Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
And also, a bit off topic, what's that nail polish you're wearing? I love a nice bright, clean, natural pink :kiss2:
It’s a Jessica varnish and the colour is I Do It’s got a lilac/blue undertone that makes the whites of your nails look bright I just have the regular varnish and it’s my all time fave for my fingernails

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a Jessica varnish and the colour is I Do It’s got a lilac/blue undertone that makes the whites of your nails look bright I just have the regular varnish and it’s my all time fave for my fingernails
On it. Thanks SO much!

Most if the pale nude pinks I buy end up with a yellow undertone that looks a bit grubby after 24 hours. I used to use a beautiful iridescent nude pink by Sally Hansen in the 90's / 00's but it was discontinued. Typical.

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
On it. Thanks SO much!

Most if the pale nude pinks I buy end up with a yellow undertone that looks a bit grubby after 24 hours. I used to use a beautiful iridescent nude pink by Sally Hansen in the 90's / 00's but it was discontinued. Typical.
Know what you mean and that doesn’t look nice

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I added my five stone asscher band today. I don’t know how to wear it. I don’t like wearing it alone on my left hand...I also don’t like wearing it alone on my right hand. I’m afraid I will whack it on something and chip the asschers because they have those pointy edges. It’s so beautiful..very white. I decided to wear it with Libby today. I put a spacer between them because the Asscher band will chew up Libby...What do you girls think?
F9C778C7-F081-4845-BB80-20106C5C634D.jpeg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I added my five stone asscher band today. I don’t know how to wear it. I don’t like wearing it alone on my left hand...I also don’t like wearing it alone on my right hand. I’m afraid I will whack it on something and chip the asschers because they have those pointy edges. It’s so beautiful..very white. I decided to wear it with Libby today. I put a spacer between them because the Asscher band will chew up Libby...What do you girls think?
View attachment 782134
I Like it! And that Asscher is so scrumptious I would not hesitate to wear it alone. It should be fine provided you aren’t at the gym or moving furniture!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I Like it! And that Asscher is so scrumptious I would not hesitate to wear it alone. It should be fine provided you aren’t at the gym or moving furniture!
Thank you @nala! I love it but I’m not good at pairing it with anything. You have the knack!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
F9C778C7-F081-4845-BB80-20106C5C634D.jpeg
I really like this look a lot @MamaBee - The rings work well together IMO!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I really like this look a lot @MamaBee - The rings work well together IMO!
Thank you @junebug17! I’m not a matchy matchy person but I felt like maybe my ER should be an asscher. It’s a mix so I wasn’t sure about how it looked. It blings up Libby which is a plus..haha

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Scorpio Style
    Scorpio Style
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.