shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Stack in progress!

My Ering (.75-.80 carat OEC, M-N color, appx VVS-VS clarity) in 18kwg with an 18kyg tipped bezel.
Wee spacer band in sterling with teeny diamonds (this was an experiment that worked well around my problem child bezel).
Victorian or Edwardian, appx .70 carat, 5-stone band in 18kyg with 18kwg surrounding each stone.

...I'm running out of finger already! ;-) ;-)

ydsc_0449.jpg

ydsc_0457.jpg

ydsc_0459.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great combos DandiAndi!! :bigsmile:

Tell me more about your 5 stone bezel and the very dainty milgrained ring.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
steviedsgirl|1488305820|4134735 said:
Stack in progress!

My Ering (.75-.80 carat OEC, M-N color, appx VVS-VS clarity) in 18kwg with an 18kyg tipped bezel.
Wee spacer band in sterling with teeny diamonds (this was an experiment that worked well around my problem child bezel).
Victorian or Edwardian, appx .70 carat, 5-stone band in 18kyg with 18kwg surrounding each stone.

...I'm running out of finger already! ;-) ;-)

Nice!!! (Bring on some flower shots girl!!! ;-) :D )

I think we're gonna have to start a cuff ring club. :) (I have another...on the way....they are addictive...)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter|1488247454|4134500 said:
LOVELY Confection! :bigsmile:

Today's stack of Bubbles and Bezels was inspired by Bunnycat.

img_0047_0.jpg

YAY!!! :appl:

K8tlynS

Rough_Rock
2.5mm Cartier platinum wedding band
Natural square cut sapphire and old cut diamond Art Deco platinum eternity band
Mixed square cut diamond Art Deco platinum eternity band
2.5mm Tiffany and Co. channel set diamond eternity wedding band

img_15341.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
K8tlynS|1488337037|4135033 said:

This is beautiful. It really appeals to me!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Stone Hunter! Oops, I should have listed the deets:

3.4ct (20-pointers) full eternity from IDJ
2 18ct yellow gold 2mm plain bands from eweddingbands
14ct rose gold 3mm heavy comfort dome band from eweddingbands
18ct white gold fancy band
14ct white gold pave half eternity
1.4ct 3 stone e-ring
Cartier 4mm each band rolling ring

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to look up what cuff rings are, but OMG, I have to have one.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
dkata|1488370247|4135156 said:
I had to look up what cuff rings are, but OMG, I have to have one.

lol- I totally get that. I got one for Valentines and now, I have another one on the way....

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Bonfire-- love that pop of color!

This is my stack today- really enjoying this thread and all the lovely combinations posted so far!

Rose gold eternity
Rose gold band (I just picked this up today!)
Plat eternity
1.7 mm platinum band

img_15365.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
K8tlynS|1488337037|4135033 said:

LOVE this stack, it's so smooth and fluid. Boy do I envy how long your finger space is! :mrgreen:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY nice stacks Bonfire and Mol42 :appl: :appl: :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Today's favorites...

Left side (a little fiyah):

lefttriple.jpg

Right side (so excited I finally got my vintage zircon/pearl ring repaired!):

zircon_3.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Bonfire|1488389732|4135228 said:
My stack today...feeling the need for some color!

I love the pop of red in your gorgeous stack Bonfire!! :love: :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_7089_2.jpg
This is my ridiculous looking stack! Ginormica shouldn't be stacked, but I'm losing weight and my finger keeps shrinking so if I don't stack her, she feels too loose! img_7095.jpg
Here another version

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stacks, every one. You ladies make it look easy, but it's not. I've bought and sold a few antique bands because I wasn't happy with the bands together. I hate to return things, but I'm thinking that I will start buying again and trying again.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Added a new member to my right hand stack - a 50s white gold swoopy motif with emeralds and diamond chip yellow gold band that I just had reshaped to narrow down and follow the shape of the WG motif. It's one of my mother's that I used to wear all the time and am delighted I can add it back into the mix again. Please excuse the huge pictures, I can't seem to resize them on my phone

img_15567.jpg

img_15568.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
foxinsox|1489225722|4139220 said:
Added a new member to my right hand stack - a 50s white gold swoopy motif with emeralds and diamond chip yellow gold band that I just had reshaped to narrow down and follow the shape of the WG motif. It's one of my mother's that I used to wear all the time and am delighted I can add it back into the mix again. Please excuse the huge pictures, I can't seem to resize them on my phone

Love the swoopy-ness! How does the emerald band look with your main ring, I wonder? :angel:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
My all estate vintage eternity stack.
bdae9986412094c69f2622ad80a75299.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
img_0508_3.jpg

I'm not ACTUALLY wearing them all on the same finger today... they're spread over 2 fingers :D just thought I'd try to fit them all on one to see how it looked haha

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bunnycat|1489250325|4139281 said:
Love the swoopy-ness! How does the emerald band look with your main ring, I wonder? :angel:
Thanks! It looks ok but doesn't sit quite right. The other two-tone scalloped/marquise band looks better imo (shown against my fawn pug Barry :love:)

img_15573.jpg

img_15574.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
ooooh- shiney! Love all the new additions!!!

Foxinsox- I agree- on the front side the green is too much and the other scallop looks better. I bet if you changed positions to the back side, it would look good though.... :cheeky: (Pugs!!! Sooo cute!!!)

Crystal Dreams- I am so envious of anyone who can put multiple stackers on and not have their fingers look puffy....

Here's my "going out" stacklet...

5stonebling.jpg

I almost went with this...but then I had a rare moment of bling self constraint. :oops: :lol:

bigstack.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh bunnycat, you should have gone with the bling stack :love: the more "restrained" one is still pretty blingy tho!
siamese3, what's the bottom band of your lovely vintage stack? It looks square - is it carre cuts?
dtnyc - those rubies are so pretty - what cut are they?
Sorry for all the questions, we just don't see interesting vintage pieces like these at all in NZ.
Ps Crystal Dreams, those do all work together really nicely on the one hand...

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
foxinsox|1489315111|4139425 said:
Ooh bunnycat, you should have gone with the bling stack :love: the more "restrained" one is still pretty blingy tho!
siamese3, what's the bottom band of your lovely vintage stack? It looks square - is it carre cuts?
Sorry for all the questions, we just don't see interesting vintage pieces like these at all in NZ.

One day I will! No one wears bling here in my area. A gold or silver band, occasionally a colored stone. I was going to be under spot lights and didn't want to overdo. :shifty: (And my restraint was warranted, because after his concert, Mr Bcat and I were talking to people and one lady had on this little marquise solitaire and plain band. I felt so conspicuous even in what i had on....)

Crystal's stack really does look good on her hand- beautiful! I would totally wear that together if I could without my finger looking like a mess.

I think the DT's ruby band is carre cuts.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

hey fox.. they are in indeed! It is a tiffany band and one of my favorites. Comfy and easy to wear.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
bunnycat said:

I think the DT's ruby band is carre cuts.

It's a thin band of small square step cuts, I realized it was filthy after taking it off. I think my husband bought it from Israel Rose? My 3rd child is a July baby so I got it after he was born. I have a thin amethyst band for my first child who was born in Feb and my 2nd was born in April, so diamond, which I have covered! I love having a variety of different bands to mix and match!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AEChristie

Rough_Rock
bunnycat|1486750346|4127134 said:
Oh yeah! I've been wanting to start a daily stack thread like this- just for the stack enjoyment big or small!

Here's one of my favorites:

sunshine_0.jpg

Oh my goodness, that bottom band! Is it a Van Craeynest? What is the metal? I love it so much! That whole stack is to die for!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results