shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Sweet @Natylad I am so sorry. Wear them and remember. I'm holding you gently from where I am as another who knows.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @Natylad
I lost my mom many years ago and still feel it
In fact today I'm wearing her ering
It's good to look down and think of her ❤️

Dear @KaeKae, I remember my mom discussing how much she missed her own mother, decades after my grandmother had passed. Indeed it's very difficult to come to terms with the loss of such a unique person. My mom's personal objects and especially her rings are a sweet reminder of her but I realize that for the time being they bring to me equal amounts of consolation and sadness. Hopefully, in time, I will be able to let go of the sadness and keep only the good memories....

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest condolences on the loss of your dear mom @Natylad . Her rings look beautiful on your hand. I hope the fact that she held these rings so close to her heart makes you feel that she is with you in spirit when you wear them, and you grow to love wearing them just as much as she did.

Thank you so much @RMOO. Indeed their beauty is growing in me day after day and I'm sure that eventually I will end up enjoying them as much as my mom did. They are smooth, comfortable to wear and they have a great presence on my finger. Mom and I shared the same ring size and now i can wear all her beautiful rings and remember her.
Thank you so much for your support....❤️

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet @Natylad I am so sorry. Wear them and remember. I'm holding you gently from where I am as another who knows.

My dear @ItsMainelyYou, thank you for your sweet words and the support. It's a great relief to know that there are people out there who understand my grief and the magnitude of my loss...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @KaeKae, I remember my mom discussing how much she missed her own mother, decades after my grandmother had passed. Indeed it's very difficult to come to terms with the loss of such a unique person. My mom's personal objects and especially her rings are a sweet reminder of her but I realize that for the time being they bring to me equal amounts of consolation and sadness. Hopefully, in time, I will be able to let go of the sadness and keep only the good memories....

@Natylad while it is hard to imagine in the initial stages of grief, in time her memory will bring more smiles than sadness. Losing a mother is such a tough loss but there will be happiness in her memories. I know the pain well and I can so relate to where you are now. Take care of yourself and know that the pain will become easier to bear.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad while it is hard to imagine in the initial stages of grief, in time her memory will bring more smiles than sadness. Losing a mother is such a tough loss but there will be happiness in her memories. I know the pain well and I can so relate to where you are now. Take care of yourself and know that the pain will become easier to bear.

Thank you so much for these words of support and understanding, which bring much consolation to my soul @MissGotRocks ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wearing my cushion today! I picked up this sweet little bezel band to go with it. I needed
a low profile band so the band wouldn’t rub on the gallery. Please excuse the chapped fingers.. B2C0856C-0D72-4252-8854-A378A0677774.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my cushion today! I picked up this sweet little bezel band to go with it. I needed
a low profile band so the band wouldn’t rub on the gallery. Please excuse the chapped fingers.. B2C0856C-0D72-4252-8854-A378A0677774.jpeg

Looks beautiful - you find the most amazing bands!!

Uncut_Pages

Rough_Rock

@MamaBee where'd you get the bezel band? It looks perfect with your other rings.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee where'd you get the bezel band? It looks perfect with your other rings.

Thank you! I purchased it on Etsy! It’s thin but that’s what I wanted to keep the profile really low. The diamonds are really nice! I was very surprised because it’s pretty inexpensive for having such nice diamonds.
LaBoutiqueByJulia

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love all of these together! Oh that cushion and the setting is just Yummy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all of these together! Oh that cushion and the setting is just Yummy!

Thank you @cushioncutnut! I bought that little band on Etsy. I thought I would try it out to see how it would work being low enough to protect the gallery..Its so sweet..I’m going to keep it instead of asking David Klass to make me one. The diamonds are so nice for how inexpensive the band was!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @cushioncutnut! I bought that little band on Etsy. I thought I would try it out to see how it would work being low enough to protect the gallery..Its so sweet..I’m going to keep it instead of asking David Klass to make me one. The diamonds are so nice for how inexpensive the band was!

I love it! I will have to check that seller out since I have a band fetish. LOL! I just got a sweet little antique band from an Etsy seller that I will have to post some pics.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! I will have to check that seller out since I have a band fetish. LOL! I just got a sweet little antique band from an Etsy seller that I will have to post some pics.

I want to see it! Hurry! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

It’s on sale now! Of course! :lol:

whiterabbit

Rough_Rock
I think I've gotten them smaller and hopefully there's only two.
Anyway.
Trying to get a decent shot of the new emerald with my cellphone. It's much prettier than what I can capture and I love the graduation up from the wedding band.

Attachments

• 20221209_113811.jpg
    20221209_113811.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20221209_113823.jpg
    20221209_113823.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 62

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s on sale now! Of course! :lol:

That is usually what happens to me! I checked the seller out and dangit, I have a few things in my cart! Decisions, decisions...

Uncut_Pages

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I purchased it on Etsy! It’s thin but that’s what I wanted to keep the profile really low. The diamonds are really nice! I was very surprised because it’s pretty inexpensive for having such nice diamonds.
LaBoutiqueByJulia

@MamaBee Thanks for listing the seller. I will definitely check them out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results