shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your set..How do you keep it clean? I would be afraid to put it in my ultrasonic because of all the stones in your setting.
Ultrasonic! As long as your setting is quality-made, it should be fine.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today’s low profile stack - still feeling the need for a shape but will try this anyway
313A0A6E-6DED-4E66-902D-668D66DD15ED.jpeg

I like the mixed metals and textures. =)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ultrasonic! As long as your setting is quality-made, it should be fine.
When I received my eternity from Brian Gavin there was a note in with it that said don’t put it in an ultrasonic because it can shake the stones loose.Now I’m afraid to put anything in there! I do put it in occasionally..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the mixed metals and textures. =)2
Your bands are really pretty..Your wheat band is the new one, right? I love it..I have a carved band that I got made on Etsy that I love. I wish it was a little wider though. I may ask them to do either a rose or yellow gold in a wider band. I had to edit this because I have to get everything after the holidays..I’m on a ban..:oops2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bands are really pretty..Your wheat band is the new one, right? I love it..I have a carved band that I got made on Etsy that I love. I wish it was a little wider though. I may ask them to do either a rose or yellow gold in a wider band. I had to edit this because I have to get everything after the holdays..I’m on a ban..:oops2:
Thank you! And yes that’s the new one. It’s a David Klass one that I bought off another PSer. It’s proving very adaptable in my stacking!
Oh! I know that feeling. I have another one coming that I bought off Etsy and then I’m on a ban til we finish tidying up our bathroom and kitchen. What’s the carved band you have?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
3DB08E97-B4DA-46E9-AA02-A5D06CC9B3B8.jpeg
It’s this one by DeAguiar Designs.I’ll put it in my stack tomorrow so you can see it..I have it in 18k white gold. I love it but want it a little wider though..and in yellow gold...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! And yes that’s the new one. It’s a David Klass one that I bought off another PSer. It’s proving very adaptable in my stacking!
Oh! I know that feeling. I have another one coming that I bought off Etsy and then I’m on a ban til we finish tidying up our bathroom and kitchen. What’s the carved band you have?
Oops..I didn’t reply to you but just answered with the pic of the band from Etsy..It’s one post up..

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops..I didn’t reply to you but just answered with the pic of the band from Etsy..It’s one post up..
That’s really nice!! Looking forward to seeing it stacked

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another stack I regularly wear..

wp_20161019_13_56_05_pro.jpg

I may have commented on this stack before. But it's one of my absolute FAVORITE stacks. Something about it really draws me in. :D

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.5mm Cartier platinum wedding band
Natural square cut sapphire and old cut diamond Art Deco platinum eternity band
Mixed square cut diamond Art Deco platinum eternity band
2.5mm Tiffany and Co. channel set diamond eternity wedding band

img_15341.jpg

Another FAVORITE stack of mine with a very similar aesthetic.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EFB83FF8-2D54-40DD-B3C3-BFA74DCE9895.jpeg
Trying out this stack bc I don’t want to size my new ring:lol:

I'm intrigued by this stack. The multistone ring style in a stack is calling my name!

Last edited:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about all the individual posts. I am searching out what ring to buy next for stacking and you ALL have posted so many great combos.

So far I obviously need a rope band but I can't decide on the color.
And all of the CVB stackers...
And something with milgrain.

Definitely a FRENCH cut diamond band.

Last edited:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I received my eternity from Brian Gavin there was a note in with it that said don’t put it in an ultrasonic because it can shake the stones loose.Now I’m afraid to put anything in there! I do put it in occasionally..
I’d follow their guidance then. My designer and appraiser both said my ring should be just fine in one. I don’t know how I’d clean it otherwise! I guess just toothbrush and either alcohol or toothpaste...

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about all the individual posts. I am searching out what ring to buy next for stacking and you ALL have posted so many great combos.

So far I obviously need a rope band but I can't decide on the color.
And all of the CVB stackers...
And something with milgrain.

Definitely a FRENCH cut diamond band.
Post a photo of all your bands so far, on one finger if possible.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FB91EAA1-D6F4-4447-BE65-19ACE4079426.jpeg

Yep. I’m all about the middle finger rings nowadays.

This pretty little carved band snuck into a parcel that Caysie sent to me for a surprise visit to see her sisters, rivière and bailey!

She sort of looks like the CVB Papillon band, but I’m not certain of her identity yet. Hopefully her creator will get back to me soon and tell me a bit more about who she is and why she’s here! She looks to be unplated WG...

STUNNING stack!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay @foxinsox I took them all out of their little baggies for you! :lol: I stack all of these on both hands. The ones on my pointer finger are spacers which I don’t use a lot except for the little bubble ones.
1ED7E501-0FD0-4ECA-B6F6-D606FBD4CF4F.jpeg

Wait....what makes it a “spacer” instead of a ring in the stack?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Post a photo of all your bands so far, on one finger if possible.

GREAT idea. Tomorrow evening I will do that. I think reading through this thread, again, has helped me decide on a thin twist band in yellow gold. I want to buy what gives me the best stacking options.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies for the compliments!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wait....what makes it a “spacer” instead of a ring in the stack?
A spacer is really thin like 1mm..These are for when you really don’t want to see them but it keeps your rings from mashing each other. I purchased my really thin spacers on Etsy..I didn’t like the look..They were all so thin like wire and sitting so low that they went underneath the two rings..so I decided to just go with stackers which are really bands that aren’t too wide and a little thinner so you can stack them with other rings.. I also wanted them to have a little sparkle but not too much so they took over. I bought diamond spacers in baby princess, round brilliant, dash and dot, twists, and beads. My daughter in law saw my really thin spacers and loved them so I gave them all to her except for the diamond, twists, dash and dot and bead ones. Those are still thin but more like 1.5 so I can stack them together..I do want to get some 2or 2.5 mm diamond bands..I’m watching your thread so I can put some on my wish list. Did you ever see the movie Overboard with Goldie Hawn? There was a scene at the end where the three boys are sitting down writing their Christmas lists after finding out she had money... :lol: I remind myself of one of those kids. I have a list that keeps changing! I’ll want something then see something else and the previous one gets bumped off and replaced. The jewelry here is mind boggling!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That’s really nice!! Looking forward to seeing it stacked
I just realized I had it stacked already on here..I’ll just repost it..I do want a flat engraved band one too..This one is heavily carved so I worry about the milgrain on the edge getting scratched..I definitely want to get it in yg.
1A11A679-DEC1-4E6C-AD13-8FF484A0CB63.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is mine today

E9D3CAD7-61D0-4151-8FCD-6EFB37FA4A1A.jpeg

Pretty! I love the different combo of diamond bands! I’m going to try it today! I’m not sure if it would work on my right hand because my right hand ring finger is larger..:think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results