shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Love your stack! So pretty. The bottom band is quite unique. May I ask who it’s by?

Thank you so much! It’s from Stuller, I ordered it through my local jeweler. I did opt for the precision cut melee vs what it comes with set, but at such a small size I’m not sure it makes a huge difference.

29E9FA79-65BF-4104-9578-0A2D385F5C0B.jpeg

Fabfashion

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! It’s from Stuller, I ordered it through my local jeweler. I did opt for the precision cut melee vs what it comes with set, but at such a small size I’m not sure it makes a huge difference.

29E9FA79-65BF-4104-9578-0A2D385F5C0B.jpeg
Thanks, @jbake. Wish he‘s local to me. I’ve been trolling Etsy, IG, etc. I‘m trying to find something like this to pair with my mom’s ring. It’s 18k but the shine at the top of the shank has worn off with time so any plain new band is too shiny and the one not plated is too flat. The engraved one doesn’t go with the ring’s more modern look. This would have been perfect (preferably in WG). Do you know if he’d work with someone from out of town? TIA.

Oops sorry…just saw the part about Stuller. I was distracted by the pretty ring image. Lol. Thanks again!

Last edited:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, @jbake. Wish he‘s local to me. I’ve been trolling Etsy, IG, etc. I‘m trying to find something like this to pair with my mom’s ring. It’s 18k but the shine at the top of the shank has worn off with time so any plain new band is too shiny and the one not plated is too flat. The engraved one doesn’t go with the ring’s more modern look. This would have been perfect (preferably in WG). Do you know if he’d work with someone from out of town? TIA.

Oops sorry…just saw the part about Stuller. I was distracted by the pretty ring image. Lol. Thanks again!

You’re welcome! I hope you find something you love!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.