shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock

Love this stack! Can you tell me how many stones are in your bezel band? I have been thinking of repurposing a half eternity to something like it.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
A custom ring :)

Sadly I lost the Repossi midi ring at a dinner :cry2: I only had it for a couple of months!

Teaches me not to wear midi rings now as my first joint knuckles aren’t big enough to keep them from sliding off

Oh my. That sucks. =(

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I ended up getting a second band to go with my alternative ering because I was... greedy and addicted to jewellery :lol:.

It's a diamond cuff ring that sits flush with the low-set marquise ring. And stacked with the first chevron band I purchased.

20230721_114127.jpg

20230721_114941.jpg

20230721_114237.jpg

20230721_114025.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry @Ally T , I missed your earlier reply! Thank you for loving my rather quirky stack with the fede ring! The ring is sold to me as a 9k yellow gold vintage from 1970s and only has a 375 gold hallmark and a few other numbers that may be a sentimental engraving from the owner before me. Is this consistent with and indicative of jewellery from that particular time period? I'd love to learn more from other PSers about antique and vintage jewellery!

In the meantime, I found another fede ring in 9k rose gold and snapped it up unthinkingly :D This ring bears a 375 gold hallmark too and supposedly dates back to 1930s. It opens up to show two hearts and the middle ring is scalloped.

20230720_143635.jpg

20230720_143753.jpg

20230720_143726.jpg

is a fede ring the Italian version of a Claddagh ring ?
i mean it doesnt have the crown but it still looks like one ?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this stack! Can you tell me how many stones are in your bezel band? I have been thinking of repurposing a half eternity to something like it.

Hi, there are 6 very small stones. the back doesn't have stones, just has flat round gold "dots". I wish the stones went all the way around as the bank does turn a lot.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, there are 6 very small stones. the back doesn't have stones, just has flat round gold "dots". I wish the stones went all the way around as the bank does turn a lot.

This is exactly my reason for contemplating the redo. I like to stack, but found if I am stacking two half eternities, I am constantly, constantly, fiddling with them to align them face up.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I might have a stacking ring problem but I am probably in good company ;)2

I get a lot of wear out of these David Klass 14KT black rhodium stack ring creations. They fit together to create one thicker band or can be separated and frame other rings. I love them so much I have another set in 14KT rose gold with milgrained edges.

Day One -
Wearing them as a fitted band sandwiched between 2 Ritani platinum endless love eternities. These have also been really versatile and offer a lot of sparkle for a 2MM band.

Day Two -
Tiffany 18kt rose gold Atlas ring framed by the rhodium bands.

IMG_2430.jpeg IMG_2417.jpeg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I get a lot of wear out of these David Klass 14KT black rhodium stack ring creations. They fit together to create one thicker band or can be separated and frame other rings. I love them so much I have another set in 14KT rose gold with milgrained edges.

Day One -
Wearing them as a fitted band sandwiched between 2 Ritani platinum endless love eternities. These have also been really versatile and offer a lot of sparkle for a 2MM band.

Day Two -

These black rhodium rings are everything!!! Amazing stacks @luckygreen317 !!!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock

Day One -

Day Two -

I really like your black rhodium rings-such a cool idea! Do you know how wide they are at their widest?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results