shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I want to order 2-3 smaller eternities to add to a stack... but don’t want much metal showing. This size seems exactly what I am looking for! Thanks so much...

I hope you find what you’re looking for do share a picture when you do!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
I've just bought some extremely skinny enamel-on-silver bands from Etsy... Today I've added the orange one to a stack and I love it! Adds a bit of an edge to my very vintage-flavoured Tacori e-ring. Now I want one in black! IMG_20200727_152221.jpg

kjessop

Rough_Rock
I've just bought some extremely skinny enamel-on-silver bands from Etsy... Today I've added the orange one to a stack and I love it! Adds a bit of an edge to my very vintage-flavoured Tacori e-ring. Now I want one in black! IMG_20200727_152221.jpg

OMG I love this! Can I ask the vendor‘s name?

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
OMG I love this! Can I ask the vendor‘s name?

Absolutely! It was Jessica kagan cushman (all one word, I think) and the best part is that they are only about twenty five dollars each. I bought three (orange, white and turquoise) and for some reason the turquoise one isn't the same height as the orange and white, so it doesn't stack quite as nicely as the other two - no idea whether it's just my ring or something about the turquoise batch. I love how skinny they are - I'd been looking for something like this for ages and am super happy. Highly recommended!

kjessop

Rough_Rock
Absolutely! It was Jessica kagan cushman (all one word, I think) and the best part is that they are only about twenty five dollars each. I bought three (orange, white and turquoise) and for some reason the turquoise one isn't the same height as the orange and white, so it doesn't stack quite as nicely as the other two - no idea whether it's just my ring or something about the turquoise batch. I love how skinny they are - I'd been looking for something like this for ages and am super happy. Highly recommended!

Thanks! I found her in the meantime and she is almost sold out... only size 10s left :cry2:

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I found her in the meantime and she is almost sold out... only size 10s left :cry2:

Pfffffft, that's extremely annoying! This was the first run of them I think (I follow her on Instagram) so I imagine she'll restock? I think they probably sold so fast because the prices were so low.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stack of the day in the car.

bubbalahincar.png

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
My sister’s ring with my eternity bands...trying it on for size (again!).
Love the style so much I’m thinking about setting my OEC/OMCs in the same style. So paging @dreamer_dachsie to ask if it’s ok to replicate your ring. My sister is not a PSer but I am :D
F05F4746-4100-41AB-A6F5-CE4BF0DCA402.jpeg

luxe

Shiny_Rock
9CC4F137-F2B0-49FC-9CA0-0B6F5F2F092F.jpeg

Left hand stack & new paper clip chain to stack with my heart pendant ❤️

Love love this entire look!! Everything about it is substantial while at the same time elegant. Beautiful!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Love love this entire look!! Everything about it is substantial while at the same time elegant. Beautiful!

Thank you! ❤️

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
9CC4F137-F2B0-49FC-9CA0-0B6F5F2F092F.jpeg Wow gorgeous!!! We need more photos of this necklace duo!

Left hand stack & new paper clip chain to stack with my heart pendant ❤

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you, @Wrkbrk! I’ll try, but it’s been harder than I expected to take pictures of by myself, haha!

I love the rose gold! I just got a paper clip link bracelet, ha ha. But yellow gold. Here is my wrist stack:
IMG_2298.jpeg

Love it as a bracelet! I actually had one as a bracelet first and fell in love so much I had to order the necklace, too!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
9CC4F137-F2B0-49FC-9CA0-0B6F5F2F092F.jpeg

Left hand stack & new paper clip chain to stack with my heart pendant ❤

beautifully stacked, I love stacking necklaces too!!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the rose gold! I just got a paper clip link bracelet, ha ha. But yellow gold. Here is my wrist stack:
IMG_2298.jpeg
The mama bracelet is so cute!!! Was it custom made=)2

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
The mama bracelet is so cute!!! Was it custom made=)2

Thanks, @EllenS1 ! No, I got it at Bloomingdales, and the brand is Zoe Chicco. But full disclosure, I have had to repair it twice and the last time we wrapped the stress point with gold wire.

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @EllenS1 ! No, I got it at Bloomingdales, and the brand is Zoe Chicco. But full disclosure, I have had to repair it twice and the last time we wrapped the stress point with gold wire.

Thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results