shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Squishing my new mom ring into the stack.
Shut up, everyone can breath just fine. Everybody's fine.
20221124_145056_resized.jpg
They're fine, I said!:lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Squishing my new mom ring into the stack.
Shut up, everyone can breath just fine. Everybody's fine.
20221124_145056_resized.jpg
They're fine, I said!:lol:

LOL. But will your finger recover??? :P2 :tongue: :devil: :saint:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost my mom two weeks ago. I feel devastated. For the last two years all kinds of terrible things have happened to my family. I'm trying to be strong and positive despite the circumstances...
My beloved mom had an amazing collection of jewelry. Even though she was lucky enough to own numerous diamond rings and other exquisite pieces, there were only two rings which she enjoyed wearing 24/7. Her rose gold wedding band and her rose and yellow gold ring with diamond accents. Those were her favourite pieces. I never understood what she found in them. I always compared them to her other rings and thought that they were the least special and beautiful. Nevertheless, after she passed, I felt the urge to wear these specific rings stacked together, as she used to... I was so surprised to realize that now they seem so special and beautiful and significant to me too. I'm sharing two photos of them... 20221126_185753.jpg 20221126_185730.jpg

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I lost my mom two weeks ago. I feel devastated. For the last two years all kinds of terrible things have happened to my family. I'm trying to be strong and positive despite the circumstances...
My beloved mom had an amazing collection of jewelry. Even though she was lucky enough to own numerous diamond rings and other exquisite pieces, there were only two rings which she enjoyed wearing 24/7. Her rose gold wedding band and her rose and yellow gold ring with diamond accents. Those were her favourite pieces. I never understood what she found in them. I always compared them to her other rings and thought that they were the least special and beautiful. Nevertheless, after she passed, I felt the urge to wear these specific rings stacked together, as she used to... I was so surprised to realize that now they seem so special and beautiful and significant to me too. I'm sharing two photos of them... 20221126_185753.jpg 20221126_185730.jpg

So sorry for your loss. Those rings are beautiful together…and it’s a wonderful way to keep her close.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so sorry, Natylad. Her rings look so lovely on your hand.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Natylad, I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother. May these beautiful rings bring you comfort and peace during this very difficult time. Sending hugs and love, take care of yourself. <3

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful @Natylad . Thank you for sharing these special pieces with us. I hope wearing them gives you some comfort. I’m so sorry for the loss of your beloved mother.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so sorry to hear this @Natylad. I hope the rings bring you comfort and a closeness to her. They are beautiful and look comfortable; I can absolutely see why she preferred them. Take care of yourself and know that many hearts here are with you in your grief.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh gosh I am very sorry for the loss of your precious Mother. My heart goes out to you dear lady. These rings are beautiful and look beautiful on you.. May you cherish them always!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad I’m so sorry for your loss. I love your mom’s rings on you. And I do get it, I wear my mom’s jewelry, often especially during the times I’m missing her most. Even though, when she wore them, I wasn’t so in love with them (they were her taste after all), after she passed they became my connection to her. ((Hugs)) and ❤️

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
@Natylad - Surely tough times for you, and very bitter sweet to wear your Mom's rings. (((hugs))) My condolences to you, and I know that wearing the beautiful rings will help you feel your connection to her. Take care.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for your loss. Those rings are beautiful together…and it’s a wonderful way to keep her close.

Thank you so much @Eli22. Truly, every time I look down to my hand, it feels as if I see her. She had been wearing these rings for decades, so they are a part of her and now a part of me.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, Natylad. Her rings look so lovely on your hand.

Thank you @Kim N. It's funny how I never thought much of these rings in the past but now, all of a sudden, I see them so differently and I have come to like them so much....

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad, I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother. May these beautiful rings bring you comfort and peace during this very difficult time. Sending hugs and love, take care of yourself. <3

My dear friend @junebug17... thank you so much for your heartfelt message. It is truly a very difficult time and deep down inside I refuse to let go of her. There's a lot of healing that needs to be done and I see that I've got a long way ahead in order to come to peace with her loss.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful @Natylad . Thank you for sharing these special pieces with us. I hope wearing them gives you some comfort. I’m so sorry for the loss of your beloved mother.

Thank you so much dear @Bonfire. Here, on PS, we share so much more than beautiful jewelry and it's so comforting to receive the love and the good thoughts of my PS friends at times like this.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this @Natylad. I hope the rings bring you comfort and a closeness to her. They are beautiful and look comfortable; I can absolutely see why she preferred them. Take care of yourself and know that many hearts here are with you in your grief.

Dear @MissGotRocks, you are absolutely right. She used to say that these rings felt so comfortable, that sometimes she forgot that she was wearing them. She enjoyed wearing pieces which didn't catch on her clothes, gloves, etc and which were smooth on the surface. This is why she had a difficulty wearing for extended periods of time her diamond rings and other pieces with prongs, etc. and she kept those for special occasions.
Thank you for your kind words and for being with me at this difficult time.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh I am very sorry for the loss of your precious Mother. My heart goes out to you dear lady. These rings are beautiful and look beautiful on you.. May you cherish them always!

Thank you so much @canuk-gal for your sweet words and for your support. It's very comforting to receive the love of my PS friends and share with them my mom's favourite rings....

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad I’m so sorry for your loss. I love your mom’s rings on you. And I do get it, I wear my mom’s jewelry, often especially during the times I’m missing her most. Even though, when she wore them, I wasn’t so in love with them (they were her taste after all), after she passed they became my connection to her. ((Hugs)) and ❤️

Dear @Slickk, you totally get it. I feel as if these rings are my way of connecting with her. At the same time, I've come to like them and love them so much, that I think I will be enjoying them in the future as much as she did in the past. Many hugs and thank you for your support...❤️

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Natylad - Surely tough times for you, and very bitter sweet to wear your Mom's rings. (((hugs))) My condolences to you, and I know that wearing the beautiful rings will help you feel your connection to her. Take care.

Thank you so much @finerthings for your kind words and support. Indeed it is a bittersweet feeling. For the time being I feel that I can't even begin to process the feeling of grief inside me. Nevertheless, wearing her favourite stack brings me some joy and comfort... ((hugs))...

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
My deepest condolences on the loss of your dear mom @Natylad . Her rings look beautiful on your hand. I hope the fact that she held these rings so close to her heart makes you feel that she is with you in spirit when you wear them, and you grow to love wearing them just as much as she did.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results