shape
carat
color
clarity

SQUEEEEE!! 1.10ct ACA Diamond Studs... glamour pics!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!! I am rather excited. If there is a PS penalty for overuse of exclamation marks, I’m done. I will preface to say that I do not have these yet, but the lovely Krystal from Whiteflash was kind enough to send me glamour shots. 8)

OK, onto the long, convoluted story...

I sold my 1.00ctw diamond studs a while ago. As much as I liked them, the tint did start to bother me (J-K, very pretty but not especially well cut), and have since been saving up some dosh for a new pair. I wavered between ideal cuts/OECs/uncertified stones, and was pretty set on OECs but was very nervous about trying to find a well matched pair (mind clean is an issue for me!).

I recently upgraded the diamonds in my engagement ring to stunning BGD Signature stones, and decided that H&A studs were definitely the go for me. I was hoping for something no smaller than the ones I sold (.50ct each, but cut deep, about 4.8mm a pop), preferably over 5mm, and in the eyeclean I-J range, like my BGD stones. My dream size was about the 5.5mm range, but realistically I wasn’t expecting to find anything within a bull’s roar of that with my budget, and didn’t really want to start smaller and upgrade for the sake of a few tenths of a millimeter.

Well! That was until I snuck a peek at Whiteflash’s site! I’d been perusing various vendor’s sites in case the perfect stone came up, and was happy to wait it out to find a friend for it. Just before I headed to bed one night I thought I’d have a quick squizz at WF’s inventory, and found a super ideal J, SI1 at 5.3mm, for well under what I’d expected to pay for one stone. I couldn’t let that one go, so I jumped onto the live chat (it was nearly 1am here is Aus, so there was someone available!) and ‘met’ the very fabulous Traci. I asked about that diamond, and as she checked it out it appeared to have sold. WAH. I thought that was the end of it, but she inspected things a bit further, and as it turns out, it hadn’t! YEAH! My grand plan was to buy that stone and wait on a match, but the ever wonderful Traci found me a match, literally within minutes - a super ideal I, VS2, 5.32mm.

So before I knew it, I’d placed an order for two magnificent diamonds, far exceeding my hopes in terms of size, in my dream setting, UNDER BUDGET! I’m so thrilled!! Woot woot!!

Traci, Vera and the team at Whiteflash, you rock!!! I cannot wait to get these in my hot little... ears! :bigsmile:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stats:
Diamond 1
0.541 ct
5.28 – 5.30 x 3.22 mm
Colour: J
Clarity: SI1
Fluorescence: Negligible
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Table: 55.7%
Depth: 60.9%
Crown Angle: 34.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Girdle: 0.6% to 2.7%
Culet: Pointed

Diamond 2
0.56ct
5.28 – 5.32 x 3.26 mm
Colour: I
Clarity: VS2
Fluorescence: Negligible
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Table: 55.4%
Depth: 61.5%
Crown Angle: 34.1
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Girdle: 1.5% to 4.0%
Culet: Pointed

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking this warrants an avatar pic change! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm probably interrupting - but they are gorgeous Dandi!! And under budget, too :bigsmile: :appl: Looking forward to earshots of these lil' guys :sun:

ETA hehe that was a speedy av change - I'll miss the puppy though.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, DandiAndi!!! Love them, gorgeous!!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! I can tell you're very excited! ;)) And you should be! They are SPECTACULAR!! I bet they'll be even prettier on your ears. :bigsmile:

Cachette :))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
they look gorgeous and can't wait to see them in your ears. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll have to agree, you just can hardly beat a great pair of ACA's for studs! :love: I have consisently found WF the easiest place to find well matched pairs! I got my new ones a couple of months ago, and they are beautiful as I know yours will be! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning and sooooo worth an avatar change!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yay!!!!! I am so excited for you :) they are gorgeous and I am sure you are going to love them!! and kudos to WF for finding you a matching pair so quickly!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wahooooo! Your fantastic feeling is contagious! Congratulations! :appl:

Frenchcut

Shiny_Rock
They look great, please send us some "ear shots" once you have them :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
ohhh beautiful and glad you can find the diamonds in great price too!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
WooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!! Congratulations. They look amazing. I can't wait for ear shots.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So excited for you, girlie!!! Can't wait to see ear shots!!!! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, DandiAndi. They are GORGEOUS. :love: :love: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWW, thanks for sharing in my excitement ladies, you're all just too gorgeous!! :appl: :appl:

Yssie, I kind of miss my Snickers av already, I think once the studs excitement dies down she will be making an encore appearance :bigsmile:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're GORGEOUS, Andi! I love them.
Your excitement is contagious, I'm sitting here smiling like a dope. :bigsmile:

EAR SHOTS!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1305132540|2918631 said:
They're GORGEOUS, Andi! I love them.
Your excitement is contagious, I'm sitting here smiling like a dope. :bigsmile:

EAR SHOTS!

Haven you are an absolute scream!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Ear shots promised! These babies are about to commence a veeeery long journey home to mamma! :appl: :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous and the perfect size!!! :love: :love: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awesome!

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DA
a beautiful pair.. :appl: .. love the Martini settings.. :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! You're the best!

Eeeee, they're in Sydney, only about 10 hours drive away! I'm gonna hijack every Fedex truck I see!! :loopy: :loopy:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting for you!! They look spectacular from the pics! Can't wait to see ear shots! :mrgreen:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! I still remember how excited I was to get my Whiteflash martini studs, though they were in a smaller size (.66 tcw). I'm sure these puppies will be seriously gorgeous!!!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! We need an ear shot!

Stunning! Ear shots please?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWW thanks all, you are such dolls!! :love: Just quickly reposting my glamour pics sans logo (oops! my bad) as they were deleted, ear shots coming in the morning as my darling husband decided to take the camera TO WORK!!! AHHH!

But most importantly, they're heeeeeeeeere!! And they are redonkulously gorgeous!!!!!!! :bigsmile :bigsmile:

WhiteflashStuds3.jpg

WhiteflashStuds2.jpg

WhiteflashStuds1.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! They're really beautiful-- enjoy!

Looking forward to those ear shots :appl: !

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have good reason to squeeeee! They're gorgeous! Can't wait for the ears shots. Congrats to you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results