clarity

Stack of the day thread

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4BF97D7D-459D-4699-BBF2-CB978198179E.jpeg

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Today’s stack with new carre cut band from Leslie at @Leslielsc on IG! 67960E55-17BD-4FC1-BEF6-4F083124F165.jpeg

Lovely stack, @RayRay. I’ve been stalking Leslie’s IG. She has so many pretty bands. How mm is yours if you don’t mind me asking? I have stubby fingers and can’t find a band that’s not too thick or too thin to stack with my existing ring. Would you recommend Leslie? Also, is that a sapphire band at the top and may I ask who it’s by? Love the design.

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Lovely stack, @RayRay. I’ve been stalking Leslie’s IG. She has so many pretty bands. How mm is yours if you don’t mind me asking? I have stubby fingers and can’t find a band that’s not too thick or too thin to stack with my existing ring. Would you recommend Leslie? Also, is that a sapphire band at the top and may I ask who it’s by? Love the design.

@Fabfashion - thank you so much! The carre cut band is 3mm. I also have shorter fingers and can only stack 3 at a time. Most of my bands are around 2mm, but the 3mm fits in well! I have purchased 3 bands from Leslie and she’s great, highly recommend her! Very responsive, just a great person to chat with, prices are reasonable, she’ll even do payment plans and will take returns within 3 business days. Here’s another thread on her: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gemstones-gold-treasures-instagram-seller.263284/.

The top band is made by Caysie of CvB. It’s the Jolene...the Bailey is very similar...I actually love the Bailey more...I’ll post a band shot tomorrow. And yes, they’re the Yogo sapphires, a lighter blue but very pretty. :)

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have not taken this band off since I received it. I had never had an asscher and wasn't sure if I would love it. Now it has become my favorite piece of jewelry. It is definitely outside of what I would normally choose and I am so happy I took the leap. Her twin will be out of production soon. So excited!
Screenshot_20210430-110520_Pixlr.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have not taken this band off since I received it. I had never had an asscher and wasn't sure if I would love it. Now it has become my favorite piece of jewelry. It is definitely outside of what I would normally choose and I am so happy I took the leap. Her twin will be out of production soon. So excited!

@HS4S_2 Your asscher ring is so beautiful.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trying different stacking looks- my newly reset halo pear by DK with rose gold and platinum diamond bands by Simon G, a princess cut eternity band and the same Simon G band, and a spacer with a platinum french cut CVB band. I’m having fun stacking different bands with this pear. D27709A2-23CD-4C2A-A45F-C3A82FAE6C23.jpeg E57238B3-38DE-495C-8422-9310BA5FA76A.jpeg CF304053-ECCB-4131-98B9-5092E4F7C183.png
The stacks are stunning but I really love the way the halo of diamonds taper off around your pear!!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
@Fabfashion - thank you so much! The carre cut band is 3mm. I also have shorter fingers and can only stack 3 at a time. Most of my bands are around 2mm, but the 3mm fits in well! I have purchased 3 bands from Leslie and she’s great, highly recommend her! Very responsive, just a great person to chat with, prices are reasonable, she’ll even do payment plans and will take returns within 3 business days. Here’s another thread on her: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gemstones-gold-treasures-instagram-seller.263284/.

The top band is made by Caysie of CvB. It’s the Jolene...the Bailey is very similar...I actually love the Bailey more...I’ll post a band shot tomorrow. And yes, they’re the Yogo sapphires, a lighter blue but very pretty. :)

Thank you for the information, @RayRay! I love CvB work. He has so many gorgeous settings, I wish I’d won a lottery so I can shop there all day. I just ordered silver/CZ bands of 2mm, 3mm & 4mm on Amazon to try on. I don’t think I can go with 3 rings unless they’re really thin and I think wearing them on the third and ring fingers will cause some rings to rub on the sides.

Do you know if Leslie’s rings are antique, newly made with antique stones or antique style-inspired? I’m eying a few on her IG—carre diamond band, diamond/sapphire and diamond/rubies bands. They’re seem to be in excellent condition.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love asscher cut and hope to have an opportunity to own one one day. If you don’t mind, could you please share specs.

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the information, @RayRay! I love CvB work. He has so many gorgeous settings, I wish I’d won a lottery so I can shop there all day. I just ordered silver/CZ bands of 2mm, 3mm & 4mm on Amazon to try on. I don’t think I can go with 3 rings unless they’re really thin and I think wearing them on the third and ring fingers will cause some rings to rub on the sides.

