shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Neptune I call your pleats and raise you eyelet.

I must say that you have me reaching for clothes that I haven’t touched since before the start of the pandemic. It’s been an enjoyable experience exploring my own closet and revisiting old favorites.

AA1253BB-82CF-4689-B584-4AA02448B6B1.jpeg

I love all of this! You wear it well! This looks like an add from a magazine!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Neptune I call your pleats and raise you eyelet.

I must say that you have me reaching for clothes that I haven’t touched since before the start of the pandemic. It’s been an enjoyable experience exploring my own closet and revisiting old favorites.

AA1253BB-82CF-4689-B584-4AA02448B6B1.jpeg

I just can't with how effortless and coordinated your clothes and jewelry ALWAYS are! Have you posted a full thread of your jewels? If not, for the love of the bling gods please do, if you have please post the link!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I just can't with how effortless and coordinated your clothes and jewelry ALWAYS are! Have you posted a full thread of your jewels? If not, for the love of the bling gods please do, if you have please post the link!

Ahhh you are making me blush! Thank you!! I do not have a full collection thread but maybe I’ll work on one once I get my last remaining pending bespoke piece home. It should be completed soon :pray:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

I second this request :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue on Blue :bigsmile:
IMG_3752.jpeg
IMG_3753.jpeg

Oh my gorgeousness! How did I miss your sapphire and diamond ring? Now I am wanting a sapphire band to go with my ring!

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
Where’d you source these?!!!!

The ruby ring was from a jeweller friend a long time ago (still in business!!) in Toronto. And the emerald band is from our Shopping Channel recently, on t.v., believe it or not :kiss2:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
A custom ring :)

Sadly I lost the Repossi midi ring at a dinner :cry2: I only had it for a couple of months!

Teaches me not to wear midi rings now as my first joint knuckles aren’t big enough to keep them from sliding off

No one turned it in???
Bad karma, that.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love every single stack combination & I would be totally in knots at the options I had!

I adore the hand holding ring & thank you so much for sharing the history! It’s so fascinating to me that in the ‘olden days’ jewellery was always, always meaningful & had a story, rather than just something beautiful & pretty. There was such an incredible amount of thought put into it.

Is your ring a modern take on an old design, or can you date it to a particular time? Is it marked? Fascinating that there were 3 people involved with it originally. I love it.

Sorry @Ally T , I missed your earlier reply! Thank you for loving my rather quirky stack with the fede ring! The ring is sold to me as a 9k yellow gold vintage from 1970s and only has a 375 gold hallmark and a few other numbers that may be a sentimental engraving from the owner before me. Is this consistent with and indicative of jewellery from that particular time period? I'd love to learn more from other PSers about antique and vintage jewellery!

In the meantime, I found another fede ring in 9k rose gold and snapped it up unthinkingly :D This ring bears a 375 gold hallmark too and supposedly dates back to 1930s. It opens up to show two hearts and the middle ring is scalloped.

20230720_143635.jpg

20230720_143753.jpg

20230720_143726.jpg

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
No one turned it in???
Bad karma, that.

To be honest, I'm not sure where I lost it though - it might've been on the way to dinner, in the shopping centre, down the drains when I washed my hands in the public toilets... who knows! We thoroughly searched the car and around where we were sitting at dinner, left my number with the restaurant but sadly no reunion.

It was a lesson for me not to get nice midi rings - but very useful, because I was thinking about getting a custom cuff ring (like my existing two rings) for my phalanx.

Now, I might get some fun gold-filled bands made from gold wire from Etsy to scratch the midi itch :cool2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results