shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Luce, I absolutely *love* this stack! Your two eternities together are stunning with your e-ring. Please share more details!
Thank you so much! The baguette eternity is from Noemie, the new bezel is .5 ctw from debebians and my Ering is 2.05 J center.

dmack

Rough_Rock
Rocking this sweet set since my rings are in DK’s hands right now: WF Honey and a vintage bezel band. Crazy comfortable! Now I’m wondering if I should reshank the vintage band (check out how thin it is!) and wear it more.

Funny, I have NO IDEA where I bought the vintage band. I would think it can only be eBay or Etsy and even though I know when I bought it, it doesn’t show up in either order history. I’m not the only person this happens to, right? ‍♀ A2A7380A-6267-4387-B0D3-4AA7BF2A3333.jpeg 06941DDF-538D-4A81-B7AB-8C6C3F99B4F0.jpeg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
04A5A59C-F423-4E93-B675-45F84285992F.jpeg

Added a 16” necklace to my necklace stack today. The heart pendant is on an 18” and paper clip chain is 20”.
Close up and more of a perspective shot with my left hand stack, too ❤
You look fantastic in rose gold & I love the heart pendant! Would love details on that one please ;-)

jbake

Shiny_Rock
You look fantastic in rose gold & I love the heart pendant! Would love details on that one please ;-)
Thank you so much! I got this little heart for Christmas a few years ago. It’s .70ct, I, SI1, 5.18x6.15mm, set in just a regular white gold four prong basket with the chain sliding through. Originally it was on a white gold box chain, but I just had it switched over to rose a couple weeks ago. I love it even more in rose ❤
9FEE429E-AB05-4734-9789-CAF5F64C6FCC.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.