Do you know if Leslie’s rings are antique, newly made with antique stones or antique style-inspired? I’m eying a few on her IG—carre diamond band, diamond/sapphire and diamond/rubies bands. They’re seem to be in excellent condition.

Hi @Fabfashion! Most all of Leslie’s bands are revival Art Deco from the 60’s. The ones with gemstones are all authentic natural gemstones typically set in platinum. She authenticates the stones with a gemologist, ensures no chips or cracks, then cleans and polishes the bands. The bands are quite beautiful and in excellent condition. I have seen her post some very antique rings as well. She is so responsive and sweet and I know wouldn’t mind one bit if you reached out with questions. I told her a month or two ago I wanted a diamond carre cut band in a size 5.5 so she kept an eye out for me and DM’d me before posting it to give me first dibs. You can’t go wrong with the return policy:)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@HS4S_2 It’s simply beautiful and classy just like you. I imagine it must be a great fit for your active lifestyle too!! What a joy to find something that really speaks to you. I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to see the companion band!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 It’s simply beautiful and classy just like you. I imagine it must be a great fit for your active lifestyle too!! What a joy to find something that really speaks to you. I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to see the companion band!!

Thank you so much for the kind compliment. Very appreciated. I will definitely share pictures when it arrives. It truly is so comfortable while still looking sparkly. I have been wearing daily at the barn and it just makes me happy to see it :kiss2:.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love asscher cut and hope to have an opportunity to own one one day. If you don’t mind, could you please share specs.

Hi. Thank you. The band is about 4mm in width and it is right around 2.5ctw so with the band being made it will be a little over 5. It is set in 18k Yellow Gold and the asschers are classified as fancy yellow. I purchased from jbg and her team has been wonderful.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. Thank you. The band is about 4mm in width and it is right around 2.5ctw so with the band being made it will be a little over 5. It is set in 18k Yellow Gold and the asschers are classified as fancy yellow. I purchased from jbg and her team has been wonderful.

Absolutely stunning! Like liquid sunshine. =)2 Can’t wait to see when her twin arrives. Forgive my ignorance being a newbie here but who’s jbg?

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Fabfashion! Most all of Leslie’s bands are revival Art Deco from the 60’s. The ones with gemstones are all authentic natural gemstones typically set in platinum. She authenticates the stones with a gemologist, ensures no chips or cracks, then cleans and polishes the bands. The bands are quite beautiful and in excellent condition. I have seen her post some very antique rings as well. She is so responsive and sweet and I know wouldn’t mind one bit if you reached out with questions. I told her a month or two ago I wanted a diamond carre cut band in a size 5.5 so she kept an eye out for me and DM’d me before posting it to give me first dibs. You can’t go wrong with the return policy:)

Thanks, @RayRay! It’s reassuring to hear you have good experience with her. I can’t decide between sapphire, ruby and emerald bands. They’re all so pretty! Really want a carre cut d-band but think I may want to start with color gemstones for contrast with my existing princess cut d-band. I’ll get in touch with her once I’ve narrowed down my choice. Each time I look at her IG, I get more confused. I wish I can try them to see which color looks best.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Like liquid sunshine. =)2 Can’t wait to see when her twin arrives. Forgive my ignorance being a newbie here but who’s jbg?

Hi. Thank you! Jewels By Grace is JbG.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I’m learning how to stack rings. Usually I only wear 1 ring or e-ring+band. All the beautiful stacks I’m seeing here encouraged me to give it a try. Now I just need a colored gemstone band (blue, green or red?) to add some pop or may be something like a delicate CvB to go in the middle. Ideas?

F2FB5141-F8F0-46D4-A234-487340B4378E.jpeg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m learning how to stack rings. Usually I only wear 1 ring or e-ring+band. All the beautiful stacks I’m seeing here encouraged me to give it a try. Now I just need a colored gemstone band (blue, green or red?) to add some pop or may be something like a delicate CvB to go in the middle. Ideas?

F2FB5141-F8F0-46D4-A234-487340B4378E.jpeg
Beautiful! I love the oval band!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost my engagement ring a little while ago, and just received it’s replacement. So, here is my new stack!
4FDC5FC2-5338-4A89-8BC4-30583CE024ED.jpeg

So sorry to hear that you lost your ring.

Your new replacement is beautiful! Can we have more details? The whole set is lovely!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I lost my engagement ring a little while ago, and just received it’s replacement. So, here is my new stack!
4FDC5FC2-5338-4A89-8BC4-30583CE024ED.jpeg

Beautiful stack! Glad you received a replacement.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results