Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Trying on an old love and channeling my inner Princess Di (albeit in aquamarine) for today’s stack:

237D159F-68B7-4B08-A111-DB54CDA7B63D.jpeg A075FA11-3C88-4398-81BD-5E24F9ED0AA5.jpeg
your aquamarine ring looks gorgeous on you!! im really loving color gemstones as e-ring. And yours is exceptionally feminine and romantic as its a antique cluster!! to me, probably the best type of setting for a color gemstone!!

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hello @maita13 sorry I missed this!
The ring is a CVB. In terms of the specs, from memory the centre is just under 1ct and the sides .6ct. But I would have to check the paperwork to be sure. Caysie sources the stones for me. I have had the ring for 5 years and love it still ❤

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
your aquamarine ring looks gorgeous on you!! im really loving color gemstones as e-ring. And yours is exceptionally feminine and romantic as its a antique cluster!! to me, probably the best type of setting for a color gemstone!!
Thanks so much, @Big Fat Facets! You’re right about this ring being feminine and romantic- the very reasons why I chose to wear it on my wedding/commitment ceremony decades ago. Just glad it still “somewhat” fits me. Thanks again for the kind words!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Hello @maita13 sorry I missed this!
The ring is a CVB. In terms of the specs, from memory the centre is just under 1ct and the sides .6ct. But I would have to check the paperwork to be sure. Caysie sources the stones for me. I have had the ring for 5 years and love it still ❤
Thanks for the deets, @Christinak! And no apologies necessary! You’re ring is very pretty! It’s no wonder I love it so- another CvB fan here! ❤

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.