is so scrumptious I would not hesitate to wear it alone. It should be fine provided you aren’t at the gym or moving furniture!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I Like it! And that Asscher is so scrumptious I would not hesitate to wear it alone. It should be fine provided you aren’t at the gym or moving furniture!

Thank you @nala! I love it but I’m not good at pairing it with anything. You have the knack!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
F9C778C7-F081-4845-BB80-20106C5C634D.jpeg

I really like this look a lot @MamaBee - The rings work well together IMO!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like this look a lot @MamaBee - The rings work well together IMO!

Thank you @junebug17! I’m not a matchy matchy person but I felt like maybe my ER should be an asscher. It’s a mix so I wasn’t sure about how it looked. It blings up Libby which is a plus..haha

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this pairing @MamaBee! :kiss2:
Please tell me about your spacer band. I need a nice thin one. Is yours knife edged?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results